Ice Rink

He Is My Ex Or Should I Say As Step Brother

 

Hanna POV

I brought my bag downstairs with my ice skates. I went to the kitchen to make myself a breakfast. I made cheese sandwich. It’s yummy. Hoya is next to me, putting his bag on the table. Why is he moody today? A fight with his girl, I think. I put my plate in the sink before I leave the kitchen.

Protect her, so she won’t forget me
I will go till the end to the place where my person is

I pick up the call and answer it. “yobosaeyo?” you said. “Kiddo, we’re here” yongguk oppa said. “Okie dokie. We’ll be there in a sec” I hung up the phone. “Hoya-shi, paliwa. They are here” I said heading to the door. “Hanna-ah” omma call. “Eo omma” I face her. “I want you to wear this” omma hand me a jacket. It’s a pink leopard print jacket. Omma take it and wear it for me. “yeppuda” she put her hands together.

 

“omma, do I really have to wear this” hoya came out of nowhere. He is wearing the same jacket but in purple color. Are you kidding me? I sigh.

 

Hoya POV

My eyes widen when I saw Hanna. She is wearing the same jacket as mine. “You two look like a couple” omma said, smiling like crazy. “omma” Hanna nag. “You two better go now. They are waiting for you” she said pushing me and Hanna out of the house. “Have a good day” she close the door. Hanna is standing next to me. Her face is red as a tomato. “You don’t have to wear it if you don’t want to” she said. “It’s okay. It is for omma” I said, walking towards the car.

“Yo bro!” I did high five with dongwoo hyung. “Where’s Hanna?” sungkyu hyung asks. I turn to my back and saw hanna is walking towards us. “woah! What with the jacket couple?” woohyun asks. “omma ask us to wear it” I said, walking away. “And don’t ask why” Hanna said, glaring at the guys. “Hoya and Hanna with take a ride with me since I have two empty seats at the back” sungkyu hyung said. 

 

I walk to his Hyundai car and get in, follow by hanna and daehyun. I guess he’ll be coming with us AGAIN!

 

Hanna POV

 

I walk to the bench and wear my ice skates. “Are you done” Bomi asks. “Yup” I nod to her. “Its look like the boys are slow as a tortoise” we laugh. “Let’s play first since they will be here late” I drag Bomi to the ice rink. It’s cold in here- just like I want it to be. I skate myself to the center of the rink while holding hands with bomi. “Shall we get it started?” bomi raise his eye brow. We skate around the rink. I let my hands go and did the air crossover. I land on the ice. “Not good enough” Bomi smirk. She skate and did the back crossover. “wek!” I stuck my tongue out.  It’s my turn now. I carefully skate, keeping myself stable before I did the air spin.

 

Hoya POV

I walk to the rink with the guys. Hanna and bomi are already there, doing their ice skates tricks. How did she learn to do that? My jaw drop. Did hanna really change after we break up? I guess she does change. Was I really mean to her that time? I face to daehyun and he quietly laugh at us. I raise my eye brow at him. He shakes his head and enters the rink with jongup. He skate by her side and hold her WAIST. For a moment ago I feel like punching him n the stomach. “Come on, are you getting in or not?” woohyun ask. “Eo” I said.

It’s already lunch time. We are going to eat at the Mc Donald. Hanna and I go and take the order while they find a seat for us. We bought fifteen burgers with fries and coke. I take my seat next to hanna. I keep staring at her. How can she be so clumsy? I was about to wipe the ketchup when daehyun did it first. I roll the tissue into a ball. I take my coke and drink it.

“Oppa say ah” she showed the fries to daehyun. He opens his mouth and eats it. This scene makes me want to puke already. “Noona, me too” zelo opens up his mouth. “nado noona” sungjong join in. Hanna takes the fries and feed them. They are such a baby. Our eye met for a while. I feel like there are an electric in our eye contact.

We get into Sungkyu hyung’s car. I don’t know why but this trip makes me feel sleepy. I was about to fall asleep when I feel a burden on my left shoulder. Hanna is sleeping soundly on mine. Seeing her sleeping face makes my heart beats.

DUP DUP! DUP DUP!

After a few hours, we reach home safe and sound. “Han-“ daehyun stops me. “Don’t wake her up. I bet she must be really tired” he said. “I guess I’ll carry her than” I said. I get out of the car and slowly scope her up from the car. She laid her head on my chest, preventing from falling. “Thanks for today hyung” I said. “You most welcome” he said. I brought her inside of the house. “You are back” omma said. “Is hanna asleep?” I nod. “I’ll bring her ro her room now” I said, leaving the living room. I push her door and place her gently on the bed. “mmm” she mumble in her sleep. I smirk and leave the bedroom. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

did you like it?

 

here are some pics of INFINITE <3

 

let's start with

 

SUNGKYU

 

DONGWOO

 

WOOHYUN

 

HOYA

 

THAT"S FOR TODAY!

BYE!!