I Don't Have To See His Face Anymore

He Is My Ex Or Should I Say As Step Brother

 

Chapter 5 (I don’t have to see his face anymore)

 

Hanna POV

 

 

I put my uniform on and tie my hair into ponytail. Woohoo~ I don’t have to see Hoya face the whole day. He is still schooling at Woolim High so I am grateful! I grab my phone and bag and walk out of my room. I plug the earphone in my ear and slide down the stairs. I am about to leave for school when mom call me. “Hanna darling, aren’t you going to eat your breakfast?” mom ask. “Ah, kwenchanayo. I will eat my breakfast with BAP and Bomi” I said. I look over the table and saw Hoya is eating his jam bread. “annyonghaesayo” I bow to them before I leave for school.

I walk into the Bagel Station. “Yo, Hanna-ah” Himchan oppa call me. I smile and walk to them. “Have you all came early?” I take a seat next to Daehyun oppa. “ani. We just get here” Youngjae oppa said. “chinca?”

 

Sungyeol POV

 

I have just buy a packet of bagel and a coffee. I spot Hanna and all her friends chatting. Hanna looks different now. She is much prettier and she smiles a lot. So the ‘dump’ made her change? She must be so sad about it. I sigh. I walk out of the Bagel Station and went into the car. My driver, Mr. Seol sends me to school. I get out of the car and went to our usual hang out. They already there busy chatting about something. “Yo! Do you who I just meet just then?” I ask. “Who?” all of them look at me. “I spot Hanna and her Superstar’s friend at Bagel Station” I said. “Chinca?” Myungsoo ask. “Don’t you think that Hanna has change now?” I look at Hoya. He just keeps quiet. “molla” he look away. “I can’t really believe that Hanna noona is now your sister” Sungjong said. “oe, nado” Woohyun cooed.

Hoya’s face change when we talk about Hanna. Is he still into her?