He stole my FIRST KISS

He Is My Ex Or Should I Say As Step Brother

 

Hanna POV

I was having my breakfast at the kitchen with omma. Appa is already leaving to work already, so that’s why I’m having my breakfast with omma. Where is Hoya? He supposes to be at the dining room right now. “omma where is Hoya?” I look at omma. “I don’t know. Maybe he is in his room” she said. What is he doing? I’m not going late to school just because of his stupid laziness. I excuse myself and went upstairs.

I knock his door a few times. “Yah! Hoya gets up” I yell. “You better be ready because I’m going in. I don’t care if you are right now” I said. There was still no answer from him. I slowly turn the knob and open the door. Hoya was in his bed sleeping soundly. This jerk is a troublemaker!

I walk to his bed and shake him a few times but still no answer. “Yah!” I yell again. Great! Now I’m annoyed. “You better wake up now before I kick your ” I cross my arms. STILL NO ANSWER! What’s wrong with this guy?

I take a pillow next to him and start hitting him on the head. “YAH!!” I yell. He grabs my hand and pulls me to his embrace. “What are you doing” I struggle in his warmth hug. I realize something awkward. He is SHIRTLESS. My eyes widen. I shut my eyes tight. Is he crazy of something? SHIRTLESS is his room?!

“You better let go of me” I said. “Or not I’m gonna kick your ” you said. “Try it” he smirks. “I’m not kidding when I said it” I said. “I’m going to call omma” I bit my lips. “I think she’ll like to see us like this” he said. What is he saying? And what’s with the smirk thingy?

“Just let me g-“he crash his lips on mine. That was my FIRST KISS!! My eyes widen, heart beats like crazy, body froze in the moment. He brakes off the kiss first. “That’s more like it” he smiles. My head feel heavy at that moment and it fall on his bare chest. HE JUST KISSES ME. He looses his grip and went out of bed. “araso. I’ll be down in a minute” he said, walking into the bathroom.

 

Hoya POV

I walk into the call with Hanna. She seems quiet somehow. Did something happen to her this morning? When the teacher came in, I do my routine work, sleeping. Call is so boring that’s why I slept in class. I lay my head on my arms and turn my face to Hanna. She is touching her lips. Her face was flush with colors. Is it because I kiss her?

I walk to the soda machine to buy some drinks. Bomi was there too. She was looking for some coins in her purse. I lend some coins to her. “Thanks” she beam. She put in the coins and pushes the buttons. “Hey, can I ask you something?” she asks. “Bwo” I put in my coins. “Did you kiss Hanna this morning?” she asks. How did she know it? Hanna..

“Eo” I said. “Daebak!” she puts her thumb up. “Did you know that was her first kiss” she walks away. Her first kiss? So I stole her first kiss? She never kisses anyone before? That’s ridiculous!

I walk to my seat and drink my soda. Hanna is next to me day dreaming. “Hanna” I call her. “I got to go now” she said leaving her chair. It was her FIRST KISS. The whole day she was avoiding me. Mian Hanna-ah!

 

Hanna POV

I change into my pajamas before going to bed. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. It was Hoya. “What do you want?” I button up my shirt. “I sorry about the kiss” he said. THE KISS…

Picture of us kissing pops out of my head. My cheeks are burning. “It’s okay” I said. “I did know” he said. “Bomi told me it was your first kiss” I paralyze for a moment. “What do you mean my first kiss?” I turn my body to him. “I’m sorry” he sighs.

“I don’t know what are you talking about? That’s nonsense” I said. “You should go now” I push him out of my room and close the door. I lean on the door and hit my face. This is not real! It’s just a dream. I should go to bed now and forget what happen today. I jump on my bed and close the lights.

-----------------------------------------------------------

enjoy the chapter