Living Skills Time! >.

He Is My Ex Or Should I Say As Step Brother

 

Hanna POV

It’s living skills period. Bomi and I went to the cookery room while the boys went to the workshop. “Bomi-ah, what are we going to cook today?” I nudge her. “I was thinking something like lasagna?” she said rubbing her chin. “Okay, I guess that will do” I shake my head. As for me I’m doing dessert! Yeah! I wear my apron and start cooking.

I take out the cake out of the oven. Man! It smells delicious. I put it on the table. “Good job Hanna!” we did high-five. “I think we should get the boys” I look at her. “Yeah! I bet they are dying when they see this” she said putting her satisfaction face. I open the glove and put it away. I walk with Bomi out of the cookery room. We were on our way to the dining room when we met with Zelo and Jongup. “Noona, did you cook something? You smell nice” Zelo ask as he hugs me. “Yup! Noona make something delicious for you till you want to your tongue” I giggles. “Tell your hyungs to meet us the dining room. We will meet you there” Bomi said patting Jongup head. “arraso noona!” they solute.

 

Hoya POV

 

I was walking with INFINITE when I spot on Hanna and Bomi. They are meeting with Zelo and Jongup. They are wearing an apron. Did she cook again? “Hey! Hoya” Dongwoo hyung touch my shoulder. “What?” I turn around. “What are you looking at?” he looks at me, weirdly. “Did Hanna noona in the cooking class?” Sungjong asks. “jongmal?” Sungyeol look at him, shockly. I sigh. “You know that she can cook?” Woohyun asks. “Yeah” I said. “Did you taste it?” Sunggyu hyung asks. “Yup” I nod. They widen their eyes. I shouldn’t tell them right? They grab my hand and follow the two girls.

 

Hanna POV

I set up the table while bomi prepare the plates and glasses. Suddenly, the door crack open. “Hanna-ah, we’re hungry” Himchan put his aegyo on. Gurr! “Have a seat first” I said. They take their seat with me. Bomi came with the hot lasagna. She cut it and gives out to the others. Yay! It’s eating time.

Bam!

Dongwoo, Woohyun, Sungyeol and Sungjong are at the floor, smiling sheepishly at us. What are they doing here? “mianhae, Hanna-ah” sungkyu said at the door. “Actually, they saw you and noona in an apron. They want to taste your cooking” Myungsoo said. WHAT?! “Why not? Come join us” himchan said. I give a deep stare at himchan oppa. “He’s your brother. You shouldn’t treat him like that” he whispers to me. Fine!

It’s dessert time! I leave the table to take the cake out. 

 

 

Tiramisu cake! It is my favorite and also … Daehyun oppa. I really love this cake. This is the first cake that I made and they like it. Hah! Old memories really cheer me up. “Noona, have some” Zelo said, pointing the spoon at me. I smile at him and open my mouth wide. Zelo feed me the cake. “Noona! Noona! Me too” sungjong said. “arraso” I open my mouth and he feed me. My eyes stop at Hoya. He just looks at me. What is his problem?

------------------------------------------------------------

  this is what i say... -Samantha Lee-

 this is what SUNGGYU would say

this is what DONGWOO would say

this is what WOOHYUN would say

 this is what HOYA would say

 this is what SUNGYEOL would say

 this is what MYUNGSOO would say

this is what SUNGJONG would say

 

 $ i didn't do this. the credit belong to the owner.... $