Now what?!

He Is My Ex Or Should I Say As Step Brother

 

Hanna POV

I am about to go to the kitchen when Hoya drag me to the living room. “What?” I raise my eye brow to him. “omma and appa wants to talk to both of us” he said. “Can’t you just say to me? It’s better than dragging me away” I roll my eyes.

I take my seat next to Hoya. “We have something to discuss about” appa said. Did something happen to the company? “We’ve been thinking this a lot and we think it’s the best way to solve your relationship” omma said. What are they nagging about?

“You two should get married” appa said. My jaw drops. MARRIED? You mean like husband and wife? This must be a dream. I got to wake up now. Wake up! I hit my face a few times. “Stop it” Hoya holds my hand. “I know this might be wild but it’s the best for the both of you” appa said.

Firstly, I thought I would never see him again. Secondly, now he’s father is married to my mother and we are step siblings. Now, they want us to get married? Are they nuts or something? How could I get married with someone I hate the most? Besides, I got daehyun oppa, BAP and bomi. He is nothing to me…

 

Hoya POV

I watch Hanna action besides me. She keeps sighing on every word that omma and appa said. I guess she didn’t like it. I know. Even I am shock hearing this from them. How could I get married with Hanna when our relationship in on the critical line?

I bit my lips and hold Hanna’s hands tightly. Mianhae Hanna-ah. I know if I didn’t come to your life this would never happen to you. “That’s all. I hope you two can considerate your decision” appa said. I get up and bring Hanna upstairs. I know. The person that she wants to be is daehyun, not me. I really have been a jerk to her ever since we met.

“You should go to sleep now” I said, about to leave her room. “Hoya-shi” she calls. “nae?” I turn back. “Are you agreeing with this thing?” she asks. “I’ll do it if you want. It all depends on you. Besides, I don’t want you to be hurt if you are with me” I said. “Hoya-shi” she said. “It’s okay. Just go to sleep and relax our mind. Don’t worry because every things going to be fine” I smile to her. she sigh and say “Good night, Hoya”.

“Good night to you too” I smile.

 

Hanna POV

I am on my bed, biting my nails. Should I? But I don’t love him like I love daehyun oppa. But I don’t want to let omma down. Suddenly, here is a knock on the door. It is omma. She is bringing a hot chocolate for me. Yay! My favorite snacks.

 

“I hope that you are thinking this through” she said. “I always want to the best for you” she said. “I know omma. That’s why you are the best” I said. I sigh and say “omma, I think I’m giving it a try. I think it’s about time I think what’s better for my future”.

“Really Hanna?” omma holds my hand. “eo” I nod. “I know that you are a great girl” she said. “Hoya will be lucky to have you as his wife” omma pulls me for a hug. “saranghae omma” I said. “nado saranghae” she kiss my forehead. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

did you like it?

please coment and subscribe~

annyong!

=D

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW LET"S HAVE FUN!