Volleyball Championship

He Is My Ex Or Should I Say As Step Brother

 

Hanna POV

It’s the Volleyball Championship day. Everyone is nervous about it. Who’s not? I mean this thing is freaking scary since we got the tough girls on the other 3 teams. “We can do this” bomi said. “Besides, we practice a lot these days” she coed.

She’s right. We can do this! “Come on girls. Let’s put our hands together” I said. We form into a circle and put in our hands. “Go Blue. Go Blue. Indestructible” we cheered. 

 

Daehyun POV

I am watching the finals with BAP and INFINITE. All of us are cheering for Hanna and bomi. She are so good. I bet they are going to win. Bomi is good at tactics and Hanna is really good in playing. They are unstoppable. 

 

”The winner of this year Volleyball Champiobship is the Blue team” the announcer said. “They won” I hug youngjae. They won! I know she can do it. That’s why people shouldn’t look down on her because she is small.

I open my arms to Hanna. “oppa” she smile. She runs to me and I hug her, spinning her around. “oppa, I won it” she said. “I know you can do it” I pinch her nose. “You promise me to buy me lunch when I won” she raises her eye brow. What a mischievous kid! “arraso” I smile.

 

We are at the McDonalds eating lunch. I look at Hanna who is eating her burger. She looks like she hasn’t eaten for a year.  How pitiful~

 

Bomi POV

Hanna’s been ignoring Hoya’s presence since we get here. She must be freaking out when their parents told to get married. Poor Hanna~

But I respect her for the patients and the courage she had. I wish to get stronger like her. We are done with our meals. Hanna and Hoya already get home safe and sound.  They must be awkward together. I mean he is even her past life…

I sigh and eat my ice cream. “What’s wrong?” Himchan asks. “Well… it’s about Hanna” I said. I can’t keep this to myself. They need to know it too. “Hanna is going to marry Hoya” I said. “WHAT?!” they yell. “oppas, you don’t have to yell at my ears” I yell back at them. This is so annoying. “When did you know this” yongguk asks. “Before the game start. She keeps sighing a lot so I ask her” I said. “I can’t believe that they are going to get married” Zelo said. “So did she agree?” daehyun asks. “I think so” I nod.  I look at oppa face and he seems furious about it. I don’t like where this is going…