part 38

she is my wife

 

 

song : snsd - tears

 

TIFFANY POV

yoona now is stable but she still not wake up.....

she not in intensive care unit anymore...just in normal ward....

doctor said she will wake up when she ready.....when? i don’t know what i feel anymore...i feel angry at her for not wake up but i love her....

what should i do?

it’s been three weeks now....i look at her face....

there a few cut from her accident....her head hit the car very hard but she still beautiful in my eyes.....i sit beside her on the bed....i touch her hand.....

her hand is cold....i rub her hand a bit......

then i touch her cheek....our memories together play in my head....she always beside me when i need someone....

“why are u doing this to me? Yoona...don’t u want to see me anymore?....” she don’t even move

“i’m not going anywhere...why u not wake up yoona.....?” i keep say a thing to her....

I wish she wake up and say something to me now......just anything....even just my name...just my name....

“yoona....” i getting frustrated now......it’s been three weeks....doctor also doesn’t know why she still in deep sleep....

I get up the i yell at her....

“why u doing this to me?....yoona wake up now....i want you now...i love u....please ...don’t do this anymore” i’m on my knee now....

To see yoona on the bed right now really hurt me...

I cannot do anything...i just can watch her.....watch her struggle alone.....this is all my fault...this shouldn’t happen.....

But then someone hug me...it’s Jessica.....

“fany ah...are u okay?” sica ask me....

“i miss her...i want...her...” i keep cry....i cry really hard

“she will come back to you....don’t be like this fany ah....she not going to leave you” sica look at my face....

“i.....i  afraid she will.....” i look at sica..........

“she not...she love you okay...she will do anything for you....don’t give up”

“.....i miss her.....” i look at yoona....

“i know...i know....shhh....” sica comfort me....she bring to the sofa....

We just sit there in silent.....i just look at yoona....

Is this a punishment for not realize my feeling towards you yoona?

Is it?

“you want to know something?” sica said to me suddenly.....she smile.....

I’m not looking at her....

“what?.......”

“she told me everything .....her love for u is so...i don’t know what words i should use....u want to know what she told yuri if you chose yuri?”

“she meet yuri?” i look at sica

“yup....she meet yuri....if i were her girl i feel so great”

“why u said that?”

“she told yuri 10 thing about you....a thing that even sooyoung never realize about me....yoona know really well how to make u feel happy”

“what she say?”

“First please always make her smile....she will love u more

Second if she want an ice cream...please just give her the ice cream....or she will keep whine about it

If she spend all your money for shopping u cannot angry with her...she love shopping”

I cry again...she remember everything about me...even a little thing....

Sica talk again

“She afraid of thunderstorm...please hug her at night....that make her feel better...

If u see bugs kill it before fany see it...she doesn’t like bugs....really hate it....

Don’t angry when she make your room all pink.....

She love her Mr spongebob....don’t take that away from her.....she always want to hug Mr Spongebob”

What should i do now yoona....tell me....why u make this so hard for me?

“Understand her if she be so jealous to you....she just have a jealousy issue...

If she in cold...make her a hot chocolate....she love that.....

And last please tie her shoe rope when it is open cause she not that good to tie it herself....”

I smile when i remember all the memories we create together.....

But why u still like this yoona?

 

 

YOONA POV

I just see all white around me....nothing around me....where am i?

Then i remember i accident before this....maybe i’m in coma...i think so....i’m alone here....

I turn around and then i see fany....i want to call her but then  i see yuri...

 fany must be with yuri right now......i just happy to see fany smile....

maybe i shouldn’t wake up cause there’s nothing waiting for me....or should i? Then i hear voice call my name but i don’t know who was it..

that voice is yelling at me? Who is it? I don’t know.....

 

 

 

a/n : update..the drama going to over soon

          there will be a rainbow....

          hope u all still read this story......