part 36

she is my wife

 

 

a/n : update...thanks a lot for comment....

         i hope u like this chapter.....

         ' we can be really stupid in love...why???'

song : taeyeon - i love you (i'm addicted to this song)

 

 

YOONA POV

Tonight i just walking in that park.....then i see a couple look so perfect together....but then i heard something...i turn around and..... BANG!!!!!!

My world seem so black..............when i see a dog have been hit by a car on the road...there’s a lot of blood there....i can’t really see a lot of blood....

I will faint....i just focus back looking at that couple...how i wish that was me and fany....then i heard a voice inside my head....

It’s like my own monolog....i look at fany picture...she so cute in this picture...i take this picture when she sleep....

‘you stupid yoona...you should tell fany what you feel....’

‘i shouldn’t do that...i love u in a letter is enough right?’

‘you never know what she feel if you don’t tell her’

‘if she love me then she won’t leave’

‘what if she doesn’t know what u mean and she just leave like that...is that suppose to happen?’

‘no...she need to know that i love her so much’

‘then what are u doing now?’

‘i need to meet her before she go’

I rush to my car and i need to go to airport...just 30 minutes left now....

I speed up and i just drive as fast as i can....i don’t care anymore....i need to see fany right now....

I need to tell her something....i’m so stupid....even do she doesn’t chose me i want to see her....

I see a car.....i see a light coming towards me...the more i see the more it become clear and bigger....

That light just come through my eyes and then i can’t see anything anymore....

I see fany face...she so pretty.....

“fany ah....i’m sorry”

 

 

TIFFANY POV

I was confuse...i don’t know what should i do....i been thinking all day....

I need to chose tonight.....then i see something which make me so sure about my choice.....

Something that touch my heart so much....something that only one person know....

Yes....I decide to chose ring.....

“yuri....” i call her name......

She smile at me....

“u come....”

“yes i come.....”

She look really happy.....

“u still love me?” she ask me...i move more closer her.....i look at her eyes...i think this decision is the best for me....

 

“i come to say.....goodbye to you” her smile fade away....

She look away....maybe she expect all of this....i know her eyes is tearing now....

“there no more chance for me right?” she look at me....

“i’m sorry....” her tears fall....i feel so sorry to her....

“it’s really....hurt.....” she keep cry....i hug her.....

“i’m sorry but my heart is calling for another name” i can’t deny my feeling anymore...

“i know she much better than me....”

“i hope so....i hope i make a right decision” i find something in my bag......

It’s the necklace....it was the first necklace yuri give me when we were dating a long time ago.....

I take her hand and put that necklace in her hand.....

She look closely at the necklace.....this necklace is our memories together.....

“i think this don’t belong to me.....” she keep looking at that necklace...shejust smile....smile with full with tears....

But i hear my heart say that it’s belong to another person....

“goodbye then.....” i let go her hand and hug her....

I really hope she will find someone that can make her happy.....

I still love her but someone already take yuri place in my heart....

When all this happen? I also don’t know.....

When time goes by i realize i want that person.....

I need her....i miss her.....and the most important thing is....

I love her.....

“goodbye....take care” i wave my hand at her.....i watch her going.....

I used to love u so much....

But someone already stole me from you.....

I’m sorry yuri.....

When i cannot see her i turn around to go home....

To be with my wife.....my only wife......i smile alone thinking about yoona...my choding....

I start to walk but then Someone call me....i stop my step....

“hello...is this miss tiffany?” someone ask me....i don’t know that person.....

“yes i’m tiffany....who is this?” i ask that person.....

“i’m from hospital....are u miss Im Yoona wife?” hospital? This is not good...

“yes...i’m her wife...why?” i hate hospital......

“miss Im yoona is involve in accident....and i need u now at hospital” oh my god.....

Yoonaa......no...no....