Birthday

He Is My Ex Or Should I Say As Step Brother

 

Hanna POV

I walk down the stairs. Where is omma? Usually she’s the one who greets me first thing in the morning. I walk to the kitchen and see Hoya is eating his breakfast. I take a seat and put my bag on the empty chair next to me. “Where’s omma?” I ask.

“She went somewhere with appa early in the morning” he said, focus on his food. He always acts cool in front of me. Well you know what Mr. Cool? You’re not that cool!! DX

I walk to the car with Hoya. Why isn’t everyone talking to me today? I sigh. “Do you have anything after school?” Hoya asks. “ani. Wae?” I look at him. “Nothing” he shake his head.

I smell something fishy here.

I walk into the class. “Hanna-ah, sengilchuka” Bomi said, handing out a light pink box to me. “Is today my birthday?” I blink my eyes. “Of course it’s your birthday. Don’t tell me you forget your own birthday date” she palm face herself. “Mian” I laugh sheepishly.

 

Hoya POV

I walk down the stairs and saw omma in the living room.

“Where are you going?”

“To the beach house”

“wae?”

“Today is Hanna’s birthday and we want to made a birthday party for her”

“Promise me you won’t tell her okay?”

“arrata”

“yoebo. Let’s go”

Appa came down the stairs.

“Hoya, don’t forget to bring her to the beach house after school, ara?”

“nae”

I bow to them before they went out.

Today is Hanna’s birthday?

 

 

I am standing in front of Hanna’s locker. Should I just give to her face to face? “Hyung what are you doing?” myungsoo asks. “kamchagiya” I hold my chest. It feels like my heart is going to drop for a moment. “What’s that?” sungjong point at the brown paper bag that I’m holding. “It’s nothing. This is Hanna’s. She wants me to put it in her locker” I said. I open her locker and throw it in there. “Oh!” both of them nod their heads. “We’ll be going to class now” sungjong said. “Okay” I make an okay sign. Fuh~ that was close…

I never want to do like that ever again. Let’s just hope that she don’t know that I gave this to her.

 

Hanna POV

Woah! There’s too much presents! My desk is full with colorful presents. All of them remember my birthday. =D I’m so touched…

“Noona chukahae” zelo pass me his presnt. “unnie we too” the girls from zelo’s class said. “kamsahamida” I said.

You want to know the weird thing is? Most of the presents are from the male students and the rest are from my volleyball team and zelo’s girls classmates. Did I do something wrong to them? They even glare at me when I try to talk to them. I guess they are jealous because I got the presents from the male students.

“oppa where is my present?” I ask daehyun. “You’ll get it when we went there” he smiles. “When where?” I look at him. “Didn’t Hoya tell you?” he looks at Hoya who is playing game next to me. “I think I want to buy some drinks now” he walks away. What is wrong with him? He’s been acting weird today.

“oppa, when where?” I ask. “It’s nothing” he turns away. What is wrong with everybody? Where are we going??????

 

I walk to my locker to put my textbook before I went home with Hoya. There’s a brown paper bag in my locker. What’s this? I take it out and open the paper bag. It’s a rilakkuma plush. I’ve always dream to have one. It’s cute.

I walk to the car park. “Why do you have so many presents?” Hoya said. “It’s because I’m special?” I said. “Whatever” he rolls his eyes. I get into the car and wear the seat belts.

“What did get there?” Hoya asks. “This plush? Someone gave it to me. It didn’t write anything about him though” I pout. “I really love this. Thanks to the person who gives it anyway. It really makes my day” I smile. “Oh!” he said. I look to my left and see him blushing. What is he blushing about?

“We’re here” he pulls out the break. “Why are we here? We’re supposed to be at home. This is not home” I nag. “Stop nagging witch!” he yells. Ouch! My ears are bleeding~ this guy is really something? “Come on omma is waiting for us” he said, walking away.  “yah! Wait for me” I rush to his side. 

“Woah! Nice beach house” my jaw drop. “Hanna-ah sengilchuka” omma said. “omma” I hug her. “Did you like it here?” she asks. “nae” I nod. “We are going to stay here for two day” she said. We are going to stay here for two days? For my birthday? Omma kumao~ “Now go change your clothes” she said. “But I don’t bring any clothes” I pout. “It’s in your room. I already asks Melisa to packed your cloths when you went to school” omma said. “Thanks omma” I smile.

 

Hoya POV

I get into my room and slump on my bed. Man! I’m tired. I should change my clothes now. I went to the closet and take out my shirt. I my uniform and take it off. “Hoya-shi, where is your car key?” Hanna asks. 

 

Hanna walks to me with her eyes close. “Why don’t you have anything on” she blushes. “Because I’m changing” I said. “It’s on the bed” I said. “You never seen a shirtless guy before?” I smirk. “Of course I do” she said. “Well, you’ll be seeing plenty of me shirtless when we get married” I said. “HOYA!” she screams and stomp out of my room. I laugh. It’s fun teasing her.

 

Hanna POV

I walk to Hoya’s car. Why does he have to tease me like that? urgh! I hit my face a few times. I unlock the car and take out the plush that I hold from before. “From now on I’ll call you as Mr. Beary” I said. “Hanna-ah” I heard a voice calling me. I turn around and saw BAP oppas, INFINITE oppas and Bomi. “Here’s your present” Daehyun oppa said. “Thanks oppa. Come on let’s get in” I said. 

 

I sit on the couch next to omma. “Ah! It’s the headphone I want” I said. “Really?” omma asks and I nod. Thanks a lot oppa. I put back the headphone in the box and grab the plush. “You seem to like that plush a lot” omma said. “eo. Someone gives it to me but I don’t know who give this” I pout. “Cute isn’t it omma?” I smile. “eo” she smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehehe~ just update the new chapter...

like it?

coment & subscribe

 

WHICH KPOP FAN ARE YOU?