Marriage?!

He Is My Ex Or Should I Say As Step Brother

Every girl dreams to be a princess in a fairytale life.

With a beautiful fairy on their side, every wish can came true.

With the natural beauty, a prince charming would fall in love.

An enchanted kiss with a prince can be a miracle.

And in the end, they will get married and live a happily ever after.

 

A black nasty looking creature covers the next time. ‘What is this’ you thought. A moment later, you realize something. It’s a COCKROACH!

ARGH!!

You throw the book away and stand on the bench. From a distance, you heard a guy laughing. “It’s not funny” you hit his arm and stomp away. He picks up your book and run after you. “Mianhae noona. I was just kidding” he holds your hand and gives his puppy eyes. “Oh okay” you turn around. “Ah noona, saranghae” he hugs you. “You better don’t mess around with me or not I’m not gonna forgive you forever” you pinch his cheek. “Noona, I have something to talk about with you” he drags you to a bench nearby.”What is this about?” you raise your eyebrow. “I ask a girl from my class… a date” he said shyly. “Really? That’s great!” You were happy for him. Your dongseng has finally become a man. “But that’s not it” he look down on his feet. “Then?”

“I don’t know what I should do on a date” he shrugs. “Zelo-ah, all you got to do is be you. Girls like boys who act as his true self” I smile. “Chinca?” you nod. “It seems like you have date a boy before” he look at you curiously. “ani~” you ruffle his hair. “Thanks noona for giving me courage. You are the best” he put his thumbs up.

KRING!!

The bell rings. Yup! School is over. You walk to the school gate with Bomi. “Really? Zelo ask a girl on a date” she said, surprise. “Yup!” you beam. “Yo kiddo!” a voice call you. You turn around and saw Daehyun on his white motorbike, waving at you. “Oppa, chakkaman”

“I’ll text you tonight” she said. “arraso” I smile. “Good luck” she winks at you. You walk to Daehyun and take the helmet from him. “annyong!” you wave goodbye to Bomi and she wave back. You get on Daehyun’s motorbike. Daehyun sends you home safe and sound. He park his motorbike right in front your gate. “Thanks oppa” you give the helmet to Daehyun. “See you at school tomorrow” he wears his helmet and went away. ‘oppa is so kind’ you said in your head. You push the door bell and the gates open.

 

Hanna POV

I skip inside. Hey! There is someone car in the garage. Mom guest? I take off my snickers and hand it to the maid. I wear my slippers and walk to the garden. “Meow” I look down on my feet and see Cheetah graze at my feet. Aww~ cute! I walk up the stairs to the pool and enter the sliding door. Since I am looking at Cheetah, I didn’t focus on where I am going. “Yah! Watch it” he yells. I look up and my eyes widen. I was about to yell back when mom came to me with a man on her side. “hana-ah, you are home” mom greet me. “nae… annyonghaesayo” I bow to the man next to mom. “Its look like you has met Hoya. Hoya this is Hana that I was talking about” mom said. “ma’am, tea is served” the maid said. “Thank you, Melisa. Now shall we have some tea?” mom said as she leads the man to the living room. Hoya and I just follow them from behind. Cheetah is also following us. That jerks! What is he doing here? I take my place and put my bag pack next to me. Cheetah went up on the chair and lay on my thigh.

CHEETAH

“You see.. We have something to tell both of you” the man said. “We are going to get married” what?! Did I hear wrong? “appa, chinca?” Hoya ask, shock tone. Appa? So that is mean my mom with married to Hoya’s father and Hoya with be my STEP BROTHER?! Oh no, that is definitely not going to happen. Not with him!

 

Hoya POV

Woah! She’s change a lot. She look beautiful than the last time I saw her. Dad is talking about getting married again. Really? With Hana’s mom? Then, she is my STEP SISTER? This is insane. Appa must be definitely out of his mind.