I Hate Him!

He Is My Ex Or Should I Say As Step Brother

 

Hanna POV

I went to my locker to take my homework. I was about to walk away when I spot Hoya with a girl. He is flirting with her while playing with her hair. I really hate it. I still remember the last time he dump me. He told me that I was nothing but just a cheap woman. Unexpectedly, tears start to running down on my cheek. Why am I thinking of the past? I should be forgetting all the memories about him. The one that I cherish after dad pass away. The only man I thought he understands my heart for him. I look at Hoya back and he is looking at me. He tried to approach me but I run away from him. This is not right! You’re nothing to him. You should stop this unnecessary feeling. It will break you to pieces. I take my steps to the rooftop. My feet feel like jelly. My world is hopeless if I keep on remembering the past that is torturing me in the dark life.

 

Sungkyu POV

 

I am reading on a book, DOOMSPELL. The story was daebak and interesting. I remember the day we went into the haunted house. Dongwoo really afraid of the ghost and he even scream a lot. I heard a loud sobs near me. Is someone crying? I follow the sound leads to. There is Hanna crying in her embrace. What did happen to her? Don’t tell me it’s Hoya again. That kid really needs to work things out with her. I approach her slowly and touch her shoulder. She slowly looks up to me. “Hanna?” I call her. She suddenly hugs me tightly. “Oppa, I really hate it! It really hurts. I want to forget him. I don’t want to remember the old days with him. The breakup has torture me enough. I change because of him. I’m trying to move on and be happy with it” she cried. “Don’t worry. Everything is going to be alright” I her hair. I’m sorry Hanna. You should feel this misery again. I wish I could do something to help but I can’t. Mianhae…

---------------------------------------------------

huhu...

how did the story goes?

like it so far?

don't worry

i'll be sure to update the followers chapter soon

bye!