part 40

she is my wife

 

 

song : snsd - forever

 

YOONA POV

After a few weeks I discharge from ward...i feel so happy now.....fany never leave my side....she never go home....

I make her feel a bit angry this few days....doctor only allow me to eat a soft diet for while....he said until my body can tolerate back....

But i’m a shiksin....how can i only eat that...that not even tasty...yuckkk....

“baby...i want that mcdonald..” i keep whine to fany....i see a bag plastic in front of me....actually that meal is my father....

He know i can’t eat that but he eating in front of me.....this is touture....

“u can’t eat that yet...you still recovering” fany said to me...she just stand beside me preparing my meal... i make a face....

“then dad can eat it...this is not fair” my dad just laugh and keep eating....

“your father is not sick yoona....now let eat” fany sit beside me and ready to feed me....

“i don’t want to eat...i want that” i point at my father food...that food look really delicious....

“baby...eat please...this is for your own good...” i still make a face....

“.....” i pout....

“okay...if u eat this now...i buy you that mcdonald restaurant later okay?” is my wife crazy or what?

“do you have that kind of money baby?” i know mr Hwang is rich but.....

“of course it’s your money....you more rich than me....” then my father look surprise at fany words....my father money will decrease a bit i think....

“it’s a promise dad...” i said to my father.....he look so surprise....

“i didn’t promise that....” fany feed me...i eat happily now....i don’t know i would be this childish but when fany is around me i tend to be like that.....

After all this happen fany is always beside me.....

I feel so lucky.....all paper for my discharge is ready and i’m good to go....i want to walk but then my mom and tiffany.....

“stop being stubborn will you?” both of them said that to me.....

I cannot do anything with this two women.....

I don’t have any power against them.....my father just put his hand on air....

He doesn’t want to involve with this two women.....

I sit on the wheelchair....fany push me from behind....she kiss my cheek before she start push my wheelchair.....

When we walk at lobby there are a few nurse that know me and they tease me....

They wink at me in front of my wife....no...no...don’t wink like that....

I look at fany face....it’s not good....really not good

“baby....” i call fany....

“not a word” i keep quiet.....

When we in the car and my dad start to drive.....

“baby.....” i call her again....

She turn to me and kiss me.....

“you are mine okay....remember that” jealousy again....

I just nodded my head....she kiss me again.....

 

 

AFTER A FEW DAYS

I go back home and fany take a good care of me.....

She never miss anything...medicine and food on time....

She even make sure that i got enough sleep....i forbidden to say anything that related to works.....that make me really bored....

The thing is i’m not sick anymore....she just lay down beside me....

She open her book to read....i don’t want her to read book at time like this....

“what is it...baby?” she ask me....i take the book from her hand....

“don’t read that book” i said with a pout....

“why?”

“i want you....”

“i’m here with you”

“i want you” i kiss her....she doesn’t know what i want or she just pretend not to know.....

The kiss become more passionate....

She moans...oh my god....this is just perfect......

Tonight will be so hot......

 

a/n : hi guys...sorry for late update...

my mom sick so i have to go back to my hometown

for your request...i don't know....

i dont know haow to write ...

enjoy this chapter....