part 41

she is my wife

 

 

a/n : sorry for long delay....

i got some fever...guys...

sorry if i can't make your wish come true...

i really dont know how to write it...

enjoy....

 

TIFFANY POV

I open my eyes...why i feel so tired right now...i touch my head..

i look beside me...yoona hugging me...i just smile looking at her face...she really look like a baby....

But then i feel something is wrong...what is it? I look under our blanket...it’s not a dream....

I really lost it...oh my god....we did it....when i remember all thing that happen last night...that was amazing...

Yoona really did a god job...huhu

Why i think like this....i look again under that blanket...yoona hand on my ....it feel a bit weird...i call yoona...

“baby...wake up” i touch her face....

“urmm...i want to sleep” she doesn’t open her eyes....

“baby...stop groping my ...” i tell her...she just smile and make some ert face....

“it’s mine...”

“stop it....or...”

“or what? Baby let’s just stay in bed” yoona plead me...after that accident yoona never far from me...she just like a koala to me....

“didn’t we need to help mom shopping today?” i ask yoona...she hug me even tighter...

“oh..i forgot...i want to stay in bed with you” yoona pout...so cute...why she always doing this to me...

“you had me enough last night...let’s get up now...” i kiss her lips...

“no...i want more..” she get on top of me...this is not good....

“baby..stop it...we need to help mom...” yoona ignore me and she still kiss me...she look at my eyes....

“baby...i love u...” she just say that..and we did it...AGAIN....

What to do? I love her too....

 

 

YOONA POV

We at shopping mall right now...fany success to get me out from bed...but i got it...hahaha

Fany and my mom somehow like a lot of same things...i the one who push the  trolley....they been choosing thing and forget about me....

I sit at one of the chair while waiting they to finish to pick an ice cream...why they so particular about that...i don’t know....i just eat ice cream....

But then some girl sit beside me...a y one....real y....i don’t realize at first but then she look at me...

She start to talk to me....

“excuse me..are u Im Yoona?” she ask me...even the way she look at me is y...

“yes..and you  are?” i look at her....

“oh my god....i can’t believe i get to see you in person..my name is uee” she look really surprise and excited

“why u want to see me?”

“i’m really your fan...i just get to see u from far away when you study at London”

“oh ...really...you study there too?”

“no...my parents live there...you are really beautiful...i fall in love with you”

“don’t say like that..i’m just nobody” then uee get close to me...she touch my face

“your skin is so smooth...the rumors are true..beautiful Im Yoona...” i feel so weird when she touch me like this...

I don’t know what to do....she really look amazed by me...i’m not that beautiful...why she like this?

She want to touch my lips but then...i don’t really want to see my wife face....

“Im Yoona...what are u  doing?” fany look real angry.....

“nothing...” i answer innocently...

“who are u?” uee ask fany...this girl crazy or what...she really doesn’t know my wife?

“who are u? Why are u here?” fany ask uee....uee seem like she doesn’t want to lose....

“who are u to talk to Im Yoona like that? Don’t you know who she is?” uee raise her voice at fany....i just freeze there watch all this thing happen....

“for your information i’m her wife...who the hell are u to talk to me like that...” fany of course yell back...

“baby....baby...cool down...i just met her a few minutes ago...” i go to fany and hold her hand...she just stare at me....

“then why she touch your lips?”

“i don’t know...she said she my fan....” i explain to fany...

“she really your wife?” uee ask me....

“she is my wife...”

“i thought you still single....i really want to be your girlfriend” uee said to me...

She just look at me...i look at fany...

“ya..!!!! get the hell out of here now....” fany really angry right now....so scary....uee go away but she wink at me...this girl is really something....

“baby...dont angry” i kiss fany...

“how can i not angry when that girl acting that way”

“she just a fan...your wife is a bit popular...”

“i really don’t like that to happen again...” fany kiss me back...

“yes boss....” i said to fany and smile at her....i just hold fany hand and we go back to shopping again...

I got bored again...