Cooking

He Is My Ex Or Should I Say As Step Brother

Hanna POV

 

I went up to my room and close the door. I change my clothes to black short shorts with my favorite pink Rilakkuma print shirt and tie my hair into ponytail. I am about to shut my eyes when suddenly mom called me. I lazily get off my bed and went downstairs. “omma, waeyo?” I rub my eyes. I look up and saw Hoya is standing there with my new dad. “omma, what is he doing here?” I point to Hoya. “They will be staying here of course” mom said. You have got to be kidding me. Now he is living with me too? Oh great! “Hanna darling, can you please show where is Hoya’s room” mom asks. “nae, arraso” I frown. I take my steps upstairs while Hoya follows me from behind. I open the door. “Here you are” I said lazily. “Okay then. Bye” I walk away. “Wait!” I pause my steps. “What now?!” this kid is killing me. “Aren’t you going to help me unpack my things?” he raises his eyebrow. Are you kidding me? “Why should I? It is your stuff” I scoff. “Well maybe I should ask omma to help me” he walks inside his room. What the hell? “chakkaman” I hold the door. “I’ll help you” I sigh. I walk inside and sit next to his luggage. “You can start now” he said playing with his phone while lying on the bean bag chair. Really? I can’t believe this guy. Urgh!

After done unpacking Hoya’s stuff, I went back to my room. I forget to tell you that the jerk’s room is next to mine. I slump my body on the bed. I yawn. Man! I’m tired. Soon, I fall in a deep sleep on a cotton candy cloud.

Yes, today you go to slep first
After you sleep, I will sleep too

I hang up the phone and put on some flashy clothes
And I get ready to go out
Without anyone knowing whoo

Tonight, I will deceive you just for today
Tonight, I will go back when the day passes
Tonight, even if I’m acting awkward
Even if you know, please overlook it

Baby good night
Sleep tight, good night
Then I’m dancing dancing
Dancing in the moonlight
Tonight, you’re not in my head

Baby good night
Sleep tight, good night
Then I’m dancing dancing
Dancing in the moonlight
I’m sorry, tonight you’re not here

It’s midnight and I’m ready to leave
You probably still don’t know
I shoot you a text, “Good night baby, see you tomorrow”
But why do I feel like something is bugging me?
Oh well, I don’t know, let’s just go out
Again tonight, there is moonlight
This night is on fire, good night

Tonight, I will deceive you just for today
Tonight, I will go back when the day passes
Tonight, even if I don’t respond or I respond late
Even if you hate me, please overlook it

Baby good night
Sleep tight, good night
Then I’m dancing dancing
Dancing in the moonlight
Tonight, you’re not in my head

Baby good night
Sleep tight, good night
Then I’m dancing dancing
Dancing in the moonlight
I’m sorry, tonight you’re not here

Trembling for no reason, my heart is pouding
Thoughts of missing you are out the door today as well
But today I am a busy body, I’m a bad boy
I’m allowed to play like this sometimes
Because I can go to you tomorrow (sorry)

Baby good night
Sleep tight, good night
Then I’m dancing dancing
Dancing in the moonlight
Tonight, you’re not in my head

Baby good night
Sleep tight, good night
Then I’m dancing dancing
Dancing in the moonlight
I’m sorry, tonight you’re not here

Good night
Good night
Good night

I’m sorry, tonight you’re not here
I’m sorry, tonight you’re not here
I’m sorry, tonight you’re not here

I woke up. I yawn. What time is it? I take a glance on the clock. It already 6 o’clock. I should cook dinner right now. I take my phone from the lamp table. Oh! A message from mom. It writes:

 

Hanna-ah, omma are out in town.

We may be coming home late.

-omma-

 

I guess I will cook dinner for tonight. I went downstairs and went into the kitchen. What should I cook? I grab my phone on the counter and open a web. Chicken soup? Grill beef? Yeah~ that will do the trick.  I grab a pan and start heating it up first.

 

Hoya POV

 

I roll on my bed. What is that smell? It smells so good. Beef! I walk down the stairs and follow the smell that leads to the kitchen. A figure is turning her back while cutting the veggies. “Hanna?” I said. She turns around. Yup! It is her. Wait! She is COOKING?! Is this for real? “What?” she said in her annoyed mode. I take a sit on the chair and grab an apple from the fruits basket. I munch the apple and look at her. Unbelievable! She is cooking. I wonder how it tastes like. Well, last time she made my lunch it was horrible. It you were me, you never know what my face like when eating it!

 

Hanna POV

 

This guy is so annoying. He keeps on staring at me. Hell yeah it is not comfortable. After finish cooking, I went to my room and take my bath before dinner. I wear white Hello Kitty night wear. I went down to the dining room. Everyone is waiting for me. I take my place next to Hoya. I take my bowl and start eating it. Everyone eat it accept for Hoya. “Aren’t you going to eat your food?” mom asks him. He just blankly stares at the food. That is it! I can’t stand sitting next to him. “omma, appa, I guess I’ll have my dinner at the corridor” I pick up my food and bring it there.

 

Hoya POV

 

“Hoya-ah, waegurae?” dad look at me. “Ani” I shake my head. “You should try some. It is really good” dad eats it. It’s GOOD?! “chinca?” my eyes widen. I scope the soup and drink it. It is really good. She is change. I look at her. She is eating her food alone staring at the night sky. “Hanna is always like that. But she change a lot thou. When she transfers to Superstar High, she changed. Thanks to her friends, I can see her smile again” she said. Mianhae, Hanna-shi. I didn’t mean to break your heart. I did regret after dumping you. After dinner, I went to Hanna’s place. I am about to call her when her phone ring. She picks it up. It is a video call from Yongguk. “Hanna aegyi, what are you doing right now?” he ask. “I was eating my dinner of course” she showed the food. “Grill beef?! Why did you ask me to come?” he pouts. “mianhae oppa. I forgot about you” she smiles sheepishly. “Don’t worry. If I cook next time I’ll be sure to invite you guys” she said. “NOONA!!” Zelo intrude the video call. “nae, Junhong-ah” she said sweetly. “When are you going to cook for us again?” he ask. “Yeah. We miss your cooking” Himchan bug in. “I will but next time okay”. “chinca? Yeah!” Zelo and Himchan yell like crazy. Ouch! My ears hurt. “kumao oppas, Junhong-ah” she said. “wae?” Himchan asks. “I am glad to have you guys. Someone that really likes my cooking” she smiles. “Why did you say like that noona? You cooking is the best that my omma” Zelo said. I sigh. Mianhae Hanna-shi. I didn’t know that you were this bad when I dump you. Jongmal mianhae~