part 7

she is my wife

 

YOONA POV

DAY 3

While there at Japan we go to a lot of place…..I’ve been to Japan with my family a few times but just for a while…dad need to take care of his business here…..

I never been a real vacation….so fun here……

Except for my bag and tiffany bag just two when we got here but now it increase rapidly…..

Tiffany make me buy a lot of things…..now I really know why my father give me that credit card…..

It’s for tiffany….

Now we at shopping complex again…tiffany can’t really hold when she saw that handbag…

Everything so beautiful in her eyes….I take look around that store while she chose her handbag….

While I was away from her about 5 meters I think there somebody approach her….

It’s a man in black suit looking like a rich guy…he speak to tiffany….

His eyes is like camera…I know she looking at my wife from her head until her shoes….

I feel like he try to flirt with my wife….

He laugh with my wife….what so funny? He give his card to my wife….

Should I just let them? Of course not….she is my wife….

I slowly walk to them…fany saw me….I smile at her…..

“honey…where u going?” why tiffany call me honey? Is she crazy or something? She call me that only in front of our parents…..why now?

“I just looking around” I just follow her flow…

“ah…honey…this is yonghwa…yonghwa this is my wife…he ask me something just now” she explain to me….

“oh….hi…I’m Yoona” I said to him….he look surprise….

“hi…are u Im Yoona?” he ask me….

“yes…why? How u know my name?” I never met this guy…how he know my name….?

“I’m sorry miss…I’m working at Im Global here….I didn’t know that she is your wife…I’m really sorry” he apologize to me….why?

“it’s okay…no wonder u know me…” he bow at me now…..

“I’m sorry miss” he bow to tiffany….

After a bit of talk he decide to go because he said that he need to go to work…

He look scared at me….he bow at me 90 degree….this man is weird…..

I pay for tiffany handbag…we walk around the mall…I have thing to ask fany….

“why u call me honey just now?” she look at me…

“I’m sorry….I had too”

“why?”

“he try to flirt with me…he ask me to go out for a date” she explain to me…

“wow…he fast….that explain why he so afraid of me just now” I laugh…..

“I don’t like him…if I know he your worker I just ignore him…”

“I don’t know either…my father have a lot of worker here”

“can u fire him?” she ask for a weird thing….

“why I should do that?” I don’t understand

“he try to flirt with your wife and u not angry?” she look weird at me….

“I should but in our case should I feel like that?” I ask her….

Well our case is different from other people….is she tell me that she want me to be jealous? No way…..

She doesn’t answer me….she pull my hand….she run away from that question….

“let’s go to that store…” why she doesn’t want to answer that question…is it so hard?

“u want to buy more…all this is not enough yet?” my hand is actually full with all her bag….

“nope…u promise me to buy me anything…don’t forget” did I promise her that? Why I can’t remember anything….

When did I say I buy her anything?? I’m confuse…..

Whatever…this is my dad money……haha

 

 

a/n: should i update more tonight?

      i already write more actually 

      cause today i'm a bit free....hehe