What was that 'something' on my lips?

The Case of Innocence

 HERRO GUISE.

This chapter.. was idk.. it was from my improv again.

SOOOOO~ thanks for subscribing and reading! :D Enjoy~~ ♥♥♥
 

 


I was walking to the store to get some instant ramen for TOP, Kris, and I. As I was walking in I ended up running into somebody, but I had my head down the whole time so I didn't see his face.

"Sorry!" I bowed with my head hung low as I walked off.

Don't be. :) The guy thought to himself as you walked away looking for the things you needed to cook food.

As tall as I was(171cm or 5"6') I could never get my favourite instant ramen so, I had to always climb the shelf which was unlady like. Today I was wearing shorts and I didn't want to climb a shelf incase a ert came by.

I jumped almost getting it and as I was about to grab it another hand grabbed it and put it in my basket. I looked around for who it was and it was a tall handsome guy. He had a baby face, but he looked like he did sports and was a considerate man.

"Uh, thanks." I said looking up at him. He was as tall as Kris and to me that wasn't that much difference from my height. I was to Kris's shoulder collarbone and I was to Minho's shoulder. You could say.. I'm the tallest girl in my whole entire school.

"No problem.. and I'm the guy you ran into earlier and I work here, so yeah. I have to help people in need." The guy replied sounding arrogant.

"Haha, are you some Superman or what?" I asked giggling a little bit. Wow, you just met the guy and you're already giggling.. WELL, THIS ISN'T GOOD. I smiled at him.

"You could say that.. Anyways, I'm Minho and I'm the manager here." Minho said looking as wonderful as ever.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--GAHHHH~ I RUV MINHO. :DDD <3

 

 

"Haha, hey can I have your number?" I asked silently enough so he could still hear me.

Minho's eyes widenened. "S-Sure." He said taking out his phone.

We exchanged numbers and he checked out my food for me as I headed home. I was walking down one of the richest neighborhoods where I lived with my brother. There weren't that many houses around since everybody owned a piece of land which meant..A LOT of land. It was 9PM and I didn't think TOP would worry since I can defend myself and I'm a very clever person.

I kept walking;I wasn't in a rush since my curfew was at 11PM. I twirled around and danced a bit on the empty sidewalk not noticing someone was watching me. I heard rustling in the bushes and as I twirled around once more for the last time making myself dizzy I noticed someone in all black came out of the bush walking towards me. I didn't know what to do, but I my heels and walked away forgetting what I had just saw. Please don't follow me. Please don't follow me. I heard faint footsteps coming from behind me as I whipped my body around to face him and I punched him square in the face. The guy in black stepped back a few times and pulled down his hoody revealing his bruised lip and shimmering eyes.

"Hah, you got quite an arm Innocence." The guy said in a deep husky tone.

"Oh my god, Yongguk Oppa is that you?" I asked walking towards him slowly looking to see his face clearly. 

"Uh, yeah~ I was going to head to your house since I was already in the neighborhood. I wondered if we could eat some ramen together." Yongguk put on his gummy smile, but then winced at the pain on his lip.

I put my fingers on his lips earning a flinch from him. "I'm so so sorrry.. xD BUT YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE SNUCK BEHIND ME!" I yelled kicking his leg.

"Oh god, I'm going to end up in a hospital if you keep using me as a punching bag!" Yongguk shouted holding his leg and jumping around.

"Ah, mian. Let's go to my house... I'll treat your wounds." I said hooking my arm in his and walking towards my house.

We got to the house to see an angry TOP and Kris at the front door.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!" TOP yelled.
"I met a guy at the store so, I was talking to him." I said simply still hooking my arm to Yongguks.
"A GUY AT THE STORE? WHERE'S YOUR PHONE?" Kris asked fiercly.
"Why..?" I asked unsure if I should give it to him or not.
"HAND IT TO ME NOW." Kris demanded.
"NO, KRIS. DON'T BE JEALOUS. HE'S JUST LIKE YOU, BUT LESS Y." TOP, Yongguk, and I laughed.
"Oh god, I'm dying here!" Yongguk shouted holding his stomach.
"DO YOU WANT TO DIE?" Kris yelled.
"YOU KILL YONGGUK THEN I WILL KILL YOU." I yelled back pointing my finger up at Kris's face.
"Anahi, I'm scared." Yongguk mockingly said in a childish tone.
"Don't worry. You can sleep in MY room tonight." I said joking around and snickering with Yongguk.
"YOU DIE TOO IF YOU SLEEP WITH ANAHI TONIGHT!" TOP shouted at Yongguk unlocking our arms that were together, but now apart.

"Um, excuse me?" I heard a familiar voice call out.

I turned around to see Minho there holding a bag full of banana milk, ice cream, and meat. I ran up to him and gave him a hug and a smile. He was shocked by it, but he could see that you were used to giving hugs to everyone. You were a very lovable and caring person, hugs just came and go like it was nothing to you.

"Minho-shii, what are you doing here?" I asked happily because he looked happy too.

"I was passing by in my car and noticed that this was your house so, ummm.. I know we just met, but how about a BBQ?" Minho asked while scratching his neck.

I tugged on his arm and motioned him to follow me. He followed as I brought him in front of TOP, Yongguk, and Kris. They glared at Minho and Minho wasn't effected at all like it's happened before already.

"Uh, Hi, I'm Minho. Nice to meet you all." Minho politely greeted bowing 90 degrees.

"Hi." They all said in unison still glaring at him. I kicked TOP's not letting the others see. TOP grabbed his and winced in pain. 'Saddist' TOP mouthed to me not letting the others see. I gave him a mehrong and went to Minho.

"Minho, this is TOP, Kris, and Yongguk. TOP is my brother, Kris is my best friend, and Yongguk is my.. other friend." I said pointing out everyone by there names. Minho shook his head as he stared at each and every guy standing in front of him.

"Why do they stare at me like that?" Minho whispered in my ear. I was taken aback, but I answered anyways.

"Because they're over protective people and also.. you're here and they don't even know you yet, I just met you today." I whispered back.

They all glared at eachother from in front of the house gate and it was already 10PM so we had been standing out here staring at eachother for about an hour. I tapped my foot impatiently at these kids having a stare down like it would change anything.

"Ahem?" I cleared my throat crossing my arms. They all looked at me with soft eyes. Wow, 180 degree change guys. Even you Minho.. damn.

"Are we going to barbeque or just stand here all night?" I asked sternly.

"Oh, uh.. Let's go in then." TOP insisted as we walked past the fountain and got to the backyard gate.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We walked over to the grill from the backyard and laid down on the lawn chairs that were laid out already. I decided to go all out today and do as much I can do for Minho. He was a guest afterall, it's the best that I can do!

"Minho, how old are you?" I asked sitting down next to him on the lawn chair.

"I'm 20 years old.. How about you?" Minho asked looking at me.

"I'm 18.. you've probably heard of me right?" I asked not surprised because I ask this question to everybody since I was a well known person.

"Haha, yeah. We go to the same school. I sit behind you, but you never notice me because...well, you just don't since I'm actually that nerdy kid at school who get's bullied a lot." Minho said smiling hiding away the pain in his eyes.

"The nerdy kid at school? I thought I was the nerdiest one there! Haha, Minho.. how did you become nerdy with such great looks?" I asked whispering the last part of my question.

"I just am. I'm just in a different disguise when I'm at school. How about we see eachother at school more often? Like maybe turn around a few times to talk to me?" Minho asked smiling. His eyes were shimmering because Minho wasn't much of a people person and he always bottled up his feelings, but he felt like he could open up to you.

"Yah, newly weds! Help me put the tarp over the pool!" TOP shouted handing you a corner of the tarp.

"Haha, he definitely means us.. let's go." Minho pushed you to the other side of the pool as he went to the opposite side.

We pulled the tarps together, but as I was the MOST clumsiest person on the planet I ended up tripping over the rail and falling into the pool. I felt like I couldn't breathe. My eyes were closed and I could see light. Am I dying? I felt warmness sweep over me as I felt something soft on my lips breathing in and out of me. ..what the heck is against my lips? A sudden relief came over me as the person took off that 'something' that was on my lips as I was coughing out water. Are you serious? I DROWNED? I PLACED FIRST IN THE SWIMMING COMPETITION AND I JUST DROWNED EARLIER?! So.. embarrassing. I opened my eyes that were blurry as I couldn't see the persons face. I felt a warm hand on my cheek and my eyes fluttered open regaining concious. I still couldn't see who it is though, as soon as my eyes were regaining concious I was knocked out.


A/N:

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS BORING CHAPTER..

I thought this chapter was really boring btw.. XD JUST REALLY BORING.

Next chapter will be better.. I promise!

Bye~ ♥♥♥