part 33

she is my wife

 

 

a/n : someone tell me a long time ago....'you never appreciate what you have until you lose it'

         that what happen to yuri...

 

song : snsd - forever

 

 

TIFFANY POV

I go home and just lay down on bed....i cry just now in car...i really hate seeing yoona with sica....

I keep thinking if their relationship is real....i feel like i’m going to lose something which is mine.....

I turn to my left...there a picture when i’m married with yoona....at that time i really don’t like yoona cause i have yuri....

But yuri make a mistake now....a mistake that my heart would never forgive....she betray our love....i admit i still love her.....

I look deep at that picture...yoona is not bad person...she the most caring person i ever had...she have a full attention to me...

Even do i’m annoying to her...she like to prank me but i love having her around....

I feel different when i’m with yuri....yuri will ignore me if she have another thing...i once fight with her cause she doesn’t have time for me because of her project....

I sit on yoona chair...there yoona laptop...i never open it cause yoona always hide it...i open that laptop...it’s wallpaper is our picture when we go to Japan six months ago.....

I smile when i remember that memory...it’s a picture when she put a little a bit of ice cream on my cheek....i don’t know when she take that picture....

Then one message come in to my phone....it’s yuri again....i really don’t want to think right now...i don’t even read it and i turn off that phone....

I go to bed and i lie down again.....i hug Mr. Spongebob....

And i ask question to him...

“did yoona love Jessica?” why u don’t answer me????

 

YOONA POV

I need to talk to somebody....i only think about Jessica.....

I call Jessica and she said that she at park with her girlfriend.....

I just go there.....when i arrive there her girlfriend left us to talk....she go somewhere else...

“what wrong yoona? U don’t usually look like this” sica said to me....

I don’t even look at her....actually i already cry....

She see that and she hugs me.....then when i’m okay i start to tell her everything....

“i’m not being honest with you...i’m sorry” i just look at the lake

“it’s okay....just tell me what wrong”

I tell her everything from the start of all this.....

She listen everything..... when i finish talking she smack my head....

“why u do that?” i look at her....

“that’s for not tell me anything and this”

She smack my head again.....

“awwww....” i could be really stupid someday i think.....

“this for give up on fany just too easy” sica look angry......

“she doesn’t love me...” i look at the grass at my feet....

“u not sure right”

“i’m sure she still love her ex”

“she still your wife yoona”

“not anymore after 12mn today....we agree to divorce after six months”

“u really going to divorce?”

“when she chose to be with her ex...i have to let her go...i want her be happy”

“what if she happy with u?”

“she love her ex sica..she can’t answer my question..i’m sure she love her ex so much....”

“what u do now?” what should i do now?

“nothing....i just wait.....i need to give her this letter and my letter....”

“why don’t u just tell her u love her?” everything is not that easy anymore....

“it doesn’t work like that....if she really belong to me she will be with me...if not i can’t do anything” destiny will give me the decision tomorrow....

“u okay?”sica touch my cheek....there a bit of water in my eyes....but i hold it....i don’t want to look so vulnerable in front sica.....

“i’m okay...thank you for listen to me....your girlfriend is waiting for you” i point at sica girlfriend.....

“let her wait....u more important right now”

“go to her.....sooyoung thank you”i shout at sooyoung....

She have a small company and she always got a tender from my company.....

She a nice girl....that why i let Jessica be with her.....

“nothing boss....anytime” sooyoung shout back......

“i go home now...thank you” i said to Jessica....sica just look at me....

I walk away leaving Jessica there....my heart feel a bit better now.....

I arrive at home and i know tiffany is in that room...

I enter the room and i saw fany looking at me....

Here we go......

I enter and i put two letter on the desk....one from me and one from yuri....

 

a/n : hope u like this update....

       thanks for comment....sorry if i make u cry...