part 32

she is my wife

 

song : taeyeon - If (i love this song)

 

YOONA POV


“i want tiffany” she just said that....

The words that i hate the most right now....

I feel like someone just stab my heart with a knife....

Why this is so hurt? Much more hurt when i give up on Jessica....

I just smile....i don’t know how i could smile right now...

Smile with a full of tears.....i’m not gonna let yuri see my tears....no.....

“i know....” i just reply short.....

“tomorrow the days u and her suppose to divorce and she will be mine again”

I forget about that....yes tomorrow....why it feel so fast?

“so...why u want to see me right now?”

“i make a mistake to her and i regret about it...i just want her back...i love her”

“i know u love her....”

“i hope u will let her go....we plan to go futher our study together after both of you divorce”

“i didn’t know that....i’m not holding her...all the decision is in her hand....”

“i’m going tomorrow.....i hope she will come and can you help me pass this to her?....she doesn’t answer my call”

“okay i pass it to her” i take that letter.....

“thank you....” yuri smile at me....i don’t know if i should smile back at her.....

“ but i need u to promise something to me....”

“what is it?” i need to say this....

Yuri have to know all this....she will make fany happy if she know this.....

“u promise to make her happy?”

“of course i will do that”

“okay then..i need to tell u a few things about her...

First please always make her smile....she will love u more

Second if she want an ice cream...please just give her the ice cream....or she will keep whine about it

If she spend all your money for shopping u cannot angry with her...she love shopping

She afraid of thunderstorm...please hug her at night....that make her feel better...

If u see bugs kill it before fany see it...she doesn’t like bugs....really hate it....

Don’t angry when she make your room all pink.....

She love her Mr spongebob....don’t take that away from her.....she always want to hug Mr Spongebob

Understand her if she be so jealous to you....she just have a jealousy issue...

If she in cold...make her a hot chocolate....she love that.....

And last please tie her shoe rope when it is open cause she not that good to tie it herself....” everything on tiffany is flood in my mind....i suddenly remember everything about her....everything....

This is the most difficult thing i ever do in my life....letting her go....

“well then....i do all that...thank you” yuri look happy when i told her that....i hope she will keep her promise....

“make her happy” i walk away from yuri....

This is just like let go my heart is been taken by somebody....

I feel so hurt.....so hurt.....

 

TIFFANY POV

I just drive my car to no where...at last i stop at park..

I get out from my car and sit at chair there.....it’s already night....

I don’t want to go home yet....i feel something is not right.....

Actually i doesn’t have courage to face yoona right now.....something happen that make me realize something about what going on right now....

Now i’m not sure who really in my heart....this thing make me really confuse...

I just look at people at that park.....

There only a few of people there.....i wonder what yoona doing right now....

Some part of me miss her already.....i walk then.....walk around that park....

My mind is blank right now...my mind and my heart is not in same direction....

I don’t know what to do.....

I see my left and my right....nothing make me interest....

But then i saw yoona with Jessica.....

Why are they together? I feel so jealous right now.....

Yoona even hug Jessica....i feel so hurt.....my tears drop to my cheek...

Why it feel hurt?

Yoona just kiss me at noon and now she hugs Jessica at night?.....

I walk away from there.....nothing to see anymore......

 

a/n : update...thanks for those who comment....

           and keep comment...

           i try to update more if i can