unbelievable!

He Is My Ex Or Should I Say As Step Brother

 

 Hanna POV

I hung up the call. I walk to the bench to wear my sneakers. “Yah! Hoya! Palliwa! I don’t want to be late just because of you” I call out his name. “Ah! Arraso” he said. He hands a helmet to me. What is this for? “Just take it!” he shouts at me. I walk with him to his bike. What? We are going to school with this? Unbelievable! “What? Omma asks me too” he rolled his eyes. “Whatever! Just get on with it”  I hit him. So yeah, we go to school on HIS bike,

I went off his bike and run towards BAP oppas and Bomi. “kaja!” I slung my hands around Bomi’s neck. “Wait! What about Hoya?” Bomi look at me. “Nah. Just forget about him” I shake my head. “You are a one devil little kid!” Yongguk oppa pinch my nose. “Yah! That hurts”

 

Hoya POV

Hanna left me alone. What that women! I sigh. I feel like some tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see my brothers. “Wow! What are you guys doing here?”. “We are transfer to this school of course” Sungjong said. “Yeah. Besides, I heard that girls in this school are really hot!” woohyun said. You’ve got to be kidding me. Girls? “You are really here because you want to meet with Bomi right?” Sungkyu hyung shake his head. “Come on! We might be late to class” myungsoo said. “what? Are you excited because of hot girls too?” Sungyeol asks. “Would you mind stop asking stupid questions?!” he smack Sungyeol’s head. That must hurt a lot. “Kaja!” I said walking away. “Yah! Kachiga!” dongwoo hyung follow me.

 

Hanna POV

I walk next to Bomi. Hoya and his gangs are just behind us. Suddenly, the hall is crowd with people. “Who is that handsome guys?” the girls whisper to each other. This is why I hate him so much. I push the crowds away and walk with Bomi to our class. I take my seat. “Today, we have new students from Woolim High” Mrs. Jang said. “please introduce yourselves”

“annyong! My name is Woohyun” woohyun did his flying love thingy.

“My name is Howon but you can call me Hoya instead”

“annyonghaesayo! Nan Sungyeol imnida” sungyeol bow to the students.

“Okay, you may take your seats now” Mrs. Jang said. Hoya walks straight towards me. What is he doing? Oh no! He is not seating next to me. I put my legs on the chair. “What are you doing?” he frown his eyebrow. I pick up my leg and push it away. “I am going to seat here” he said, smirking. I don’t like the look on his face. God! Why do he have to seat next to me? I rather seat next to a pig that this jerk! I sigh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry if i write it too short. i just want to be quick b'cause i want to get back to study. i'll be having my exam next weak on TUESDAY. i don't want to come to school on monday b'cause we had 'MAJLIS RESTU ILMU'. i bet it would be boring. the main reason for this is to ask blessings from all the teachers. yeah i know! i did a lot of mistake with my teachers. well that's for today! i'll see you all after my exam is finish.

HOYA: SARANGHAMNIDA 

 

THANKS A LOT FOR THOSE WHO LIKE MY STORY

I WILL TRY MY BEST TO DO BETTER WITH MY STORY LINES