part 30

she is my wife

 

YOONA POV

I don’t know what i think when i decide to kiss her....

Everything not in my control anymore....i just know that i want her....

Now it’s more than kiss....she doesn’t push me....

We kiss more passionate now.....either one of us want to stop....

I don’t know if i will regret this.....

I touch her body skin for the first time and i feel her skin...

It’s so warm....i feel it so right for me.....now i’m really sure i love her so much......

“yoona...i forget to ask u something....” sica enter my office room....

 

YURI POV

Fany really avoiding me right now...i don’t know what to do anymore....so i decide to do something.....

I love fany and i don’t want to let her go just like that.....i know she still love me....she always love me....

I just watch her from far for this few months...when i send message she doesn’t reply....my call...she never answer....

I just look that she really close with her so call wifey......i feel so jealous right now....

I need to do something...i don’t want to lose fany on yoona hand....never.....

I’m in my car now....just now i saw fany go to yoona office...somehow this make my heart feel burn inside......

Tomorrow should be the day i happy with fany....i don’t know if that going to happen.......

 

YOONA POV

I stop and look at her....fany also look at her......

“oh..i’m sorry...i go out now...” Jessica turn around and walk away.....

I move a bit from fany but she hold me....

“if i ask u not to see Jessica again...will u do it?” she ask me....

She look at my eyes....i don’t know what she think when she ask me that question..but then i ask the something more important to her....

“if i ask u to forget yuri...will u do it?” fany stare at my eyes...i know she confuse right now.....

Fany let me go....and walk away.....

Everything is not going to be same again....i think i already lost her....

She will never forget yuri....

She love yuri too much....

a/n: update...hope u guys like it...

      i made a short video

Yoonfany Video :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOo12qx4FJo