Preparing.

The Case of Innocence

Guys, I've been really busy! xD I will still make long updates, but sometimes I don't have the motivation I had when I was doing The Trainee and The Instructor. I don't know.. I've been adding characters lately and I simply do not know what I'm doing half of the time. Well, enjoy~


Preparing for the party

"MOM! YOU KNOW THAT'S NOT GOING TO FIT MY BIG FEET!" 
"JUST WEAR IT HONEY! IT WON'T HURT! THEY'RE PERFECT!"
"MISS, PLEASE QUIET DOWN. MASTER IS SLEEPING RIGHT NOW."
"Oh sorry..Julie. Mom, get that dress away from me! That looks so ual! NO STOP DON'T TOUCH ME."

Finally, we found a dress that fitted perfectly and it wasn't too formal. The theme was white and comfortable. Unlike the other one my mom picked out for me. How is a white, short, and silky dress not ual? I'm not going to a freaking hookup session. I'm not seducing anyone! My mom needs to understand my needs.

"Hey! Your Dad and I are going to get changed so go with Kris!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Okay!" I shouted while running down the stairs in my red converse.

My mom glanced at me and saw my feet.

"WHERE ARE THOSE STILLETTOS I PICKED OUT FOR YOU?!" My mom yelled at me. I inched back surprised.

"..On the invitation it said comfortable." I softly said.

"Fine then go slip on your white flats that have the flowers on them. You are not wearing your converse to a formal place!" My mom shouted with her arms crossed.

I pouted and ran back upstairs cussing my mom out underneath my breath.

I ran back down the stairs in the things I was going to wear.











 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Good, you look beautiful. Kris is right outside and the party starts in 15 minutes so go do something during that time." My mom said patting my back and pushing me outside.

I was outside in the cold and I saw Kris leaning on his car, looking up at the stars. Wahh~ he looks like an angel in that white suit. Snap out of it Anahi! He IS an angel. I cleared my throat when I saw him not noticing that I was already beside him.

He looked at me startled and looked me up and down as I was trying to pull down my dress more because it was way shorter than my normal dresses.

"W-Wow, you look beautiful." Kris said smiling like an idiot.

"You're saying that like I was ugly yesterday!" I said and Kris changed his expression to a thats-not-what-I-meant face. I laughed and patted his back.

"It's okay. Let's go kill some time. Party doesn't start until like.. 10 minutes." He nodded and I got into the car.


Kris drove to a nearby park and held my hand as we were walking towards the swings. I was about to sat down until Kris stopped me and put a blanket over the swing so my dress wouldn't get dirty. I laughed at him trying to be a gentleman.

"It's been so long since I've ever been in this park." I laughed while moving my feet around.

"Work has gotten harder and it's been years since I been here." Kris also added in. Kris turned to look at me and we stared into eachothers eyes.

Kris pulled my swings towards his and gave me a quick peck on the lips. I was blushing as he let go of my swing. My swing was swaying back and forth like my heart. I looked at my phone and I saw that it was time to head to the party.

I stood up and fixed my dress. Kris looked at me, wondering what I was doing. I stared down at him who was still sitting dumbfoundedly on the swing. I rolled my eyes laughing and grabbed both of hands. I pulled him up and he ended up tackling me. I almost fell down until he grabbed my waist pulling me up.

"You are really clumsy." Kris said pecking my lips and still having his arms around my waist.

I gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "No, because you're too heavy."

Kris pouted. "It's because I'm tall!"

"I'm tall too, and you don't see me complaining mister!" I said poking his cheek.

"Well, whatever. Let's just say we're both clumsy." Kris laughed pulling me closer towards him.

"Don't try anything in this park Mister! Let's go, the parties going to start any minute." I said releasing his grip and heading to the car.

"I wasn't going to do anything.." Kris said trailing behind me and heading into the car.

"Whatever!" I shouted already in the car.


Kris had left me alone for a couple of minutes because he needed to change into a different suit. The other suit had a stain on it from a waitress that was serving drinks. So, I told Kris I would wait for him until he got back which was a very bad choice. I should have went with him.

"Hello, my name is Mr. Tran. Nice to meet you miss." A middle aged Vietnamese man said trying to hit on me.

It was awkward because people were asking me to dance and drink with them when I don't drink and I don't dance to classical music. I play classical music, but I can NOT certainly dance to it.

"Uh, hello, my name is Choi Anahi." I said politely. Nobody knew that I was an underground rapper or even a gang member. Nobody even knew that I did so many sports. They only thought I did track and tennis, but I did more than that. The only people that knew who I really was, was my brother and Kris and also Minzy. That's about it.

"Hi, my name is Sukjin. Would you like to have a drink with me?" Another man came up to me this time. I put on a fake smile.

"I'm sorry, but I don't drink." WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU KRIS?! I said while bowing slightly.

"Oh, it's okay. Just one drink wouldn't hurt." He said pulling me up from my seat. I tried releasing his grip on my wrist, but it was tightening more and more. It hurt a lot worst then when Xiumin did when we were fighting at the club. 

"Ahjussi, can you please let go of me?!" I shouted trying to run away.

"Just a few shots won't hurt. Come on!" The man shouted agressively pulling me towards the bar.

A hand stopped him from pulling me even further and when I saw who it was. It was Minho and he looked drunk and happy. What the heck..

"Don't touch her ert!" Minho yelled removing his grip from mine.

"What did you say kid?" Sukjin yelled shoving Minho against the wall.

I flinched because I knew I couldn't beat the man up. I had to save Minho though and people are watching.

"Please, Ahjussi. He's drunk don't beat him up." I said removing Sukjin's arms away from Minho.

I pulled Sukjin's hand away, but it shot back and ended up hitting me in the face. I stumbled back as he looked back shocked. Everybody saw it. Everybody saw that the successful Choi's daughter got smacked by Sukjin who was a illegal business owner that was in debt.

My face was red in anger and embarrassment as I was clutching my cheek that had a cut on it from Sukjin's ring. Sukjin turned to me with a worried expression and he tried touching my face until I punched him in the face leaving two cuts on his cheek from Kris's couple ring and my EXO ring, Tao made for me.

Everybody around gasped when they saw Sukjin on the floor passed out. Minho ran over to me happily as he was still drunk. Minho put his arm around trying to balance himself. I looked around as everybody was surprised and even my parents were surprised. Sukjin was still on the ground passed out as I walked back to my seat. I put Minho in the seat beside me and his head laid in my lap as he fell asleep.

Kris finally came over and he saw me covering my cheek with a napkin.

"What happened?!" Kris shouted getting into his seat. I put a finger over my mouth ushering him to speak quietly because Minho was sleeping.

"So, what happened?!" Kris shouted in a whisper. Everybody was still staring at me wondering how I could make someone pass out like that.

"This bastard was about to beat up poor drunk Minho and he ended up whipping his hand back and freaking punching me in the face." I said looking down.

Kris hugged me and put my head on his chest. He patted my head and whispered. "Where's the guy now?"

I replied with clenched teeth. "He's with one of the waitresses, putting ointment on his 2 scratches and bruises I gave him from my one punch."

Kris pulled up my hand and looked at it. "You have a normal hand, but it always feels like a frying pan.. no wonder he passed out." Kris said laughing.

I was still at his chest so I punched him in the stomach earning a little scream from him. I got away from his chest and smiled. "Stupid Kris." I laughed.

Everybody was whispering "Did she just punch Mr. Wu's son in the stomach?!" and "I never knew she was like this." and "She has a new and improved image. She seems more mature now." and last, but not least "I like her better now."

I rolled my eyes at the comments and sat back in my chair. Kris scooted his chair next to me and put his head on my shoulder. I had a drunk guy sleeping on my lap and another guy sleeping on my shoulder. Oh my gosh.. I have to get out of here. Everybodies stares were penetrating through my head like little lasers.

"Honey, you can go home now. I don't think you'll feel comfortable here and they're not making the speech until the events almost over." My dad said patting me on the shoulder.

"I have these boys on me.. How am I supposed to get up?" I waved my hands in front of me. 

"You take that guy on your lap and I'll take Kris." He said prying Kris of my shoulder.

I picked up Minho and tried putting him on my back, but I remembered I have a short dress on and I'm not the strongest person on Earth. I technically dragged Minho to the back of the car while my Dad dragged Kris into the car too. My dad threw me the keys and I happily went home. I glanced at the mirror many times to see Kris and Minho's heads on eachothers, sleep soundly. I laughed whenever I would glance back.

We finally got to the house and I took them in one by one into each of the guess rooms as I went to my room and went to sleep.



HONESTLY, I'M A BORING PERSON.. xD sorry for being so boring.