part 2

she is my wife

 

i decide to make this a few part

enjoy guys....

 

YOONA POV

 

Now officially I am somebody wife…tiffany is my wife…..i don’t know if this is the real thing….

BUT IT’S REAL….I decide to treat her nice even do she said that this relationship only on paper…

Our wedding went really well….the biggest wedding event in town….

I refuse when my dad want to do this wedding like this but he said….

’I’m the only daughter’ what I can say more…. I just follow the order from my beloved father….

Tiffany? Tiffany? What should I tell about her….my first impression on her was really good….

She so beautiful… the best part is she have killer eye smile….mom and dad eyes sure really good….

We meet when my dad arrange a dinner with her family….we don’t really talk….

she look at me and I look at her….all the conversation is our parents job…

She doesn’t look happy so I assume she same with me…..who like arrange marriage???

After that lovely dinner (is it???) My mom said I need to meet her after this to do a lot of thing….

I don’t have choice so was her….

We meet when my mother ask me to bring her to try our dress at her friend boutique……

that where we are really honest with each other….

I know herself start from that day…….

I pick her at her house….she seem sad to go out with me….we didn’t talk in car…..

she look outside through window….she in her own world….

I just focus on driving…..when we arrived I park my car and we need to cross the road to go to that boutique….

I wait for her to go out from car….she beside me now….then I don’t know what I doing….I hold her hand and we cross the road……

we inside that boutique and she tell me to let go of her hand…..

I let go her hand…she look angry….I also angry at myself for doing that……why I do that????

Then I saw auntie hyori….

“hello…auntie….long time no see” I bow to her…..

“hello yoona….it’s been a long time already….when u got back from London?”

“2 months ago auntie….oh…auntie…this is my future…..”  that word  seem doesn’t want to go out…..

“ I know…your mother already tell me….she really pretty….both of your dress is in that fitting room….u can try it….I made a lot actually….”

“thank u auntie….why u made a lot ?” I confuse….tiffany look confuse too….

“your mother said it’s going to be a grand wedding so both of u will need a lot of dress”

“oh…thank u auntie….” I smile at auntie hyori…..

“ok let’s go….tiffany first” tiffany follow auntie hyori and I left alone at outside….I bored so I read magazine….

After a few minutes I saw that door open…..she look so beautiful in white…..my eyes wide open now….

In my heart I unconsciously said that the person who can have her is so lucky…..I stupid right???

“yoona…how?” she ask me….

“it’s beautiful…you look great” I look at her…..she don’t look happy actually…..

We try…try and try….I feel so tired and hungry….so we decide to go to eat….

While we eat I try to be nice to her….I start the conversation……

“u like this restaurant ?”

She just look at me and then she lean forward and say something to me….

“don’t pretend like u don’t know that I don’t like this marriage” she look serious….I  think she try make our relationship in bad shape…..

I stop eating and wipe my mouth…..I let out a huge sigh….

“I know and for your information I don’t like it too…I was force to do this”

“good then so try to be so friendly with me cause I don’t want to be friends with u” she so arrogant….

That my limit…..goodbye patience……

“it’s that so….so u are not my friends....this is just to please our parents…am I right?”

“of course….This relationship is only on paper..” Then somebody calling her….she smile….must be she like the person who calling cause she not smile at all today……

“ hello baby….” I heard she call that person….so she already have someone….that why she really doesn’t want this arrange marriage to happen….

She keep talking to that person…she so different for that person…she so cold for me….

I decide to go home….I pay for the food and I say to her that I go home first……I just walk away from her…

I heard she call for me…but I’m not in the mood to do anything right now…..

she completely reject me now so I think this marriage just for the show…..

We meet a few times after that to settle a few things….i don’t talk to her and she always talk to her phone…..she really not interested in me…….I don’t care actually…..

I meet Jessica unnie a few times after that…I’m so stress with this arrange marriage…..

I not going to confess to her cause I’m going to get marry and I think she love someone else….

So I decide to just let her happy with the person she love…

I’m happy just to be her friend…. She always give me comfort when I need it……I have no regret to let her go…..

A few days later tiffany ask me to meet….we meet at park……I saw her….I go to her she realize it…

“why u want to see me…?” I don’t look at her….

“I need to clarify a few things with u….u know I don’t like this marriage right?”

“yes I know….what u want to tell me….?”

“after we marry for 6 months I want to divorce”  I’m not surprise actually….I  know this thing would happen anyway….

“ok…as u wish….I  just follow….anything else? I need to go”

“u cannot touch me during that time…I don’t want u to interfere in my business…I already have girlfriend” she keep looking at me….I  don’t look at her at all…..I’m  STRESSSSSSS…..(sica style)

“ok..whatever u say..I go now” she look confuse….

I walk away from her and drive to place where I feel relax……I keep thinking why all this thing happen to me??

The more I ask I become more frustrated….no answer….no answer…..

Maybe I just have to follow the flow…….flow like water…don’t think anything…..

 

Now I’m her wife and she is my wife….tonight is our first night together….

She in my room now…bath I think…I talk with my parents outside….they look so happy so I’m happy too for them…

Who know’s what in my heart…….