Who is he?!

The Case of Innocence

Ugh, I'm still in the hospital guys~ xDD I HATE IT HERE. It's been a week already and I've only had the chance to get on the computer for like 2 hours and that's all.. I miss my laptop! :( New poster btw!


I woke up and looked around to find Hyunsik still sleeping and snoring softly. Wahh~ he looks like an angel. I touched his cheek and retrieved my hand as soon as he flinched from it. ANAHI! YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND ALREADY. I sat up from my bed as the bed frame held me up. Hyunsik rolled on his side and opened his eyes to see me staring at the door.

Hyunsik slowly sat up. "Do you need to use the bathroom? Or do you want me to bring you downstairs? Tell me so I can do it."

"No it's okay. I just want to sit here for a little." I said giving him a half smile.

"Hey, how about we go out today!" Hyunsik shouted holding my hand.

"Out? Are you willing to push me in a wheelchair all day?" I suddenly said as his eyes widened. Tch.

"I'll do it! As long as we have fun!" Hyunsik yelled getting out of bed.

I laughed at his sillyness. "Okay, let's go eat breakfast first and then we can go around 12." I added in.

"Yes ma'am!" Hyunsik saluted as he picked me up and some clothes that were neatly folded on the table.

We arrived at the bathroom as he put me on the toilet seat and my clothes on the counter.

"Yell at me if you need help okay?" Hyunsik said before closing the door on his way out.

I mentally slapped myself. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?!" I yelled in a whisper so he wouldn't hear me.

I started dressing myself in what seemed like the clothes I wore everyday. Wow, Hyunsik knows my fashion sense. Well, no duh. He see's me every morning and every night.

I limped to the bathroom door and opened it to see Hyunsik sleeping on the stairs. I smiled to myself until my Aunt yelled.

"BREAKFAST IS READY KIDS!" She yelled all the way from the kitchen.

I tapped Hyunsik's shoulder, but he wouldn't wake up. I punched him on the arm and he jolted awake.

"DON'T LEAVE ME!" Hyunsik screamed as he woke up and saw my face close to his.

He backed away breathing heavy. I tilted my head in a cute manner and smiled.

"What's wrong Oppa?" I asked slowly.

"Nothing! Let's go eat!" Hyunsik said quickly while picking me up to go eat breakfast.

We sat at he table awkwardly with Hyunsik sitting across from me and my Aunt and Uncle at the other ends of the table. I played with my food and mixed my eggs and bacon together creating a flurry of something.

My Aunt cleared . "So-"

My Aunt was cut off by the door opening showing Kris smiling stupidily. He was holding a bouquet of chocolate flowers as his smile turned into a frown while seeing Hyunsik at the table eating his breakfast elegantly.

Hyunsik looked up and saw Kris and smiled. So this is her boyfriend..

"Hi, my name is Hyunsik. Lim Hyunsik." Hyunsik got out of his seat and bowed to Kris.

"WHO IS HE, ANAHI?!" Kris yelled.

"Now, now~ Kids don't yell. It's not good for Anahi's health." My Uncle said slowly ushering Kris to a seat while my Aunt was giving him a plate of breakfast.

My Aunt decided to break this cold atmosphere and asked some questions that would lessen the mood.

"So, Kris.. why are you here?" My Aunt asked. 

"I came to take Anahi to the arcade. So, WE could have some fun while she's stuck in a wheelchair." Kris said sternly and giving Hyunsik the evil eye. 

I rolled my eyes because Hyunsik and Kris were having a stare off. I sighed and shoved a piece of bread into my mouth while watching them.

"Anahi, isn't in the condition to go far away from the house. You would have to stay here and hang out." My Uncle said while finishing his plate.

A few questions later, my Aunt cleared the table as I got into my wheelchair and went to the backyard where there was flowers everywhere and a huge fountain.

"Wahh~" I said to myself while going around the fountain.

"Enjoying it a lot aren't you?" Kris said sternly while crossing his arms and tapping his foot.

As I rolled my eyes I saw Hyunsik on the balcony drinking tea and reading one of my novels from my bookshelf.

"I'm enjoying a lot actually. It's nothing like my house. It's peaceful here and I feel like myself." I said softly while breathing in the fresh air.

"What are you trying to say?" Kris asked stealthily.

"I like it here and I feel like I want to stay here longer." I said while staring at him.

We were staring at eachother in the eyes. "You know.. I still haven't let go of that thing with that girl. I almost died." I said while looking down.

"Anahi, we didn't do anything."

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT YOU DID AND WHAT YOU DID NOT DO WHILE I WAS SICK?!" I yelled making Kris flinch.

I saw Hyunsik drop the book and look over the balcony to see what all the commotion was about.

I smirked and laughed. Kris eyed me worriedly because I was not acting like the usual Anahi; I was acting like The Secret Weapon and Innocence altogether.

"A-Anahi, what's wrong with you? I've never lied to you." Kris stuttered scared.

I looked up into the sky and took a deep breath. "Lies. Do I need to tell you the things you aren't aware of?" I said slowly while looking at a plant on the floor.

"Tell me. Tell me the times I've lied. I'll reflect on them!" Kris shouted while running towards me.

"You.. are not a . You've been in a gang for who knows how long. I saw you in the club with several women. I saw you sleeping with another women. Kris, you're a mess. I can't date you anymore. I've tried to forgive you many times by telling you I didn't see anything." I said while glaring at him. I was not going to cry.

"I thought you loved me. Can't you put all of that in the past?" Kris cried out.

"I'm sorry Kris, but maybe when you see our differences then you'll know when you've moved on. I can't keep thinking I'm seeing nothing when clearly I see you cheating on me." I said stiffling out a little cry.

Kris held my hands and put his head on my lap. I had to resist from his soft hair. Resist...resist.

Kris lifted his head off my lap. "WHO IS HE?!" Kris yelled angrily.

"What?" I asked not knowing where he was getting at.

"The guy that's stopping you from loving and being with me." Kris said while hitting my arm rest.

I took a deep breath and stared Kris straight in the eye. "He's my ex-boyfriend. Lim Hyunsik." I said sternly splitting the words.

Kris hit my chair once again and fell to the floor. I flinched as I saw my brother running towards us with Hyunsik behind him.

"YAH! What the hell is wrong with you Kris?" TOP yelled pulling back Kris.

Hyunsik kneeled on the ground beside my wheelchair. "Are you okay?" Hyunsik my hair.

"Ne.." I said softly while eyeing Kris. What happened to he happy and nice Kris? Where did you go?

A tear slowly went down my cheek. "K-Kris." I stuttered.

Kris looked at me with tears in his eyes. "Are you going to yell at me again? No, are you going to break up with me now?" Kris scoffed unbelievably.

I was angered now. "KRIS CUT THE CRAP! We are done now." I said while wheeling away. I stopped and turned my head back a little.

"Please, don't give me a hard time. No matter how much you love me." I said while taking my phone out of my pocket.

To: Fanclub President~ <3

I'm recovering and I'm coming to the school next week. Kris and I broke up so prepare for next week.

From: Fanclub President~ <3

Okie doke Anahi~ :D I hope you have a speedy recovery and I never really liked Kris anyways. :) Thank you for making a good choice.

I slipped my phone back into my pocket. "I hope I made the right choice.." I sighed and went around the garden once again getting in the fresh air.


A/N: LOL, hey guys.. I had to end this shortly. Nurses kept telling me to get off.. so I had to go the elevator and stuff and leave the computer. My parents won't bring my phone charger nor will they bring my laptop. :P It's really boring here. The patients are all.. old and awkward.

Well, tonights there's going to be an update! And who's going to KCON? OMG. I wanted to go badly, but stuck here. Annyeong~