part 18

she is my wife

 

TIFFANY POV

Yoona look so happy when she saw Jessica....she even hug her soooo tightly....

I sooooo don’t like that....i really don’t like it....

Maybe yoona just excited to see her friend coming back from paris....

But i still don’t like this situation...why must she hug yoona like that in front of her wife....

Urghhh......actually i keep thinking about that rumors and slowly i become more sure about that....

We arrive at the restaurant...jessica suggest this place.....

I just follow...they keep talking to each other like i’m not even there....

What the hell? They just talking about everything and i don’t know about some of what they talk about....

The best part is yoona talking to Jessica but she still holding my hand all the time....

I feel like going home now....

At first i like Jessica but now i feel insecure because of her....urghhh

 

JESSICA POV

I was so happy today cause i get to see my best friend and her wife....

Hurmmm...her wife....at first she was okay with me but after she look yoona hug me her expression really not good...

I can really tell that but yoona doesn’t realize it....maybe she too excited to see me....

We talk a lot about everything going on in our life....

Tiffany not really talk....somehow i feel like she jealous....

Of course she won’t admit it....

Yoona is in trouble when they get home....trust me....

 

YOONA POV

I really excited to have lunch with Jessica....i never see her about 4 months....

I really miss her....i ask fany to lunch together....i have a lot of thing to catch up with Jessica.....

We talk...talk and talk....and i hug Jessica which got me into the trouble....

Later at night in my room....

“fany ah...why are angry? Did i do something wrong?” fany mood really not good tonight...she even glare at me....she keep hugging Mr. Spongebob and look at me...

She not answering any of my question.....

“what is it? Tell me...don’t let this hanging like this..”

“why do even ask me to have lunch with you?” she finally open ...

“i want to have lunch with you....what wrong?” i really don’t understand....

“if u want to talk to Jessica so much why u ask me to be there?” she angry....

“i thought we could be friends and she my best friend”

“it’s only you and her who was talking...you leave me so awkward there...”

Well i don’t realize that...

“why u feel awkward...u can talk to us...u don’t open your mouth” i said to her and now she really angry....

“so now this is my fault??” she ask me.....

“that not what i mean...it’s just.....”

“it’s okay then all this is my fault.....she is your girlfriend and i’m nobody to you” she really angry....

“fany ah...please” i try to talk to her....

“just leave me alone...please” she sulk at me....i don’t like it....

Am i acting too much today....?? Jessica just my bestfriend.....

“fany...” i keep calling her name....

“yoona please....” now she really don’t want to talk to me....

I leave our room....i walk towards kitchen and i saw my mom cook something.....

“why your face look like that? U hungry or something” my mom ask me....

I really not in the mood cause fany angry with me.....

“nothing....just....” i take a glass of water...

“what? U can tell me...” i sit on the chair that in front of the kitchen.....

“it’s just...fany angry with me....” i look at my mother face....she just smile.....

“what wrong? Why she angry? There must be a reason for that” my mother stop her work and look at me.....

“i don’t know....i take her and Jessica go to lunch today....she angry about that...she said i shouldn’t ask her to come” i explain to my mother....

“if i were fany i also feel like that yoona....she is your wife....what u feel if fany ask u to lunch but she just pay attention to her friends...how u feel then?”

That makes sense.....but that means....

“i just talk to Jessica....she is my best friend...i haven’t see her about 4 months” i defend myself.....

“don’t lie to me when i ask you have feeling for Jessica before u married right?” my mom know?

“how u know?” i surprise actually....i never told my mom....

“i’m your mother Im Yoona...i know....so that why fany angry with you”

I’m not quite get this situation.....

“i don’t understand”

“Im Yoona...she maybe know about your feeling towards Jessica and now she jealous that u pay more attention to Jessica then her...get it?”

That not true right?

 

a/n : sory for late update...

      stuck with work....

enjoy and don't forget to comment....hehe