The truth

He Is My Ex Or Should I Say As Step Brother

 

Hanna POV

 

I walk down the stairs. “Morning omma” I smile to her.  “Good-“she stop her words. “What happen to your hair?” she went to me and touch my hair. “Why did you cut your hair?” omma asks. “Because I want to” I said. “But you love your hair a lot” omma said. I look at right and see Hoya looking at me.

“omma, I’ll go to school now” I said, leaving the house. I am about to walk away when Hoya grab my hand. Now what?! “You are going to school with me” he said, dragging me to his car. “I don’t want to” I struggle from his grip. “You have to or not they will bother you again” he said, I petrified for a moment. Why is he acting so strangely today? Is it because what I said yesterday?

 

Daehyun POV

I am my class staring at the ceiling for a while. What is she keeping from me? There must be something happen to her. Yesterday, she send a message to bomi that she will be going back home with sungkyu. So he must know what happen to Hanna.

I walk to the Cafeteria and found him eating his sandwich while reading a book. I guess he likes to read a book a lot. “hyung, can I ask you something?” I said. “What is it?” he put down his sandwich. “It’s about Hanna” he is like a stone after hearing Hanna’s name. Yes! They must be hiding something. “Let no talk here” he said. “Let’s talk at the school park” he stands up and I follow him to the school park.

 

We sit at the bench nearby. “What do you want to know about her?” he asks. “Start with what happen to her yesterday” I said. He sighs and says “Some Hoya’s fan girls hurt her for not giving his number phone to them. I tell Hanna to report it to the principal but she insists. She said that nothing will change if she tells the teachers”.

“I bet you want to know Hanna’s relationship with Hoya” he said. Their relationship? “Before she transfers to Superstar High, she is a nerd in Woolim High. The kids treat her badly until one day…” he pause his words. “Until what?’ I ask. “Well… Hoya asks her to be his girlfriend” he said. So Hoya is Hanna’s ex boyfriend? No wonder they seem to know each other.

“But Hoya was just playing with her heart. He had a bet with some of his friends” he said. “And he dump Hanna badly?” I raise my eye brow. “Yes” he nods. Unbelievable! How could he do that to Hanna? That’s why her omma asks me to be kind to her since she had past problem. It was about her and Hoya.

 

Hanna POV

I went to the cafeteria with bomi. We are going to eat with BAP’s oppa. Hurray! It’s been a long time we didn’t have lunch together. I’m so excited.

I went to the counter to buy some sandwich and a bottle of apple juice. “Hanna, bomi, right here” yongguk oppa calls. “Okie dokie” I said and went to them. “oppa, are you going to come to my volleyball practice?” I ask. “I don’t know kid. I have photograph club today” Himchan said.

Ah! I really want them to watch me play. I take my sandwich and start eating. This thing is freaking delicious. I wish I could eat this everyday…. 

 

I look up and saw daehyun oppa staring at me. Is there something on my face? Great! I’m blushing. I could feel my cheeks are getting hotter. Oppa stop staring at me…

“Hanna-ah, your sandwich” bomi said. I look down and see the tuna has already fall on my tray. I’m so clumsy =D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

it's looks like Daehyun has found out your past with Hoya.

what will he do next?

fing out in the next chapter...