Smiley Dessert Cafe

He Is My Ex Or Should I Say As Step Brother

 

Daehyun POV

I am lying to the baggy cushion. I don’t know why but I’m so mad about what happen yesterday.

Hanna lean in and kiss Hoya’s cheek.

Should I confess to her? What if she doesn’t accept me? But I can’t lose to that guy. I know she don’t like him anymore for what happen in the past. I’m sure. I grab my phone on the floor and text you. I really hope that she came.

 

Hanna POV

Oh! I got a text. I take out my phone from my pocket and take a look at it. A message from daehyun oppa.

Hanna-ah, can we meet up at the

park tomorrow? I’ll be waiting for you…

He wants to meet me at the park tomorrow? I guess there’s something bugging him. I reply the text and send to him.

I went downstairs and see omma at the living room with appa and Hoya. What are they doing? “Hanna-ah, come seat here” omma said. I walk to the living room and seat next to Hoya. “What is it omma?” I ask. “We have great news” omma said. “We are going to open a family café” appa said. Wow! A family face? “Chinca? Chukahae” I said. “Chukahae appa, omma” Hoya said.

“We are going to make an opening party this evening” omma said. “I’ll go and buy the groceries with Hoya” I offer myself. “Its look like you two are getting along” appa said. “It’s because he’s not cold towards me anymore” I said. “Yah!” he looks at me. “Oh! Scary” I roll my eyes.

“You two should go now and spends a little time together” omma winks at Hoya. What does that suppose to mean? I take my purse and headed to the supermarket with Hoya.

 

Hoya POV

I walk into the supermarket. It’s full of people today. Well… it’s Saturday of course. We went to the junk foods section. I want cheese fingers! “yah! Are you going to eat this alone?” she said, pointing at the trolley. “But I want it” I pouts. “Don’t be such a kid” she said as she put back the cheese fingers. “You’re mean” I poke her. “If you did that again I’m going to break your neck” she said, staring at me.

“arra” I said and follow her from behind. “Hoya-shi, go and take the sodas for me” she said. “Ok” I said. I walk to the carbonated drinks section and take the soda. “Here you go” I put it in the trolley. “Good boy” she pat my head. Aish! She ruins my cool hair. I fixed up my hair and follow her.

I am walking behind her, looking at her back. She even looks beautiful from the back. “Where can we find the barbeque sauce?” she said, looking at the list. I walk behind her and put my hands on the trolley. She back is touching my chest. “Hoya-shi, what are you doing?” she asks. I can see that she is blushing. “Kaja” I push the trolley.

“I’m so jealous of those couple”

“My husband never did that to me”

I just chuckle at what the ajjumas are saying. “Hoya-shi, kumanhae” she said. “waeyou?” I whisper in her ear. “People are watching” she said. “araso, but only if you call me ‘oppa’” I said. “Are threatening me?” she asks. “eo” I chuckle. “aratta” she sighs.

“oppa, stop it” she finally say it. “Thanks” I pinch her cheek. “yah! That hurts” she said, hitting my chest. 

 

 

Hanna POV

We have already bought the things for the party. “omma, wasseo” I said as I put the things on the table. Nice café! Omma really knows how to decorate stuff.

 

“What’s the name of this café anyway?” I ask. “Smiley Dessert Café” appa said. “Why did you name it like that?” Hoya asks. “The main reason is because we want to make the customers smile happy when having their coffee” appa said, hugging omma. “Or dating” omma coed. “Did you guys have fun dating?” omma winks at me. “omma! Waegureasaeyo?” I hit her arms playfully. “eo” Hoya said, smiling. This guy really gets on my nerves!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

coments and subscribe!

=D