part 44

she is my wife

 

*9 months later

YOONA POV

We are having breakfast....i’m lazy to go to work today.....i tell my father that i have headache....so he let me go....hehe

Fany now is almost in her due for pregnancy....sunny said everything is okay....just wait the right time.....

My life now is happy for me....fany really my another half...surprisingly she like to whine right but when she pregnant she not like that....

She so sweet to me....just there a one time when she doesn’t want me near her cause she said i smell...that really hurt me but my mom said that is normal cause she pregnant....

I just bear with it...i can’t do anything...i try to make her feel much better cause i feel like this is my fault that i make her suffer like this...

This is hurt me when i see her throw up and having headache because of that pregnancy....but she always said she okay....

I wish i can share her pain with me....so that she feel better....

We watching tv together....i hug her at her stomach that look like a big ball....i like to do this cause i can feel that baby heartbeat and that baby always kicking fany stomach....

I feel so happy when that baby do that.....

But there one thing that make me a bit unhappy right now....

“baby...why we watching twilight again?” i look at fany.....

“i like this story..it a good story what....” i make a face at fany....

“can we watch other movie?”

“finish this first okay....then we watch other movie....” i decide to sleep but then something is bothering me....

Why i feel like something is wet...i look at fany legs...

“baby...are u pee?” i ask fany....she look at me....

“no...i’m not...why?”

“the why your pant is wet?” i point at her pants.....

“oh my god...” that all fany said then her face doesn’t look really good....

“what is it?” this is making me really worried....

“i think the time is come....baby...hurry up” fany hold my hands....

“what should i do?” i keep going back and forth....i really don’t know what to do.....

“baby...calm down...call your mom now...” i rush go down to get my mom....

My mom go to my room...

“we need to go to hospital now...fany going to feel really pain soon”

“what should i do?” i really worried

“im yoona...carry fany to car now....i going to take all the things....fast...fast” i carry fany to car....fany already start to feel pain....she held my hand really tight....

“hold on baby.....we going to hospital okay” i said to fany....

“hurry up.....it’s hurt” i put her in car then i start the car and wait for my mom....

Then fany start to scream....

“mom.....hurry up.....” my mom come and we go to hospital....fany really in pain right now....

We arrive at hospital and they take fany to labour room....my mom waiting outside with me....i really worried right now...

My mom told me to relax a bit but i can’t.....i can’t even sit on a chair....

My wife is fighting alone in there...after a a few hours....one doctor got out from that room....i feel so nervous...nervous like hell....

That doctor open his mask...then i go to him......

“doctor...how fany?” i ask that doctor.....

“.......” he just let out a long sigh....this can’t be.....

My tears already fall from my eyes....

Baby....no...

I pass out....black again...

 

a/n : update...next chapter going to be the last....

after this i'm going to finish my other fic (my heart & letter for taeyeon)

then i'm thinking about new fic but i don't know yet about the pairing...

hope u could tell me....