Volleyball Practise

He Is My Ex Or Should I Say As Step Brother

 

Hanna POV

Bomi and I took part in the Volleyball championship between homes –team. We are in the blue team. I think I were meant to be in the blue team because blue are one of my favorite colors. Daehyun oppa made a promise with me that if I win this championship again he is going to treat me and Bomi somewhere special. It’s practice time. I went to the dressing room to change into my sportswear. Mrs. Jang picks me to be the team captain. I guess that’s going to be hard for me. “Don’t worry. I help you” bomi said. “Thanks friend” I slug my hand around her. “kaja. Everyone is waiting for us” she said smiling.

 

I walk into the gym. The juniors are waiting for us. “annyong. I’m Hanna and I’ll be leading you guys to play volleyball. I hope we can work as a team” I smile. The juniors are so cute! I’m jealous of their look. “Have any question?” bomi asks. They shake their heads. I bet this practice is going smooth like we both imagine it would be. “Come on let’s start practice” I said. I take the volleyball from the basket and give it to Bomi.

We are having a break after 2 hours of practicing. Surprisingly, the oppas came to watch us practice. “noona!” Zelo call me. “What are you guys doing here? Aren’t you guys suppose to have basketball practice?” I look at yongguk. “We finished it early today because our captain has work to do” he said. “Here have some water” youngjae pass me the water. “noona, I want to see you play” zelo said. “You can after we finish our break” I pat his head. He’s so cute! The juniors are whispering and play eyes with him. He’s such a cutie. “Come on guys. Let’s get back to practice” I said.

 

Dongwoo POV

I don’t know practicing would be tired. We are on our way home. “Excuse me” a girl said. It’s Bomi. She is in her sportswear. She’s practicing? “Isn’t that Bomi?” sungyeol asks. “odiseo?” woohyun asks. I think he’s into her too much. He sees her and follows her. “yah! NAM WOOHYUN” sungkyu call him. All of us follow him to the gym. She run to Hanna and give the plaster to her. Hanna takes it and put it on the other girl knee. She gets up and continues practicing. Woah! She’s good! I don’t know that she can play volleyball. She really changed a lot. When she was in Woolim High, she wears those big glasses, long socks, and long skirt and has braces on her teeth. She often when to the library, don’t know how to cook and not a sporty kind of type.

Suddenly, daehyun and jongup join the game. Their game was a tight one but in the end bomi and Hanna team won. They are great in playing volleyball. Their skills are amazing I tell you.

 

Hanna POV

Yay! I won the game. Daehyun oppa is such a lozer. I showed daehyun the lozer and stuck my tongue out. Merong! “You’re going to get it from me” he start chasing me around the gym. Since I was running I didn’t see where I was going and end up bump into someone. I look up and saw Hoya staring at me. “Sorry” I back away and solute. What’s with his face? Can’t he change his expressions? I went back to the guys and drink my water, “That’s all for today. See you tomorrow” I said smiling.

 

Hoya POV

I walk to my bike. “Hoya-ah, kwenchana?” sungkyu hyung asks. He looks worried. “wae?” I ask him. “You don’t look happy back at the gym. Is it because of Hanna?” he said. “Ani. It was nothing” I said. “arraso. See you tomorrow” he said, getting on his car. Do I seem like I like Hanna? That’s imposible! I wear my helmet and ride my bike.

 

Hanna POV

I wave goodbye to bomi and the oppas. Hoya is waiting for me at the front gate. I take the helmet and wear it. I don’t get m\omma. She always forces me to go home with Hoya. She afraid that someone will hurts me when I got home alone again. I’m a grownup mom! I know how to protect myself. I don’t need help from Mr. arrogant. He annoyed me too much. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

did you like it?

here are some pics of HOYA to cheer up your day ! >.<

 

did you guys know about INFINITE H new song, WITHOUT YOU (WHEN YOU ARE NOT HERE) ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrBCTHTOybE&feature=related

THIS IS HOYA FANCAM OF THE SONG...