part 5

she is my wife

 

TIFFANY POV

DAY 2

Today we decide to walk around the town….I happy cause I love shopping…..

Maybe now she realize why she need that credit card…..haha

Yesterday yuri call but I busy shopping with yoona….she so jealous and I have a hard time to explain to her….

She remind me don’t so close with yoona…..I said I understand but I love having yoona around me…

We walk to the lobby to get a taxi but that manager give a car instead….then I know that this hotel belong to yoona…..where ever we go everybody bow to yoona….

At first I thought that normal but then I saw Im family picture at one of the hall….

She a rich person and I know that…but this is so rich….this hotel so big……she will get all this because she the only daughter of Im….

But she look so humble….not like rich kid…..maybe she like to be low profile….

I walk behind her…when we arrive at lobby I realize something then I stop…..

“yoona….wait….” I said to her then she turns around……

“what is it?” she look at me then I point at my shoes….the rope is open now….

I lower my body to tie my shoes but then I saw yoona bend down and tie my shoes rope….

I shock….everybody looking at us now…..so embarrassing …

“yoona…..what are u doing?”

“I tie the rope….let’s go” she pull my hand…..we walk towards the car

“why are u doing that?”

“do what?”

“why u tie my shoe rope? Everybody look at us….” She don’t look at me…

“it’s for my wife….” I feel something in my heart….my face surely red right now…..

We reach the car and she open door for me….

What are u doing to me Im Yoona..???

We walk through the city and try a lot of thing….it was fun today…

Except at amusement park when she drag me to ride a roller coaster….. It so scary…..

“I don’t want to ride that….” She keep pull my hand….that thing look so scary……

“why? It’s fun….” She look at me…she keep holding my hands….

“I will die if ride that…..” I thought so

“no one die riding roller coaster…..please…ride it with me” she pout….so cute…..

“I will be the first person that die….”

“please….it’s no fun if I ride it alone” she keep asking me…..

“no…no…no” I firm with my answer…..

She pout then she let go my hand….

I feel weird when she let my hand go….she look sad….

“okay then” she walk from me….now I’m behind her….she walk slowly…..

“yoona…..” I call her….she turn around and look at me….

“what is it?” her voice feel so sad…..but she keep smile at  me….

“yoona…I thought u want to ride this? Where are u going now?” she just smile at me….

“it’s okay….no fun if I have to ride it alone….so it’s better if don’t ride it right?” she keep walking….

I follow her then she sit on empty chair…..she just look around….it’s weird for me to see choding like yoona suddenly keep quiet…..

I sat beside her…..I keep look at her face…..she look at me then she said….

“let’s go somewhere else” she got up….I got up too….

“yoona….” I take a depth breath…..

“ne…what is it? U want something?” I know she sulk with me now but she still treat me nicely…she pretend to smile…..

She still care for me….why are u so nice yoona?

“yoona…I want……to….to….” I’m so gonna regret this….

“ I want to ride that roller coaster” she look surprise….

“u don’t want to ride it earlier…are u sure?” she doesn’t believe me….I also don’t believe in myself…..

“I’m…..i’m ….sure” I stutter…..

“really?….. sure?” she hold my hand…..

I nodded my head…why I doing this?

I was nervous like crazy when I ride that….I scream really hard…..

When we got down I feel my throat hurt from all screaming thing…..I feel really scared when I remember I ride that….

I cry…..so scary…..sob…sob…

“why u cry now? What wrong? U hurt?” yoona got really worried….she check my body….

“I’m… so scared….” I keep crying…..she hugs me….

Her warm make me feel better…..I feel so much better……

“why are u riding it if u scare? “ yoona try to comfort me….

“u said….u want to ride it….”

“ya…pabo ya…. I said it’s okay if I don’t ride it….why u do it? u are more important” I stop crying….

“I’m sorry….” Sob..sob….she let me go and then she wipe my tears with her hand and look at my eyes..

“ I’m the one who suppose to say sorry to u…I’m sorry….u okay now?” she smile at me….

“I’m okay” she hold my hand then she take me to ice cream stall….

She buy me an ice-cream….she said it will me make feel better…..

I feel so much better…..we sat there for a few moment…

She tell me a funny story and I forget about that scary roller coaster….

I enjoy the rest of my day……yoona make me laugh with her choding attitude….

She treat me like princess…

At that moment I think whoever have yoona heart really a lucky girl….

Am I jealous??

 

a/n this story suppose to be short

     i dont know why it became like this.....

     enjoy guys and dont forget to comment.....