A swim at the pool

He Is My Ex Or Should I Say As Step Brother

                              

 

Infinite and Bap are ready to go to the beach. They are waiting for Hanna and Bomi. Hanna came out from her room still in her pajamas. “Noona, aren’t you going to the beach with us?” zelo asks. “We’ll be going there in a sec” she said, yawning. “arraso. We’ll be waiting for noonas” sungjong said, dragging zelo along.

Hanna went back to your room where bomi is waiting for you on the bed. “Are they gone to the beach yet?” bomi asks. “eo” Hanna said, smiling. “kaja. Let’s get change” she said. “arraso” bomi solute and rush to the bathroom.

“Finally, no boys around to see what are we doing” Hanna slump her body on the bed. “Hanna it’s your turn” bomi said, coming out from the bathroom. “nae” you get off the bed and walk to the bathroom.

Hanna and bomi walk to the pool. “Swimming time” bomi said, jumping in the water. “Wait for me” Hanna join in too. They splash the water to each other and have fun, just the both of them without boys.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hoya, woohyun, youngjae and daehyun went into the water, surfing. Dongwoo, sungkyu, yongguk, himchan and jongup play the volleyball. Sungyeol and myungsoo are playing with the toy helicopter and the two maknaes are busy playing with the sand, building a huge sandcastle. “Did you bring the food?” zelo asks. “Ah! I left it on the dining table” sungjong said. “Come on let’s go take it” zelo said.

“hyungs, we left the food on the dining table. We’re going back to the beach house” zelo said. “Be careful” yongguk reminds. “nea” the two maknae skip to the beach house. “Where’s the noonas anyway?” sungjong asks. “molla” zelo raise his shoulder.

They pauses their steps. There are two girls playing with the ball in the pool. Their jaws drops and their face start to flush with colours. Who doesn’t when boys saw y girls playing at the pool? They are men too. They got man instinct. Daa??

Zelo and sungjong return back to the beach. “zelo-ah, kwenchana?” jongup asks. “Where’s the food?” himchan asks. “molla” they smile by themselves. “What’s wrong with them?” sungkyu asks. “nado molla” yongguk said.

“There’s two hot girls playing at the pool” sungjong said as they fall on the sand. “y noona” zelo said, daydreaming. “chinca?” woohyun asks. “Yup!” they nod. “Should we go and take a look at these girls that they said?” hoya asks, raising his eye brow.

So, the boys went back to the beach house to CHECK OUT on the girls that zelo and sungjong are talking about. They quietly tip toe and hide behind the pots. You guys should see their face. It’s so hilarious. There’s only one girl in blue swimsuit, playing with the water, facing her back. “You said there are two girls” woohyun whisper. “There’s two” zelo said. “We swear! We don’t lie” sungjong said.

 

Hanna POV

I am at the kitchen, trying to grab some food both for me and bomi. I bet she’s hungry. I never knew that I could be hungry in the evening after swimming. I grab the basket and head out using the back door. “Hanna-ah, can you please take this to the boys. They forget to take it with them” omma said. “arraso” I take the basket along and leave.

I am walking while eating my tuna sandwich. I love tuna sandwich. I stop my steps. Why are they boys hiding behind the bushes? I’ve should known that they are CHECKING OUT on bomi. Thank god I wasn’t there.

I quietly walk behind them and hit their head one by one. “YAH!” they scream. Bomi who is playing with the water, get up and went to us. “Are you checking out on us?” I cross my hands. These guys are really something. “bwoya?” bomi said, unbelievable.

“How should we know it was you girls” woohyun said. “sungjong and zelo said there’s girls at the pool. We thought that they were lying” himchan said. “But that doesn’t mean you guys have to look at us a long time” bomi said. “mian” daehyun smile sheepishly. “What can we do? We’re guys after all” Hoya said. Unbelievable! This guy really getting on my nerves. 

 

 

Hoya POV

Hanna really looks y in that swimsuit. I don’t know she has this kind of sides. “We’ll be joining in the pool now” I said walking towards the pool. “Yah!” Hanna screams. “I’m following Hoya” woohyun said. “Fine. Have it your way” she sigh.

The guys are in the pool playing water ball while the girls are on the swimming pool chair eating the food that omma made for us. I really can’t my eyes off her. “Noona, can I have some?” sungjong asks. “Sure” she smiles. I get out off the water and went to the girls.

 

I’m starving actually. I sit next to Hanna on the chair. “I want some” I said, pointing at the chocolate stick that she is eating. “Go and buy it yourself” she said. “Stingy” I said. I stand up and take the sandwich in the basket. My eyes keep on staring at those chocolate stick. I haven’t eaten those for a long time. Hanna is listening to her iPod while eating the chocolate stick. I tip toe behind her and sit next to her. “What do you want?” she said, annoyingly.

She put the chocolate on the mouth and eat it hands free. I pick the right time to eat the chocolate stick on . “Yummy!” I smile. “Yah!” she yells at me. Her face is flush with colours. “Bwo?” I raise my eye brow. “You stupid” she said as she starts chasing me around the pool.

I REALLY LOVE TEASING HER!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coment and subscribe! =D

Did you guys heard about the four new groups that are going to debut on stage?

Which group will Woohyun and Hoya will enter?

Dynamic Black or Dramatic Blue?

And the girls group?

Dazzling Red or Mystic White?