Thank you for coming.

The Case of Innocence

"Wow, you've became such a grown young lady! Your name is Anahi right?" Mr. Do complimented.

"Ah, thank you! And yes my name is Anahi. Nice to meet you..Mr... Do?" I asked just trying to make sure I don't screw up the names.

He nodded and I smiled while shaking his hand. I had tried not to forget any of the names at this party.. it was kind of hard not to forget actually. There was so many people at this party and my past experience at a party wasn't so great. (refer to Chapter 13 if you do not remember what happened at the last party)

"You're really beautiful did you know that? How about meeting my son?" Mr. Do asked while slightly grabbing my arm to reassure that he was a nice person.

"Uh.. sure." I said while he led me to his families table.

I walked over and bowed while noticing a wide eyed familiar person. (A/N: Uh-oh guess who it is?! LOL my fellow D.O! THE CHEF~ Gahh~)

"Oppa?!" I shouted a little too loud that people were staring at us now.

"Anahi?!" D.O jumped up from his seat and ran up to me while taking me into a breath taking hug.

"Whoa, slow down there." I said while hugging him back and laughing.

"I haven't see you in like forever!" D.O said with his cute twinkling eyes.

"I was only gone for like a few months. That was not forever.. and you have my phone number!" I shouted back at him while slapping his chest.

D.O scratched his head while putting on a sly smile.

"I do?" He responded while putting his hand on his neck.

"How do you kids know eachother?" Mr. Do asked confused.

"He was my che-" D.O nudged me and gave me a signal not to tell his Dad that he worked for me. "...he was my cheering buddy in High School." I finished off while giving D.O a reassuring smile.

D.O smiled back and hugged my arm while taking me to the balcony. We were under the beautiful starry sky as I leaned against the bar.

"So, how's life? Have you recovered?" D.O asked while looking up at the stars.

"Fully recovered." I said as I twirled around, smiling.

D.O smiled and hugged me and I hesitated to put my arms around him, but I eventually did.

"I'm glad that you're still alive. After I heard the news I thought you were dead." D.O whispered as he choked on a few words.

   (You could say it looked like this, but imagine the balcony and not Inuyasha. xD)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, I'm alive so yeah.. I'm here." I said as he let me go and stared into my eyes before pulling me into another breath taking hug.

"Ahem.." a voice said from the side.

D.O and I released eachother from the hug and stared at Kris awkwardly who was now glaring at D.O. Kris lightly grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his side. 

"We gotta go D.O-shii. Nice seeing you again." Kris said while waving and walking off.

I turned around and waved while mouthing the words goodbye to D.O who was smiling and waving back. I put up the 'call me' sign by my ears and he chuckled as I left the balcony with Kris.

--

"So, how was your little hug out session?" Kris asked a little mad.

"Yahhh~ don't be mad! We're together and you're getting mad right now? He's my friend and he was worried. That's all." I said while sighing.

Kris' face relaxed as he looked the other way for being jealous. Yes, he was deeply ashamed at his behavior earlier. You were just catching up with one of your dear friends and he interrupted D.O and you. Kris sighed as he looked towards the stage to see my parents and his parents walk up there with the D.O family.

"Excuse me everyone." Mr. Do said through the microphone.

"I'm here to discuss the integration of companies with the Choi's, Wu's and Huangs. Unfortunately, the Huangs couldn't make it, but there son came." Kris' Dad said while looking at everyone that was seated.

"Kris, Do Kyungsoo, Choi Anahi, and Huang Zitao. Please come up to the stage." My mom said while looking at a piece of paper that probably had everyone's names down.

I walked up there while Kris was in front of me and Tao was behind me. I looked behind me to see Tao in a tuxedo and he looked dashing. Not the spawn of satan my Dad described him as. I smiled as I went up stage while I stood between D.O and Tao.

"Today, we are too announce the engagement between two companies." Kris' Mom said happily.

Kris and I looked at eachother and mouthed the words -when did we ever plan this?!- I stared hard at his Mother who was planning to say who was getting engaged.

"Choi Anahi and Wu Fan please come up to the podium." Mr. Wu said while motioning us to come up.

Kris and I walked towards the podium as we walked towards it professionally.

I bowed and Kris bowed as we put on half smiles because we had no idea that this was planned. Maybe that's why our parents weren't home so often..

"Hi everyone.. I'm Kris Wu nice to meet you all." Kris said in to the microphone as he gestured for me to talk into it as well.

"Hi everybody, I'm Anahi Choi and it's nice to meet all of you." I said while smiling half heartedly.

Everybody in the room clapped except for the people on stage.

"Do you guys know why you're up there?" My dad asked while eyeing us suspiciously.

"Uh, no.. we were kind of figuring out that you would tell us." Kris said curiously. 

"We're putting an end to your gangs, rapping in clubs, and other stuff that is bad." Mrs. Wu said while giving me a creepy smile.

I looked at them wide eyed as my insides were saying:

"N-No more rapping?" I stuttered ready to blow my top off right then and there.

Kris put his hands on my shoulders to calm me down, but it wasn't helping. I was about to blast off right on this stage.

"Anahi, you have to understand. You're going to be the next heir.. and Kris' wife. You need to be prepared." My mom said while giving me a reassuring smile.

I still didn't understand. I turned around and stared up at Kris with sad eyes. His eyes turned sad after seeing mine and he hugged me while saying it'll be okay.

I had a poker face with sad eyes.. it really wasn't working out. I ended up looking like this.

 

 

 

 

 

I walked to the podium and spoke into the microphone.

"Thank you for coming." as I walked out of the hotel and to my car.

I texted Kris, My parents, TOP, and Kris' parents that I won't be home until later on after midnight.

They all texted me back asking where I was going and why did I walk out like that.

I left the text as that and deleted my texts.

I sped down Seoul and headed to Hongdae. I had to get my mind off of things and shopping or something would probably work out.

--

I got out of the car after parking in an alleyway because everybody knew me in Hongdae as Innocence and everybody saw me as a homie and not as some rich educated pretty girl from Seoul like everyone had thought I was.

I went into the underground club and looked around for my best friend. Bang Yong Guk went to the club occasionally whenever he wanted to relieve stress and his manager and even his boss let him do that because B.A.P was doing there 4th promotion this year. The fact that they just debuted in the beginning of 2012 and are now hardcore rookies amazes me.

Yongguk saw me and waved me over while he had his arm over a girl that had silky black hair.

I smiled as I went up to them skipping.

"Annyeong Oppa~" I said while giving him a small hug.

"Hey dongsaengie! Here meet my friend Jieun." Yongguk shouted over the loud club music.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Anahi imnida!" I also shouted over the music while pulling out my hand for her to shake.

She shook my hand and smiled while nodding.

"Annyeong, my name is Jieun!" Jieun also shouted.

I thought about it after awhile.

"Yongguk is this your girlfriend?" I asked suspiciously.

"NO! She's working on an album with me. I decided to come here to help her with inspiration." Yongguk declared roughly.

I laughed at his exaggerated declaration to Jieun not being his girlfriend.

"It's okay oppa. I won't tell anyone." I teased while patting his shoulder. 

"HOW OLD ARE YOU TO BE IN HERE?!" I heard a voice from behind me.

I turned around as my smile turned to this:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From this: Oh  I'm screwed.  Oh shoot I'm screwed. 

 

There was my dad.. in his police uniform and my Uncle Hyunsuk right behind him. I smiled slowly showing my Innocence, but that didn't work.

My dad noticed Bang Yong Guk too and took him by the ear.

"But Mr. Choi I'm old enough to be here!" Yongguk protested as he was still being pulled by the ear by my Dad.

My dad threw us against the wall behind the stage.

"Please tell me why you TWO are here? Anahi, this isn't a safe place for you. Yongguk do you not know what goes on in this club?" My dad lectured us as we listened closely.

"I-I'm sorry. I was going somewhere to blow off some steam." I said while looking down ashamed.

"I came here to help my friend find inspiration." Yongguk added in while looking down. 

"Yongguk, how about you go down to Inferno. That's actually a safe club. No matter how many hookers there are in there.. don't get AIDS." My dad said while patting Yongguk on the back and laughing.

Yongguk kind of laughed as he went back to the club and grabbed Jieun to get out of there and go somewhere else.

I stared at my Dad as he stared at me hard. His glare was too strong that I had to look down and avoid it.

"Young missy. It's 12AM and you're here clubbing? What did we say at the party 4 hours ago?" My dad said while crossing his arms.

I looked up to meet his glare again, but his eyes softened as I looked a little scared..which I was.

"I.. wanted somewhere to go where no one would find me. I never thought you would be here." I mumbled.

"Your Uncle and I are in charge of this place whenever he's not overseas. You're so lucky we found you here and not at the other dangerous clubs." My dad said while putting his hands on my shoudlers.

"Thanks.." I said while hugging him.

"No problem. Go home and make sure you lock the door. I'll be over in an hour." My dad said while releasing the hug and pushing me out of the backstage.

--

I was about to walk out until I heard someone yelling at a familiar voice.

It was a drunkard yelling at my Father and I had a feeling a fight would break out. My dad wasn't the best fighter considering that he's somewhat scared of using a gun like last time when I shot that creeper kidnapper dude back in like Chapter 14 or 15.

I looked around for my Dad and I saw him preparing to fight while my Uncle was on the floor with his lip bleeding. I bent down next to him and pulled out a napkin from my bag.

"You should be out of here!" My Uncle yelled while grabbing the napkin to wipe his mouth.

I laughed and stood up as my Dad was trying to block punches, but he ended up getting hurt. I watched by the sidelines as a crowd was forming around the ammature fight. I immediately pulled on my mask and cap so I wouldn't get noticed. I watched as my Dad threw a few punches that never got to the drunkard and the drunkard would always take the punches straight towards my Dad's face. I couldn't take it anymore as I rushed over and punched the drunkard in the face while he fell over with a bloody cheek.

I could see my Dad's eyes widened right beside me. He thought I was gone, but no I was still here. The worst part about this is that.. my cap and mask fell off from the fast speed I was going when I punched the guy.

Everyone, the drunkard, and even my Dad were shocked at seeing me back at the club.

"It's Innocence!" "Can I have your autograph?!" "Why did you protect that cop?" "Yo, Secret Weapon! Where you've been?" I heard bunches of questions launching straight at me.

I put my hands up to signal the music to stop and for everybody to be quiet.

"Hey, everyone.. I'm back for the time being. It's nice to see you all again!" I yelled while laughing and everyone cheered.

"You have a nickname here?" My Dad whispered into my ear.

"Yeah, I'm Innocence and the Secret Weapon down underground. Not many people know that I'm Anahi." I whispered back while smiling at everyone and waving.

"Yah, why are you punching a cop? Do you want this club to be out of business?" I yelled while turning towards the drunkard.

The drunkard stumbled trying to get up because he was either drunk or I knocked him out too hard.

"This punk is ruining the fun!" The drunkard said while bowing in apology to me as I smacked his head.

"Shorry, you can't do this. That punk is my father. and stop getting drunk, punk!" I shouted while helping him out.

Everybody gasped at me saying that this policeman was my Father.

"Yes, everyone. You may seem surprised. This is my Father and this is my Uncle. If you guys just minded your own business then they would have had to do the search out with no problems." I said while bowing to everyone.

"WE NEVER THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE THIS NICE!" "Innocence you're just pure innnocence!" "Love you Innocence!" I heard screams and shouts about how nice I was and how I'm the chief of the police's daughter.

--

"Annyeong everybody! Have a great night!" I said as the music started playing and I waved to everyone before exiting the club.

My dad nudged me with a glare in his eyes, but it was a loving glare.

"You never told me that you were this popular." My dad said.

"You never asked." I said while getting in the back of the police car.

A few people that recognized me ran over to the police car and pulled me out.

"You can't take Innocence! She's innocent!" Some girl I didn't even know shouted while back hugging me.

Her friends nodded in agreement as I just stood there confused.

"Guys, I didn't do anything wrong. It's fine. They're just taking me home that's all." I said while they released there grip around me.

"Okay, Innocence. Have a safe night then!" The girls said while heading into the club.

"Oi.. the life of Innocence must be hard. And on top of that.. 3 identities to keep track of? I never knew you were this capable." My uncle said while laughing.

"You're so lucky that I'm behind this bars and you're my Uncle. If I weren't and you weren't my Uncle then I would have probably pulled your hair." I said while glaring a hole into the back of his head.

"Well, calm down missy." My dad said while driving off.

"I'll get the butler to grab your car." My Uncle said while texting someone on his phone.

"Okay.." I said while looking at the beautiful street lights.


A/N: Hi everyone! How was this chapter? :) I liked it.. full of suspense, jealousy, and letting out secrets! AND SHORRY J. XD