Hang Out Day with INFINITE

He Is My Ex Or Should I Say As Step Brother

 

Hanna POV

I went down the stairs to go to the kitchen. The door bell suddenly rings. “kwenchana, I’ll get it” I said to the maid. I walk to the door and open it. Infinite are in front of me, smiling. What’s the special occasion? “Come in” I let them in. “Where’s Hoya?” Dongwoo ask. “He’s in his room. Probably sleeping” I said. “Thanks” he said. I nod and walk my way to the kitchen to grab my milk. I take out the milk from the fridge and pour into the glass. “noona” sungjong call. “nae?” I turn around. “Would you like to go out with us to the mall?” he asks. “The mall?” I question him back. “Pretty please?” he said, showing me his puppy dog eyes. For real? I sigh and nod. “noona is going to my room to change clothes. You can come with me if you want” I said. “Okay” he said, showing me the okay sign.

 

Hoya POV

 

I am sleeping soundly on the bed when Dongwoo jump on my bed. What’s his problem? “Hoya-shi, let’s go to the mall” he said. The mall? I’m too tired for that. I sleep late last night just to watch the wrestling fight, Smack down WWE. “Come on Hoya” woohyun said. “Okay. I’ll go but you guys have to treat me breakfast and lunch” I said, lazily get up from my bed. I went to the bathroom and take my shower. I wear black shirt with jeans and black jacket with brown sleeves. I went out of my room. Suddenly, a question pops out of my mind. Where’s sungjong?

“yah! Andwae” I heard Hanna voice. “yah! LEE SUNGJONG!” she yelled. The guys came out of my room. “I heard Hanna yelling at sungjong” woohyun said. “Andwae!!!” she yelled. My eyes widen. I run to her room and open the door. She is pulling a dress from sungjong. “What’s wrong?” sungkyu asks. “It’s nothing” she takes the dress from sungjong and hides it at her back. That dress seems familiar. Isn’t that the dress that I gave to her on her birthday? She still keeps it…

 

Her face is flush with colors. “hyung, noona is going to come with us to the mall” sungjong said. “Come on let’s wait for noona downstairs” he said, pulling my hands to the door. “arraso” I said, leaving the room with the others.

 

Hanna POV

I am in the car with Hoya, Dongwoo and Sungjong. Dongwoo is driving and sungjong seats at the front seat. I’m really embarrassed of what happen earlier. I hope he doesn’t notice the dress. A few minutes later we reached to the mall. It’s been a long time I didn’t get out of the house and went out with friends. Sungjong and the others went to the clothes store while I take my time walking around the mall alone. I found a plush store nearby the clothes store.

I take my steps inside. Woah! I feel like I’m in a plush wonderland or something. The plush here are really cute. I wonder around the store and take a look at various types of plush. I stop at one of the section. That plush reminds me of something. Yeah! It’s first time where I met with daehyun at the plush store. I smile by myself.

 

Hoya POV

I was playing games when I remember about the dress. Did she still keep the things that I gave her? I look around and saw Hanna was missing. Where is she? I went out of the clothes store. I was about to walk back to the store when I saw Hanna staring at the plush. I walk into the store and quietly approach her. Did she like those plush? “Hanna-ah” I called her. “nae?” she turn around. Our faces are few inches away. The moment our eyes connect, my breath stops for a while. I take my steps backwards and fake laugh. “Sorry” I said. “Its okay” her face is flush with colors again. “I should go now” she walks away. Why did I do that?! I ruffle my hair. My eyes caught on the plush.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

isn't it sweet?

i hope you enjoy this cahpter...

here are some pics of HOYA and WOOHYUN to cheer up your day!

so charming!

isn't he is cute???? >.<