part 6

she is my wife

 

TIFFANY POV

DAY 2 (night- dinner)

“At night yoona go to the hotel restaurant first….I go down a bit late….on my way there I heard there a two worker chit chat….

“wow…miss tiffany is so lucky…miss yoona really love her” I surprise when I heard they talking about me and yoona…

“I know…I’m so envious…miss yoona never done anything like that to her previous girlfriend” so yoona have a girlfriend before….

“because this is her wife…I wonder how they get married?”

“I thought rumors said that miss yoona girlfriend is Jessica” her girlfriend name Jessica….oh…I see but I never see yoona talk like a lover in phone…..

“ I don’t know either…”

“ I once saw Jessica here… she so pretty…miss Yoona doesn’t treat her like her do it to miss tiffany…. I heard about that rumors….I thought she really have a relationship with miss yoona” she pretty? Pretty than me?

“maybe they just friends….but u saw when miss yoona tie miss tiffany shoes rope? Miss yoona so romantic”

“miss tiffany so lucky…. I wish I get a girlfriend like miss yoona”

“get on earth now….we have work to do …let’s go” they walk away and continue their work…..

I don’t know what I feel right now…..should I feel happy? Should I feel sad?

If yuri saw that she surely kill yoona….luckily I’m Japan right now…

Then I go the hotel restaurant…yoona is waiting for me…..

I enter to the hotel restaurant…there are a few people that I saw in this restaurant…..I sit in front yoona….she make a sad face…

“why are u so late? I’m so hungryyyyyy……. I eat this flower just now” she whine at me….she point to the rose flower on our table….

No way she eat flower….

“girl stuff…that why I late….u kidding me right?”

“I’m a girl too….why I here first? I really eat that flower” she look serious…

I don’t want to believe her but then I remember something…..

She eat a lot of food…there are possibility that she eat that flower….

“u lie right?”

“I’m not” she really look so serious

Now I’m sure she eat that……ooh….yoona…..

“ya..!!! why u eat that? Are u okay? ” I got so worry…..panic….

How can she eat that flower……

“got u…..hahahaha” she laugh….she lie to me….I angry now….

She really enjoying this…….

“this is so funny right?”  I make an angry face at her….

She stop laugh…..

“I see u at room” I got angry and I really want to walk to room….

She hold my hand….she make a sad face….

“I’m sorry…..” she so cute…..but not that easy Im Yoona….

“I wanna go to room…..”

Then she kneel in front of me….I got really shock….what she doing now?

“I’m sorry…..fany ah…..” she look at my face…

“what are u doing? Get up…..”

“I’m sorry….do you forgive me?” I have no choice…everybody on that restaurant already keep looking at us…..

So embarrassing…. U are so choding Yoona…..

“yes..I forgive u…now get up….” She get up and sit on her chair…she grin like a crazy woman…..I also sit on my chair but I take the menu to cover my face……yooooooonaaaaaaa…….

“what are doing that for?” I ask her….

“I’m sorry…u want me to kneel again?” she tease me…..

“hell no….sit there….don’t do anything” she laugh at me…..the waiter come to take order…..

“what u want to eat princess?”

“don’t call me like that….I’m angry right now…..”

“u are so cute…princess” she keep calling me that…..

We order food and when we finish we got to our room and rest….

When I want to lay on my bed yoona come to me…..she have an evil face….

What she want now?

“what u want?”

“I wanna sleep with u” she smile….

“yaa..!!! go away….”

“then what about a kiss….I can get a kiss right?”

“I don’t want to give u a kiss…go to sleep….” I want to hit her with pillow….she just laugh….

Then she point to my right….I look at my right….there’s nothing…..why she point that?

When I turn around back to face her I kiss her cheek…..

“thank u princess….good night”

She run away….I throw her pillow….she merong at me…….

So this is my wife…..

 

 

 

a/n : i just write this for tonight...

       hope u enjoy...

       i will update again tomorrow.....