--------

The Case of Innocence

"Do you guys plan to get married soon?" Minho asked.

Minho and I were at the park with his niece before I had to go to my meeting at the company.

I put my hands on my lap and leaned my back on the park bench while sighing.

"Yeah, pretty soon I think." I replied.

"That's good. Kris is a nice guy." Minho said while sighing.

"Haha, it's time for me to go. I'll make it up to you!" I said while getting up and getting my things.

"I should owe you. Let's go to a ramen shop tonight. My treat since you took care of Yoohae." Minho also got up while smiling.

"Then its settled. See you tonight then." I said while walking off to my White Corvette.

--

"When do you think the wedding's going to be scheduled?" I asked through the phone with my Mom.

"We still need to get everything picked out. Don't worry about it. Mrs. Wu and I will figure it out. Just go to your meeting and I'll call you and Kris later." My mom said while hanging up.

I stared at my phone bewildered.

"She did not just hang up on me without saying goodbye did she?!" I yelled at my phone. "Ugh, whatever." I said and threw my phone on the couch.

--

"Mr. Hong.. this wedding doesn't have anything to do with the will!" Mrs. LaFrance said while rubbing her temples frustrated.

"There, there. Mrs. LaFrance, you may leave. You have your head set on many things. I'll contact you later." I said while flipping through my grandparents will.

"Ah, I will go now. Thank you Miss Choi." Mrs. LaFrance bowed while leaving.

I threw the papers on the floor.

"WHY THE HECK IS THIS SO COMPLICATED?!" I yelled while spinning around in my chair.

"Do I hear yelling?" Kris popped into the room with a smile.

"Oh, hey.." I said while putting my hair into a ponytail.

"Why are you yelling at your co-workers?" Kris asked while sitting in Mrs. LaFrance's seat.

"I'm not yelling at them. I'm yelling at the papers." I said while picking up the papers from the floor.

"Here, hand them to me. I'll help." Kris said and flipped through some of the pages.

"You're going to be seeing some iffy things in that will." I said while picking up another packet and writing down things in my notebook.

"Haha, Anahi Choi and Kris Wu to be married on.. November 6th-7th 2012? My birthday?" Kris asked suspiciously.

"And the 7th.. I don't know what this means. Haha, I've been stumped on this." I said while banging my fist on the table.

"It probably means to get marreid soon.. Todays the 4th. They've already announced that we were getting married. Let's just get it over with." Kris said while putting his hand on mine.

I sighed and leaned back in my chair while looking up at the ceiling.

"Mind as well." I decided.

"Everyone, have a great night. I'll see you at next weeks scheduled meeting." I said while getting my things and walking out of the building.

--

"You want to get married after your birthday, Kris?" Mrs. Wu asked astonished.

"Yes. We want the wedding on that day." Kris said seriously. 

"Haha, your parents and I have been planning this out ever since you guys were kids! Finally!" Mrs. Wu shouted as my Mom came into the kitchen.

"Did I just hear the word kids?" My mom asked while sitting in the chair next to Mrs. Wu.

"They said they wanted to get married the day after Kris' birthday! Isn't this a coincidence?" Mrs. Wu said while shaking my mom excitedly.

"Miracles happen babe!" My mom said while hugging Mrs. Wu.

"They're going to have kids soon too!" Mrs. Wu said while laughing and hugging my mother.

Kris and I looked at eachother crazily as we gulped at the scene in front of us.

"Uh, excuse me..?" Kris said while clearing his throat.

"You've been planning this for how long?" I asked curiously.

"Ever since you guys were born." Mrs. Wu said while laughing.

"That can't be because Kris was at least 3 or 5 years old when I was born." I said in disbelief.

"Your grandparents created miracles kids. You never know what kind of things have happened." My mom said while drinking tea.

"So, we started off as best friends and now we'll be husband and wife?" Kris asked stupidly.

"No kris. You two will be Tom and Jerry. YES KRIS YOU GUYS ARE BEING HUSBAND AND WIFE. How the heck are you my son." Mrs. Wu said sarcastically and harsh.

I laughed at Kris at how stupid he was.

"What are you laughing about?" My mom asked.

I shut up and looked up at the ceiling minding my own business.

"We'll make sure to do the wedding on the 6th." Mrs. Wu said while putting her hands on Kris and I's thighs.

"Good luck getting a long with eachother." My mom said while leaving the room.

Mrs. Wu also left the room and there was an awkward atmosphere inside the kitchen.

"Soo.." We both said in unison.

"Uhh, you go first." We also said at the same time.

We both narrowed our eyes and looked at eachother.

"I'm going to sleep." I said as I broke eye contact.

"Let me sleep with you tonight." Kris said while smiling.

I put on a half smile.

"No, thank you. I would like to sleep with my stuffed animals." I said as I walked up the stairs being trailed by Kris.

I walked into my room and Kris also walked in behind me.

I pushed him out quickly and closed the door.

I heard light scratches at the other side of the door as I was getting my clothes. I rolled my eyes and prepared for what he was going to say.

"Anahi~ I don't want to sleep alone tonight~" Kris said while scratching on the door like a little puppy.

"No, I don't-" I was cut off by the little puppy.

"I won't do anything to you~" Kris sounded sad.

"Ughh, fine." I said while opening my door and seeing Kris already in his pajamas while holding a pillow.

I gotta say.. it looked awfully cute. Too cute. Like Tao and Sehun's Aegyo combined. Oh, that's crazy.

"I take left side." I said to Kris as he jumped on the bed happily.

"You're such a little kid." I said as I went to the bathroom to change.

--

"So, we're getting married the day after your birthday?" I asked curious.

"Yepp." Kris said while backhugging me.

"Okay then.. goodnight." I said while turning off the lamp light.

"Good night." Kris muffled in my neck as I got myself comfortable.


A/N: UH OH IT'S ENDING SOON.

Upcoming Fanfics!

On Rainy Days

Let It Snow