Bad news. Good news.

The Case of Innocence

OMG! I love you guys.. you subbies and commenters just make my day. Especially the IM SO CURIOUS comment. :D That was great. Thank you for supporting me! SOY UN DORITO~ HAHAHA dying throughout this chapter.


"Anahi~ Anahi~ are you awake yet?" I heard Kris's deep voice filling my ears.

I fluttered my eyes open and saw that I was still in the hospital. I grunted and got up from my bed.

"What do you want?" I asked grumpily. 

"Oh, sorry I woke you up.. I maybe should have listened to the doctor.." Kris said while scratching his head.

"Maybe you should have." I returned back while laying back down.

"Well, okay then! I just wanted to know if you were awake or not!" Kris shouted at me.

I winced in pain at the loud noise Kris was causing.

I threw my pillow at him and yelled back.

"I HAVE A HEADACHE BE QUIET KRIS." I yelled while throwing both of my pillows at him which he caught skillfully.

"I'll shut up now." Kris said while sitting on the side of my bed.

--

Kris and I were conversating and laughing while telling really lame jokes. The doctor and a few nurses came in with my parents right behind them with worried expressions.

"Hi doctor." Kris said while bowing.

"Is there any chance of me getting out of here?" I asked with full of hope.

"Well, that's what I came here to talk about. I have bad news and good news." The doctor said while pulling up a chair beside my bed.

My parents sat down while TOP came into the room with his eyes swollen. TOP leaned on the door and looked the opposite direction to where I was and stayed silent while quietly sniffling. I sensed something was wrong.

"Tell me the bad news first." I asked curiously.

"We found a tumor in your head.." The doctor said as his voice trailed off when he saw the dropped expression of Kris.

"Did you find cancer in it? Or something else?" I asked curiously.

"That's the good news! There's no cancer in it.. but to be able to perform in, you have to stay awake during the surgical procedure." The doctor added in with a little hint of pain in his eyes.

Everybody knew this was going to hurt and they just had to keep it away for me so the doctor could tell me. I'm going to have to face it whether I like it or not. It's in order to stay alive.

"When?" I asked.

"Tomorrow morning." The doctor said while looking at his clipboard.

"Then tomorrow morning it is. I'll do it." I said while smiling.

The doctor smiled back and patted my back.

"I'll be going now." he said while walking out.

--

Kris was holding my hand and his eyes were watery. I ran my hand and fingers through Kris' soft hair and petted his head. Kris and I smiled and made little laughs. A tear finally came down his face. I slowly wiped it away.

"Why are you crying?" I asked as I was about to cry also. I just couldn't see Kris cry.

"What if you die during the operation?" Kris softly said while looking down.

"Well, it might happen if you think that's going to happen!" I shouted while punching his arm.

"S-Sorry.." Kris said while wiping away his tears.

I pulled him towards me as I hugged him. I put my chin on top of his head and petted his head while he cried into my shoulder.

"Kris, you're a man. Stop crying. I'm not going to die, okay?" I said still rubbing his head.

"But..," Kris was trying to say something until I finished him off. 

"No buts Kris. I'm not going to leave this world without you." I whispered into his ear.

Kris lifted up his head and looked up at me.

"That sounded kind of creepy." Kris said while laughing.

"Of course it sounded creepy. Not my fault I'm creepy." I said while laughing.

"Yes, you're my creepy girlfriend." Kris said while pecking my lips.

"Yes, krease. I am your creepy girlfriend haha." I said while pecking his lips.

I yawned and spread out my arms wide in the air.

"I'm tired. I'm going to sleep!" I said while laying down.

"Okie doke. I'll be right here." Kris said while kissing my forehead.

I smiled as I looked up at him and he smiled back. He sat down in the seat next to my bed and propped his legs on my bed. I fell asleep with him facing me.


A/N: Short update. hehe. I'm at a loud party with asians. XD There computer is soooo slow. It's those old dell computers. Ugh, I won't update that much.. maybe a triple update on the 27..depends. I live in Kansas and I'm in Arkansas. It's like a 5-7 hour drive. I have bad car sickness so we would have to stop sometimes too.. why am I tell you guys this?! xDDD ROFL good morning, good afternoon, and good night everyone!

11:45PM
10/26/2012