Are you okay?

He Is My Ex Or Should I Say As Step Brother

 

Daehyun POV

I am walking towards my bike when I saw a white hoodie girl waiting for me at my bike. She turns around and sees me. “Hanna-ah, what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be at home right now?” I ask. Suddenly, she hugs me tightly. Did something happen to her? “I just need you to be fine” she said, sobbing on my chest.

She won’t tell me a single about what happen to her hair. I bet someone is jealous of her. This couldn’t have happen….

 

Hoya POV

 

I am just getting on my motorbike when I spot a white hoodie girl hugging with daehyun. Isn’t that Hanna? Didn’t she just tell bomi that hyung sends her home? Did something happen?

I walk out of my room to the kitchen to grab something to eat since omma and appa are not home. I think they went to meet their friend or something. I see Hanna is at the kitchen counter drinking her milk. Why is she always covering up? She must be hiding something from me. 

“Why do you always wearing hoodie all of a sudden?” I take out a mineral water from the fridge. “I better go to my room now” she said, leaving me dumb fold. What is wrong with that girl?

I just finish taking my bath and ready to go down stairs to eat dinner with omma and appa when my eyes meet with Hanna. She quickly looks away and run downstairs. She must be keeping something important from me!

                                                              

Hanna POV

The whole dinner Hoya’s been eyeing on me. What the heck? “Hanna darling, did something happen?” omma asks. What happen?  “What omma?” I look at her. “You’ve been acting strange lately. You even wear that hoodie twenty- four hours” omma said. I stay quiet for a moment. “It’s nothing omma. It’s just the weather feel cold lately” I lied. “You’re right. It’s been raining for a long time” she nods. Fuh~ that was close.

They say it’s all a fantasy
That it’s a lingering attachment, that it’s an obsession
No one knows you
But I’m like this
I’m like this because it’s you, I’m like this again
Even if everyone says no, I only have you


I pick up the call. It was from sungkyu oppa. “nae oppa” I said. “Are you okay now?” he asks. “eo” I nod. “Did your finger still hurt?” he asks. “kwenchana oppa” I said. “Can’t you just tell me who did this to you?” he said, pleading. “If I tell you there’s nothing going to change. All of them hate me for being close with that jerk” I said. “I’ve shouldn’t known that this is coming. Now it’s just a loss of control” he sighs. “kwenchana oppa. Besides, I’m a big girl. I can take care of myself. I’m sure they won’t do this again to me” I said. “Okay” he sighs again. “I’ll see you tomorrow oppa” I hung up the phone.

I turn around and saw Hoya is standing there looking at me. “What did they do to you?” he asks. “Nothing” I walk away. “Hanna” he grab my hand. “LET GO” I stare deeply at him. He sighs and throws me on his shoulder. He brought me upstairs to his room. “yah! Put me down” I hit his back. I put me down and pin me on the wall.

“Tell me” he said. “It’s nothing” I yell. He suddenly opens my hoodie from my head. “You cut your hair?” his eyes widen. He sees my cut on the neck. It was happen when Krystal try to cut my hair. Stupid ES!

He touches the plaster. Suddenly tears start to flow down on my cheeks. I don’t know but I feel like crying seeing his stupid face. “THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! IF YOU DIDN”T CAME TO MY LIFE, I WOULD BE HAPPY RIGHT NOW. THANKS TO YOUR FAN GIRLS, I’M HURT. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO COME TO MY LIFE AGAIN? I ALREADY FORGET YOU. I ALREADY ERASE YOU IN MY HEART. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TORTURE ME LIKE THIS? THE BREAK UP WAS ENOUGH FOR ME” I hit his chest a few times.

I can’t keep this to myself. I feel like killing myself handling this stupid burden myself. “I’m sorry” he said. “You’re sorry? Is that all you can say? Do you know how much I’ve been through after to dump me like garbage? Do you know how I feel when you treat me? Did you ever consider my feelings?”  I yell. “I’m really sorry Hanna” he said. “Saying sorry is not going to change a thing Hoya. Everything is over” I said. I push him and went to my room. I lock the door and slump myself on the bed, sobbing.

 

Hoya POV

I roll my hand into a ball and punch the wall. I never know that this thing happen to her. She’s right! It was all my fault. I did regret after dumping her. I didn’t mean to. She was so nice towards me not like the other girls who just want my money.

“Hoya, did something happen? I saw Hanna’s crying coming out from your room” omma enter my bedroom. “It’s nothing omma” I shake my head. “You should go to bed now” I said, walking towards my bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoya was shock to see her condition. 

she even blame Hoya for entering her life.

things are going to be tough now...

Poor Hanna~

she must be sad about her life....

did you like the chapter?

please enjoy!

=D

 

 

hey! did SUNGKYU have ABS?

i was wondering that these days.... 

SUNGKYU helps HANNA a lot in the story.

didn't you think so?

 

hahaha~

don't forget to coment and subscribe.... 

annyong!

=D