part 13

she is my wife

 

hi guys..i want to update yesterday but i'm using my sister laptop right now....so yeah.....

but in her laptop there are program that make subtitle so i use it...hehe

if u want to watch this is the link

yoontae :  [fakesubs] yoontae couple cheating

             http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=105819836244992&set=vb.100004509281639&type=2

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8H9PAqlHWs

yoona + uee : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=105831629577146&set=vb.100004509281639&type=2

comment guys......

enjoy reading.......

 

 

 

 

TIFFANY POV

I open my eyes....i look around....this is not yoona room...where am i?

I feel very weak...i try to move but i feel pain i my body....

I look beside me....i saw yoona sleeping while holding my hand...

What happen?...my head hurt....

I take a look around and i know this place...this is hospital....

I smell medicine.....i hate hospital.....

I feel thirsty...i need a drink....i try to take water at the rack..but it fall....

Yoona got up...she look at me....

“are you okay fany ah?” she look worry....

“i’m okay...i just feel weak....”

“do you want water?”

“yes...but that cup fall down”

“i get it for u...just tell me if u want anything...okay...you sick right now....just rest...

I look her get the water for me....i just look at her....she nice to me...too nice....

I want to get up but she doesn’t allow that.....she said i need to rest....

Then i fall asleep again....i feel so weak....

 

YOONA POV

I’m so happy when she already awake....she still look pale.....

She want water and try to get up....i stop her and i take water for her....

She just look at me....im dying to know what happen but her condition is still not good.....

She need a rest....then i saw see her fall back to sleep......

I already call our parent but i tell them not to worry....fany father in new York right now.....

My parent have vacation at Australia....they want to come back but i assure them that fany is okay.....

They told me to take a good care to fany....

I’m doing that anyway....i keep accompany her....she not going home for a few days....i need to stay with her....

I hold her hand....that assure me that she okay....

I take my phone and i call office....i need to inform my secretary that i won’t be around in a few days.......

Then someone else come and give a porridge....i just told her to put that on that table...

While i play with my phone nurse came and bring fany medicine....she look fany sleep and ask me to give that to her later after she eat.....

I thank that nurse....she smile at me....

a/n : sorry super short....

   i update again this night

   so it's double update....hehe