I hate FAN GIRLS!

He Is My Ex Or Should I Say As Step Brother

 

Hanna POV

 

I am drinking my favorite chocolate milk at my seat while reading a book, THE DARK HEROINE by Abigail Gibbs. “Hey can I borrow your phone” Hoya asks. “Why don’t you use your own?” I raise my eye brow. “Take it” I point it with my mouth. Hoya is trying to grab it when my milk falls on my skirt. “mianhae” he stand up. I clench my teeth and walk away.  That jerk did it on purpose! He even ruins my date with bomi last night.

I stomp my way to the bathroom. Suddenly, three girls stops my way. What do they want now? They grab both of my arms and drag me to the rooftop. “LET ME GO” now I’m loses my patients. They throw me on the ground. Ouch! That hurts.

“Still the same question” Stephanie said. “I want Hoya’s number” she said. What is her problem with me? “I don’t have it” I tell the truth. Seriously, why do I need to keep that jerk’s number? He is no use to me at all.

“Fine, let’s play it the rough way” Jessica and Krystal grab my arms and pin me on my stomach at the ground. “You better tell us petty girl or not” she smirk. “Or not what?” I ask. She takes out something sharp in her pocket. What is she going to do with those scissors?

“You know that you had a beautiful hair that a guy would crazy for” she said, pulling my hair. My hair? “If you tell us you won’t have to say goodbye to your hair” she said. “Now tell us his number” she holds my face. “I D.O.N.T K.N.O.W” I spell it for her.

Jessica and Krystal smirk as they take out their scissors and start cutting my hair to pieces. NOT MY HAIR! “TELL ME” Stephanie said. “I don’t know” I cried. “Don’t play fool with me ” she smirks. “It’s true. I don’t have his number. Can’t you believe me?” I cry harder.

“Finish her girls” she cross her arms.

NO!!!!!

Stephanie is trying to walk away when she step on my left finger. It was horrible. I can’t even feel my finger. After Jessica and Krystal done with me, they pick my stomach and left me crying on the rooftop.

 

Hoya POV

I put Hanna’s phone on her table. Where is she? Cleaning her skirt won’t take this much time. “Hey, did you see Hanna?” bomi asks daehyun. “I think she’s at the toilet or something” he said. “I should call her though” she said about to dial her numbers. “Hanna‘s phone is here. She left it with me” I said. “Oh! Thanks Hoya for telling” she smiles at me. “I hope she’s okay” she sighs.

Yeah I really hope that nothing bad happen to her. I did regret for spilt the chocolate milk on her skirt. Why do I suddenly have this strange feeling that something’s bad is going to happen to her?

 

Sungkyu POV

I am on my way to the teacher’s room when I heard a girl’s voice sobbing near the stairs. I step my feet on the stairs and my eyes widen. “Hanna-shi, kwenchana?” I kneel to her. She is a mess right now. Her hair is terrible and her face is dirty. Who did this to her?

“Hanna-shi, come let me take you home” I scope her and carry her bridal style to my car. I went to the teacher’s room to ask permission to go home early. “Miss Jung, can I go home early today?” I ask. “Did something happen?” she look worriedly at me. “Something just came up” I said. “Okay, you may go home now” she said. “kamsahamida” I bow to her.

I get in the car and face Hanna still sobbing next to me. “You should let them that I send you home” I said, giving her my phone. She nod and take it. “Firstly, we should fix that hair of your” I said and she nod.

 

Hanna POV

Sungkyu oppa sends me home after fixing my hair at the saloon. I went up to my room and slump on the bed. I need daehyun oppa right now. I get off the bed and take my hoodie in the closet. I walk my way back to the school. I am leaning on daehyun’s bike waiting for him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we have reach the complic part =D

did you guys like it?

plase coment and subscribe ! 

saranghamida <3 

=D