part 11

she is my wife

 

 

TIFFANY POV

“baby…your friends want to meet u……” she yell in that apartment….

my heart feel so hurt…..my heart like a broken glass….

I don’t know what to do….i just stand there……my mind is empty….

I doesn’t realize when I start to cry….that girl already enter that apartment….

Then yuri come…..she look shocked…..i just look at her…nothing coming out from my mouth….

Then yuri want to talk to me…..but I already walk away from her….

“fany….wait…let me explain…” I just keep walking…..i wipe my tears….

Suddenly I feel like someone pull my hand…..i stop…..

 

“fany ah….wait…let me explain” I look at her….

“nothing to explain…..let me go” I feel angry sad betray and all of that mix in my heart…

“she just friend….fany ah”

“I don’t think so…”

“believe me”

“how can she just a friend….did all your friends call u baby? I don’t think so” I’m so angry…

She just look at floor…..

“okay I admit….i more than friends with her….but please I love u”

“how can u say u love me….if u love me u wouldn’t do this” I really disappointed….

“I’m sorry” she want me to forgive her? Should i?

“you don’t know what I feel right now….sorry is not enough” I walk from her…

She doesn’t say any words but….

“u only care for what u feel…do u even know what I feel? Do you know what I feel when u marry yoona? Do you?” she look angry…..

“that not an excuse to cheat on me” I yell at her….

“after u married u always with yoona…she more important to you…everything is about yoona…I’m your girlfriend but u still chose yoona”

“u just make an excuse to escape from what u done now….u know I don’t have anything with yoona”

“how can she more important to you…how can u leave me alone when u know yoona sick? How her feeling is more important than me? Tell me now” she raise her voice….

“she just my friend…we already agree to marry just for six months and u know that….how can u cheat on me” I don’t love yoona…she is my friend…..

“it what u say…I don’t know if that true….how should I know if u not sleep with her… I know u also cheat on me”

That words really make my heart hurt…how can yuri doesn’t believe me? I faithful to her all this time….

How could she say that….

“do you trust me?” I ask yuri in just low voice….

“no…”

“fine…I’m not your girlfriend…u can live happily with that girl….i won’t find u anymore” I turn around….i wipe my  tears and I say to myself….

‘yuri not your love anymore…just let her go’

“fine with me too” yuri yell at me….i walk from her….

This is how my love end….yuri….

I stop and then I turn to look at her…..i look at her eyes….this is my last word for her…..

“I’m not cheating on you and know this well yuri ah…..i love u so much while we together….i never think to cheat on u…never ever in my mind….i love u so much that I know u will wait for me….i was so sure that u never going to hurt me…u never forget about our love….u will marry me in the end…but I think all of that only my feelings and not u…I’m sorry if my love not enough for u…” my tears flow like a rain….

But I speak again….i must tell her something that she really important to me….really important….

“kwon Yuri I love so much before and now…but in the future I don’t know if I able to love u like this anymore….u make deep wound to my heart…goodbye yuri ah…. I hope u happy”

I turns around and walk and never stop…..i walk in the rain…..

I come here with yoona driver cause I hope yuri will send me home but that all my dreams…..

It’s so hurt….i keep walking until taxi stop for me….my clothes all wet…..

I don’t care cause my heart feel so much pain now……

Yuri ah….goodbye…..

 

a/n: sorry for late update....

       tell me how u think about this one....