The person I like is... YOU

He Is My Ex Or Should I Say As Step Brother

 

Hoya POV

I am eating my breakfast with Hanna. She seems down today. Did something happen to her when she went out with daehyun? If that jerk did something to her I swear I will kill him. “Hanna-ah, let’s go-” I pause my words when I heard her phone rings.

Don’t get mad at me, stop it, please don’t do this
I’m getting annoyed, I’m getting mad – I love you
How many times do I have to tell you for you to know?
Do you know how I feel? Do you know how I feel?
Please don’t suddenly snap at me, there are people here
Talk quietly, everyone can hear us
How many times do I have to tell you for you to know?

She picks up her phone. “Yobosaeyo?” she said. “You’re here? Okay” she said. “oppa, I’m going to school with daehyun oppa today” she said, getting up. “eo” I answer. She opens the door and sees daehyun is waiting for her. “annyong” he greet her. “oppa” she said. I take my bag and go out with them. Hanna is riding with daehyun to school so I guess I’ll take my motorbike with me.

 

Hanna POV

I get out his car. “kwenchana?” he asks and I just nod. Mianhae oppa~ I did feel bad making you feel like this. He links my hand with him and walk to our class. Everyone is looking at us. I don’t feel good. We walks pass through Hoya. He seems mad looking at us. I sigh.

It’s recess time. Oppa brought me to the school park to eat our food. “Hanna-ah, thanks for today” he said. “Anything for you oppa” I smile. “I hope you and Hoya stay happy together” he said. “oppa” I just feel like want to cry. He’s so nice towards me. He is the only one I can depend on when I’m sad and stress.

“oppa, I’m sure you will find someone that loves you for who you are. You’re a nice person. Girls, are so lucky to have someone like you who is caring, friendly and not to mention handsome” I laugh. “Thanks Hanna” he hugs me. “Your most welcome” I hug him back.

 

Daehyun POV

I am at the rooftop waiting for Hoya. Finally, he showed up. I thought he don’t want to see me anymore since today I’m so close with hanna.

“What do you want? I’m busy right now”

“But you came”

“Take good care of Hanna”

“Did you do something to her?”

He folds his hand into a fist.

“Relax. I would never do that to my baby”

I walk towards him and put my hand on his shoulder.

“You know what? You are so lucky. I don’t how you manage to do it but I guess she isn’t the one for me. Don’t break her heart and always be there for her if she needs you”

I walk away.

I guess this is the end for me. I hope you two lived a good life.

 

Hoya POV

I am in my room, standing at the corridor looking at the moon. The moon looks beautiful tonight just like Hanna. What does daehyun means by I’m luck? I sigh.

“oppa, what are you doing?”

Hanna is next to me with two glass of hot chocolate. It’s cold out here. She hands me the hot chocolate and I thanked her.

“I’m just admiring the moon. Wae?”

“Oh! I thought you were admiring someone else”

“Of course I am admiring her. Her face is beautiful just like the moon but much more prettier”

“She must be so lucky”

She rolls her eyes. Jealous eh?

“You seem to be in a relationship with daehyun”

“ani. I like someone else actually”

“Oh!”

That’s the only word that came out from my mouth.

She likes someone else. I sigh. I should have known it.

“He is really cold towards me when I meet but he has a warm heart. He always takes cares of me wherever I go like my guardian angel. But the worst thing is he is a playboy. He likes to flirt with girls around him”

Why does that characters sounds familiar?

“Hoya-shi” she calls me.

“nae” I turn my head to her.

She lean in and kiss my lips.

My eyes widen and my body is frozen in the moment.

I can’t think if anything. The time just stops somehow.

“The person I like is…”

She pause her words.

I look her in the eyes.

“Y.O.U” she said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the second last chapter.

huhuhu~

Daehyun is finally letting go of you...

what a sad moment...

NOW IT'S DAEHYUN AEGYO TIME TO THE BABIES!!!