Our happy ending~

He Is My Ex Or Should I Say As Step Brother

 

Hanna POV

 

Ten years later…

 

I’m happy right now. Hoya and I got married and we received a baby, Haewon. Isn’t he’s cute? He is so naughty like his father, making me mad all the time. Hoya now runs our family company. He became a successful man in big industry. Omma and appa are living their old lives, running the Café. I sometimes help omma making pastry, chocolate and bread when I had time. Cooking is my passion and that’s what I like to do. 

Want to know what happen to the other? Okay =D

Daehyun oppa become a world-wide singer along with youngjae oppa. He is living his wonderful life as a success singer. I do come to his concert with Hoya. He looks cool. He finally found his true love. They had been dating for two weeks now. I hope they be happy together. Oh! The girl that he’s been dating is really sweet. She’s pretty and also kind. She likes to play with Haewon when they visit us.

               

Woohyun and bomi got married three years ago and now bomi is pregnant woohyun’s baby for eight months. He must be happy that he is going to be a father. Woohyun also runs his family company.

Yongguk oppa become a famous director. His first movie that he is direct is ‘Secret Love’. We when to the cinema last week to watch his latest movie. He is really good at his stuff. He also won the ‘best director’ awards. Chukkahae oppa!

Jongup became a dance teacher at your academy. He is living his life by dancing since that’s what he do the best. 

 

 

Zelo and sungjong went to continue their studies at the New York. They always dream to be at a tourist at different places. They went to Paris last week. I’m so jealous. When is Hoya going to take me to the city of romance? He better be or not I’m going to cut his head off.

 

 

Sungyeol and myungsoo became the most popular actor in Korea. They even debut at Japan. Myungsoo oppa is in a dew sitcom drama ‘What is mom?’. Isn’t he is just cute? Sungyeol is still busy for the upcoming drama. We all have been waiting for it. I hope he didn’t make fun of himself in his new drama. 

 

 

Himchan oppa, sungkyu oppa and dongwoo oppa runs their family company. They all succeed in their industry business. Good job oppa! All of them are holding the biggest company in Korea along with my husband, Hoya and his best friend, woohyun.

 “yoebo, Haewon wants milk” Hoya said. “Mommy! I want mwealk” haewon tuck my shirt. “arraso” I pick him up. “Can I have some chocolate too?” he asks. “arraso, sir” I pinch his nose. “Mommy! Daddy said he is going to brought me sees the howt girls” he said. “What?!” I yelled. I put haewon on the chair and glare at Hoya. “What?” he said. “I’m going to cut your off when I get you, Hoya” I said chasing him around the house. “Mommy is going to kill daddy” haewon close his eyes.

 

I guess this is the happy ending.

Well it does seem like it.

Till we meet again fellow readers.

 

-THE END-