part 37

she is my wife

 

 

song : Please Don't - k will

 

 

TIFFANY POV

“miss Im yoona is involve in accident....and i need u now at hospital”

My tears fall immediately....what happen to yoona?

I walk so fast towards the car.....my tears won’t stop.....

I only think about yoona.....yoona...please....

Please don’t leave me now....please.....

Just don’t....if u want to hear that three words for a thousand time from me...

I’ll do it...i need you now....

Please don’t go....i call yoona parents on the way there...they also rush to hospital.....

I arrive first there...i look for the room....

I saw a lot nurse going into the room....then someone approach me....

“are u miss tiffany?” one of the doctor ask me.....

“yes i am....yoona okay?” i really worried now....what happen to yoona....

“she not stable now....she lost a lot of blood...she might have hypovolemic shock...i need you to see that doctor now to give some consent” he explain to me and then goes back to the room....

“consent? What happen doctor?” i feel so weak to talk right now.....

“miss yoona is having a concussion and we need to do operation to her immediately....we don’t want the bleeding become more worse”

“is she going....... alright?” my mouth feel so heavy just to say that....a lot of thing running through my mind....

“we hope the best...” then that doctor rush inside the room.....

I just look at that doctor...nurse came and ask me to sign a few things....

After that i saw the nurse carry a lot of blood box....my mind is so mess right now....i feel so afraid.....yoona....

i just watch the door.....

I don’t know what happen inside the room....yoona...are u okay?

Tell me now....tell me.....my heart is really crying at that moment.....

I really want to hear your voice right now.....please...i’m so sorry....

I love u...i’m sorry for not realize my feelings to you....don’t go....

I just sit on the chair beside the room....i keep cry.....

Then someone hug me....it’s yoona mother.....

“mom....yoona......” i hug her back

“what happen?”

“she involve in accident and now she still not okay....”

“oh my god.....” yoona mom also cry.....yoona father look so worried.....he can’t even stood still....he keep walking around......

“mom...i want yoona...” i cry really hard.....

“shhhh...she will be okay...she a strong girl.....”

“i want her...” i keep mumble that.....

Why all this happen to yoona when i already chose her.....i’m sorry yoona.....

 

JESSICA POV

I know yoona at hospital right now...she got into an accident....

I come with sooyoung....i see yoona family and fany.....

I’m not surprise to see fany here...i’m quite sure she will chose yoona....

I know deep down in her heart she love yoona......yes..yuri is my cousin but she make a big mistake to fany....

eventually that day when yoona tell everything to me....that moment i know my best friend and my cousin is in love with the same person....

that person is tiffany....

She keep cry...this must be hard for her......

After a few hours.....One doctor got out from the room.....

“how yoona doctor?” yoona mom ask the doctor....

“she stabil now but we still keep her in intensive care unit to make sure there no bleeding anymore...”

“she be okay right?” fany ask that doctor....

“if nothing wrong she be okay....u can visit her later...oh before i forget....nurse give me this just now.....” that doctor giving tiffany something...

“what is it?” fany ask that doctor....

“nurse said she keep hold that....really hard” i look at that thing....

It’s fany picture....there something write behind the picture....

I love u my princess...

Wish to see your eye smile again....

fany cry really hard now.....Yoona mom hugs fany.....

Yoona just hold on....don’t make any stupid decision now.....

 

a/n : update...sorry for short update....

i try my best okay....