You will not last

The Case of Innocence

Kris POV

I've been waiting outside for 10 minutes for them and they're taking forever! I kept playing with my fingers and took out my phone to text Anahi. I started texting until I heard a boo that scared the crud out of me.

"YAH! WHAT WAS THAT?!" I yelled startled.

"Haha, calm down Duizhang~" Tao sweetly said.

"How can I calm down when the spawn of satan pops out of nowhere?!" I replied.

"Aww~ the spawn of satan? He's a cute panda!" Anahi said popping out of nowhere and pinching Tao's cheeks.

"Y-Yah! I'm not cute?" I asked out of jealousy.

"Sure, Kris. You're very cute.. a cute Angry Bird." Anahi said rolling her eyes.

I laughed. "You're very cute too.. NOT. TROLOLOL." I said running around until I ran into something or no; someone.

"Hi, Kris!" Sarang said in a cute voice.

"Uh, hi Sarang..." Kris said slowly in disgust.

"Guys, let's go. I'll ride with Anahi and Minzy and Tao you go with Kris." Xiumin said jumping into Anahi's Honda Accord. I sighed.

"Can I come with you guys?" Sarang asked cutely again.

"Eww, lose the voice. I hate people who are bad at aegyo and no you can't go. We have serious business to take care of and you're not as serious as we are." Tao said in a business like tone.

"I have to go Sarang, but it was.. well meeting you..uh don't talk to me anymore." I said running towards my car and starting the engine.

Sarang POV

I watched them leave in anger. Why are they such great friends?! What I've heard is that Tao, Xiumin, and Minho met her like a week ago and they're like the bestest friends! It's not like they're scared of her...right?

I took out my phone and looked or my chauffeur's number to help me follow them. Surprisingly, he was already at the school and we ended up following them. They were speeding up and going through so many lanes. ARE THEY FREAKING SPEED RACERS?!

I looked out to see them getting out and heading into a building. Not just any building, but a run down abandoned one. It looked scary from the outside and the windows were faded so you couldn't see out or in them. Why are they going there? I got out of the car and sent my driver off to park somewhere nearby.

I walked inside and it was cold and scary. There was cobwebs everywhere I walked and I couldn't hear voices or movements except for the sound of my pounding heart. I looked at each room and it kind of looked like one of the phsycotic aslyums. I kept walking down a hallway until it came down to a flight of stairs going to the downstairs. There was another set of doors and there was music blasting through one of them as I opened it a crack showing Tao, Xiumin, and Minzy dancing to a song that had the words Mama, but it sounded like it was in Chinese.

I was noticed Anahi and Kris weren't in the room until I heard laughing from the other end of the hall. I silently walked towards the end of the hall hiding behind a corner, eavesdropping Kris's and Anahi's conversation.

"Haha, no I'm not going to do it!" Anahi shouted while laughing.

"Please~?" Kris asked sweetly wrapping his arms around Anahi's waist.

"No, Kris. I will not. Especially not here!" Anahi replied back, pushing away Kris.

"Then I'll do it." Kris said evilly.

"You're such a bad ki-" Anahi was cut off by Kris's lips.

I was angry. Kris wasn't my man, but I had liked Kris since we were kids and I would always distance myself from him because Anahi would be with him always. I clenched my fists and walked towards them and cut them away from eachother.

"What are you doing Kris?!" Sarang yelled angrily.

Anahi laughed. "You are one stupid girl, Kang Sarang." Anahi said crossing her arms.

"I think she would have gotten the message already." I heard Minzy say from the end of the hallway.

"What message? That I'm Kris's fiance?" I said stealthily.

"You're not my fiance unless I make you mine. Obviously, just because I'm 22 doesn't mean I can't have some fun with my GIRLFRIEND." Kris stated.

Anahi's POV

"Sarang, why are you in the Honors Classroom?" I asked crossing my arms. 

"Because I failed AP World History last year." Sarang mumbled.

"Haha, oh yeah. You were in AP World History with Eunhyuk sunbaenim." I said remembering.

"Can you get out of here guys? I haven't had at least a romantic second with Anahi." Kris said resting his head on my shoulder.

I pushed him off. "You are so bad at times like this.." I said laughing.

"I'll b-be going now." Sarang said slowly admitting defeat.

"OMG THANK GOD SHE LEFT. She would have found out about the underground club and the studios!" Minho shouted coming out from a door.

"Good thinking for putting the Studios and dance rooms at the end hallways, Anahi." GD said coming out of nowhere.

"Well, I do my best!" I said cracking my knuckles.

"So, let's go practice!" Taeyang shouted running towards the dance room.

I walked in and everybody stopped as they saw Sarang with my parents and TOP was right beside them.

"They kind of figured out.." TOP said while looking down.

"Come over here Choi Anahi!" My mom shouted while motioning me towards her angrily.
 


A/N: Ayy guys.. I'm boring lolol XD I don't even know if people are still reading.