The mysterious man

He Is My Ex Or Should I Say As Step Brother

 

Hanna POV

It’s barbeque time! I’m waiting for this moment a lot. I went outside of the beach house where they did the barbeque. I can’t wait to get my hands on the chicken. Wahaha! I’m a meat lover you know? So don’t be jealous of me. I sit on the bench while playing with the rilakkuma plush.

“Want some chicken?” Hoya asks as he handing me a plate of grill chicken and fries. Hoho! How did he know that I want to eat chicken? Man! I’m starving. I eat the chicken and my fingers. I think I’m in heaven. Hoya is sitting next to me watching me eat the chicken and he chuckles. “Are you really that hungry?” he asks.

I nod and continue eating the chicken. The best chicken is town baby! “You eat like a baby” Hoya said, wiping the ketchup at the corner of my lips. “kumao” I said. Man! My cheeks are burning. I think he sees that. What am I going to do?

“Hoya, can you please help me?” appa said. Thanks a lot appa. You save my life. “arraso” he said. “Eat well” he said to me before he leaves.

I put Mr. Beary next to me on the swing. Sungjong came and seat next to me. He is also having his chicken. “Eh, it’s the plush I saw yesterday” he said. “What plush?” I ask. “This plush” he point at Mr. Beary. “I think I’ve seen it somewhere before” he said, rubbing his chin.

Sungjong and myungsoo are heading their class when they spot Hoya.

“What are you doing hyung?”

“Nothing”

“What’s that?”

Sungjong spot a medium sized plush in the paperbag.

“It’s Hanna’s stuff. She wants me to put it in her locker”

Hoya quickly open Hanna’s locker and throw in it.

“oh”

“hyung, we’ll be going now”

“eo”

Sungjong and myungsoo walks way.

“Is that yours?” sungjong asks. “I just got it from someone. He put it in my locker” I said. “That’s weird. Hoya hyung said it was yours and you ask him to put it away for you” he said. “I know Hoya hyung. He never wants to help anyone with their stuff” he said

So the mystery man behind this lovely gift is Hoya. I remember this plush. It was when we went to the mall. Hoya saw me staring at the plush. That’s why he bought it for me. Why does he care about me suddenly?

I look at Hoya who was grilling the chicken. Why my heart does beat when he is close to me? I must be dreaming. Hoya would never be nice to me. He hates me. I look back at Hoya and he smiles at me. My eyes widen and I turn away. This is so embarrassing!

 

Hoya POV

I see Hanna is looking at me and I smile at her. Her eyes widen and she turns away. She’s blushing if you ask me. Cute! =D