part 12

she is my wife

 

 

 

TIFFANY POV

I walk all night through rain....i feel cold but i don’t care anymore....my heart hurt.....

How could yuri do all this to me? I keep asking that....why? why? Why all this happen to me.....

I arrive at home....i walk through the main door....i saw yoona....she look like angry.....

“why u back so late?” she ask me but i ignore her...i just keep walking....

I don’t have anything to say to yoona...i know she worry about me but my heart is not in right condition now....

I walk to our room....i take my towel and go to bath....i change my clothes and  i just want to sleep....i got out from bathroom and then i sit on the bed....

I saw mug fill with hot chocolate....yoona must put there.....

I just drink a little...i couldn’t drink more...

I lay down on bed and then i cry again....

I shouldn’t cry but i keep cry......

Why this is so hurt?

YOONA POV

I woke up this morning....my back hurt like always....but i feel fine....

I saw tiffany sleep on my bed...she look like a baby....

Every morning the first thing i do when i woke up is i look at her....

It’s like my routine...i feel like i have no energy if don’t look at her....

I wondering how i’m going to live after i divorce with her....

I’m sure i’m going to miss her like crazy....i stay for a moment....

Then i got up and go bath...i need to cook breakfast cause my maid is on leave..

She return to her village for a while.....

I go prepare breakfast....i make western food... i know fany like western food....

After i finish i go to wake fany....

I sit beside her....

“fany...ah...get up....” i touch her shoulder....she doesn’t move....

“fany...ah...” she not move....i feel something weird....i touch her forehead....it’s burn....

“fany ah....are u okay?” she move....thank god....

“yoong...what is it?” fany wake up....she try to get out from bed...

“breakfast” i said to her....

“okay...i wash first” she got up but she look weak....

She walk but then she fall.....she pass out.....i go to her....

I got panic.....

“fany...ah...what’s wrong?” she pass out....

“fany ah.....dont scared me like this” i touch her cheek...she really hot....

“fany ah....get up” i got panic....then i carry her to the car...i want to send her to hospital...

I really panic right now....what happen to you fany ah....

I rush to the hospital....after i arrive hospital staff take her.....i wait her outside....

I really worry right now...please...please.....

After a few moment doctor got out from that room...i rush to that doctor..

“is she okay doctor?” i really panic.....

“she okay now....she having a high fever”

“thank god....”

“she have a weak body resistant...so easy for her to get sick....if i or you have a fever we still okay but she need much more care” that doctor explain to me....

“can i see her now?” i really want to see her....

“yes you can but please let her rest...i give her medicine so that she can rest”

“okay...i just want to see her....” that doctor smile at me....

“don’t worry so much yoona...she be okay” apparently that doctor is my family doctor,.....

So he know about me.....about my family....

“yes...i’m okay....thank you....”

“i’ts okay...that’s my job....see you around”

That doctor walk away from me....i enter the room.....i saw my wife....

She look weak and pale....i sit beside her bed....i touch her hand....

What happen fanyh ah?? What happen?

I’m sad when i saw you sick like this.....please get well....

I wanna see your smile....your beautiful smile......

Without i know....i cry...i wish i be in her place....replace her on that bed....

 

a/n: sorry for late update....

      it's short i know....

      i'll try to make it longer....