A New Family

He Is My Ex Or Should I Say As Step Brother

Hanna POV       

 

 

I wear my violet dress and curled my hair. I put on my lipstick before I went out. Mom is still in the bride room putting her makeup. Um, I should check on the food. I leave the room and walk to the dining hall. Its look like everything is fine here. Fuh~ all this walking making me thirsty. I need a glass of water. I take a wine on the counter and take a sip of it. I am shock when I felt a person hand on my shoulder. I turn around and saw Bomi with the BAP. “neomu yeppoyo” I hold Bomi’s hands. “You too” she smile. “What about us?” Zelo asks. They start posing their cool pose. “So handsome” I put my hands together. “Here is ahjuma wedding present. It is from all of us” Daehyun oppa hand me the gift. It is huge! “kamsahamida” I thank them. “The wedding will start any minute now. We should really head to the hall now” I said as I put the gift at a table with the other gifts. I hold Zelo’s hand and walk to the hall.

 

Hoya POV

 

I guided the boys to the hall. “hyung, where is the bride?” Sungjong asks. “She will come soon” I said. I take my place next to Woohyun. “I heard that your new omma has a daughter?” he nudges me. “Is she hot?” he raises his eyebrow. I look at him weirdly. “You are going to be shock when I tell you” I said looking away. My eyes spot on Hanna. She is beautiful in her violet dress.  She just came with a group of guys and a girl. She is holding a guy’s hand. His new boyfriend? The music suddenly turns on and the door is open. Then, the bride came out.

 

Hanna POV

The wedding is just over. Now all of us are heading to the dining hall. Mom and my step dad are at the main door, greeting the guest. I went to the dessert counter. I take some blueberry cheese tart, some Eskimo bar and some macron. There is still one cupcake left. I am about to take it when someone else take it. The icing smudges at my finger. “Yah! That is mine” I point out at the cupcake. “No, it’s mine. I get it first” Hoya smirk. “No, it’s mine” I tried to take it back. “shireo” he push my head away. That jerks! I wipe the icing on my finger at his face. “merong!” I stuck out my tongue. “Yah!” he yells at me. Now I am satisfied. I walk back to Bomi and BAP. “noona, I want Eskimo bar” Zelo said and I give him one. He takes it and eats it. “Yah! You are eating like a baby” I wipe the ice cream away. “aigoo, Junhong-ah” I ruffle his hair. “Um, Hanna-shi” Bomi call me. “wae?” I turn to her. “Um, well… there is um… some guy who tried to flirt with me” she complains. “Where?” I ask her. “The next table to us” she said. I turn around and my eyes met with the guy. W-Woohyun? He paralyze when he saw me. “hyung, waegurae?” Sungjong wave at Woohyun. He looks in front and saw me. “ah, annyonghaesayo” he said to me. “Sungjong-ah, it is me –Hanna” I said. “Hanna? Hanna noona?!” he stands up. “Who are you talking to?” Sungkyu ask. “It is Hanna noona” Sungjong point me out.

  “annyonghaesayo” I said to them. All of them give me their shock face accepts for Hoya. “What are you doing here?” Sungkyu ask. “Did Hoya invite you?” Sungyeol ask. “Why would he invite me? It is my mom wedding” I said. “BWOH?!” they yell. Hoya stands up and went to me. “Everyone meets my step sis, Hanna” he said. Their jaw dropped. “Um, let me introduce you to all my friends from Superstar High. This is Yongguk oppa, Himchan oppa, Daehyun oppa, Youngjae oppa, Jongup oppa, Bomi and maknae Zelo” I point them out. “annyonghaesayo” they greet Infinite. “Meet Infinite from Woolim High. Sungkyu oppa, Dongwoo oppa, Woohyun oppa, Sungyeol oppa, Myungsoo oppa, maknae Sungjong and… Hoya” I rolled my eyes saying Hoya name.

A few hours later, the ceremony ends. Man! I want to go home quickly. Can’t wait to slump on my bed… Woo! Nap time here we go~