Number phone

He Is My Ex Or Should I Say As Step Brother

 

Hanna POV

It’s PE period. I already change into my sportswear with Bomi. I walk to the track field and gather with the other students. “Today activity is Basket ball. I have to go on a meeting so Minwoo your in charge” Mr. Johnny said to our class monitor, Park Minwoo. I guess the girls are going to watch the guys play. What the heck? Besides I’m pretty lazy right now to play.

Daehyun, Y\youngjae and jongup oppa are joining in. that’s great! I can watch them. “Hey! We are in too” woohyun said. What? They are going to play too? I went to the bench and sit next to Bomi. She just bought me a can of soda and cheese bread since we didn’t ate breakfast yet.

The game start and the crowd starts going wild. The girls are screaming their favorite player. Who else none than Hoya and his friends. I’m really going crazy right now.

After the game, they take a short break. The guys went to us and we gave them some drinks. “oppa you’re the best” I put my thumbs up. “Thanks kiddo” daehyun ruffle my hair. “”Be sure to win this match okay?” I smirk while looking at Hoya. Daehyun oppa is the best player in basket ball. No one has ever defeated him in 5 years.

 I was on my way to class since the match is over. The results are shock. Hoya defeat Daehyun on 19-18. How can he do that? He play basket ball with INFINITE back then at Woolim High. But I didn’t know that he was this good. “A game isn’t about winning or losing. It’s about having fun and enjoy playing it. So don’t be sad if we lost. It’s just their luck” I remember daehyun told me before I leave.

I walk to my locker to take my biology textbook. Suddenly, three girls came to me. They are the school queenka and also my classmates. I wonder why they are seeing me.

“Hey Hanna” Jessica said. “You’re close with Hoya oppa right?” I raise my eye brow. “Yeah” I look at them. “Can we have Hoya’s number?” Krystal asks. “Why don’t you ask him?”  They sigh in disbelieve. “Look! Just give us the number” Stephanie said. “I don’t have his number phone” I said. “Go and ask him if you want it” I walk away.

 

Bomi POV

I skip to the cafeteria to meet with Hanna there. Suddenly, a guy stops my way. It was Woohyun.  What is he doing? “bwo?” I look at him. “umm.. Can we go on a date or something?” he asks. What? With him? I rather date a whale than h\this jerk. “If you don’t have anything to say, please step away. I’m going” I push him aside and walk towards the cafeteria.

“Hanna-ah, do want to accompany me to the theater tonight?”  Ask. “Yeah sure” she nods. Great! I can’t wait to watch THE AVENGERS.

 

Hanna POV

 

I was drinking my chocolate milk while reading a book. I feel like someone is sitting next to me on the bench. I turn my head and saw woohyun is smiling at me. “What is it?” I ask. “You are going out with Bomi tonight right?” he asks. “Yeah” I raise my eye brow. Let me guess you are going to change person with me. No that’s not going to happen. He knows that Bomi hate him but he still trying hard to won her heart. Bomi is not an easy person that opens her heart to any guy. You got to show her the love that you have for her and her trust.

I shake my head and say “NO”. He sighs. Sorry man! It’s just my time with her. I close my book and headed to the class.

 

Woohyun POV

“Hey Hoya” I shake his hand. “bwo” he look at me. “Can you help me with something?” I ask. “What is it?”

 

Hanna POV

I already at the theater, looking for Bomi. I was about to call out Bomi’s name when a guy grab her hands and pull her into the theater. I was about to go after them when someone grab my hand. It was Hoya. Did he suppose to be at Woohyun’s place for some project? Wait! This is their project.

“Let me go” I said. “You can’t do anything. I am much stronger than you” he said lazily. “Let’s just get in or not we will miss the \movie” he said dragging me into the theater.

THIS IS NOT I WANTED IT TO BE!!!!