He is TRANSFERED TO MY SCHOOL?!

He Is My Ex Or Should I Say As Step Brother

Hanna POV

I put my bowl and cup in the sink. I wash my hands and walk to the living room. I went to look for B2ST’s album. I look in the drawer and found it. “Hanna darling, I have something to tell you” mom said. “Bwo?” I said as I put the CDs back in the drawer. “Hoya has transfer to your school” she said. “HE WHAT!?” I scream. “Hanna listens to me first” mom tried to explain. “Look. I have enough of him being a part of my life. Now transfer my school? This is insane! You make me go insane!” I stand up. Mom! How can you do this to me? You are torturing me. “Hanna darling, I know you are upset that someone has already replaced your father but you cannot be like this” mom said. “Hoya had to transfer to your school because it will be easier if you guys get home” mom explains. “Fine! But I don’t want to hang around him all day, arra?” I stomp up to my room.

Next morning…

I slide down the stairs. I walk to the kitchen and take an apple on the counter. “HhH

Hanna darling, do you want to eat your breakfast?” mom asks. I hate my head. I stop munching on the apple.

It’s like my heart is broken (malfunctioning)
My love is on fire
My heart beats thump thump (and beats)
Please save me (You’re my girl)

“yobosaeyo?” I pick up the call. “Hanna-ah, this is Daehyun” he answers. “Oh! Oppa, waegurae?” I ask as I walk to the pool.

                                                                                                                                    

Hoya POV

I went down the stairs and saw Hanna is laughing on the phone. I never saw her smile like that to me. I sigh. I walk to the kitchen and take a seat. “Omma, who is Hanna talking to?” I ask as I eat my pancakes. “I guess it must be Daehyun” my expression changed hearing the name. Why must it be ‘Daehyun’? “Daehyun-ah, omma seems to realize something” she looks at me. “Why does Hanna seems to hate you? Have you guys have already meet?” I stop eating. I put my fork down and look at mom. “Omma. Truthfully, we know each other a long time ago” I said. I don’t know why but I just want to let it go. It hurts so much keeping this pain alone. “When she still schooling at Woolim High, we are a couple” I said. “Really?” her eyes widen. “Em. We date for about 2 weeks and then we broke up. I was so stupid back then. I have should not played with her heart and now it is my fault she hates me a lot” I palm my face. “Hoya-ah, I know you did regret on what you did” she said. “I just to be with her again. I still love her omma” I look at mom. She smiles “Don’t worry. You just have to show your sincerity to Hanna. I bet she will understand you”. Thanks mom! You encourage me a lot. Now, I will show you my pure love for you SONG HANNA.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry about that! i just make this chapter a short one. i just don't have much time. yeah! my mother just shorten my 'playing time'. since i'll be facing my exam on 9th of October, i don't think i can update the other chanpter but i'll try my best though. anyway comment about my story kay? i just want to listen to your shoutout.

have a nice day!

HOYA REALLY ACTS LIKE A BABY!

MY HOBABY!