The new obstacles

The Case of Innocence

 

I'm not hating on Jessica or anything, but she has that preppy feel whenever I see her.. like I don't how to really explain it. She's really pretty and all, but sometimes she just doesn't click with me.. So don't get offensive if she's your she-bias.


I got a call.. it was about killing the next person and I heard my name. Am I going to die?

Kris walked in and sat beside me as I was thinking with my eyes closed. I didn't want him to know that I was bothered and awake. He would just comfort me again and I didn't want to burden him.

"Aish, such a heavy sleeper." I heard Kris say. I heard footsteps going out of the room as I slowly opened my eyes to see him gone.

I sighed and laid my head down so it would be facing the ceiling.

"Hey, she's sleeping.. We can go out now and eat." I heard Kris say right before getting out of my bed.

Is he talking to TOP or someone? I made my way to the door to see an orange haired girl with a perfect body figure wearing a disguise while Kris had a dress shirt on. Looks new to me.. I stepped out of the room and the girl saw me stepping out while Kris's back was facing me.

"Hey, didn't you say she was sleeping?" Jessica asked turning Kris around to face me, who was walking down the hall clutching onto the wall.

Kris's eyes widened. "Jessica, I'll call you later okay?" Kris said holding Kris's shoulders.

"I thought we were going to start dating and you go back to that girl?!" Jessica yelled drawing the attention from many patients.

I turned a corner and stay there listening in to there conversation. They were going to date? So, he was going to cheat on me.. or break up with me? I scoffed at the worst scenarios and I walked back to my room slowly while running into the orange haired girl.

She pushed me down with tears in her eyes.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SO SPECIAL HUH? HE TOLD ME YOU GUYS BROKE UP AND NOW HE'S GETTING BACK TOGETHER WITH YOU? WHAT THE HELL." Jessica yelled at me as I was on the floor wincing in pain as my wrist and leg wasn't fully recovered. I haven't mentioned it was the 2 week..

I tried getting up, but it didn't work at all so I ended up falling back down on the ground. My leg was probably bleeding out from the infection I got, but I tried hard not to show any pain.

"ANSWER ME! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY KRIS?!" She yelled making sure everybody in the hospital heard her.

I couldn't take it any longer. I tried to build up all the strength in me as I finally got up and turned to face her. Blood was now running down my leg and my wrist was a deep purple from all the strength I used from it.

"Oh my god, just shut up. You're in a damn hospital for gods sake. No need to yell when I'm a meter away from you okay? I didn't do anything to Kris. I was his first love and now he's playing with you. You don't need to worry or anything because he'll eventually come back to me." I simply said clutching the wall and holding onto dear life.

Jessica pushed me back down again as I heard something crack and I was pretty sure it was my wrist. I screamed in pain as tears were going down my cheeks. Jessica's expression changed and she ran away leaving no evidence.

Nurses and a Doctor came running over with a gurney and hoisted me on top of it. I was being wheeled to the emergency room once again as they many bright lights.

I couldn't stop crying because of the pain I was experiencing right now. They tried giving me painkillers to gulp down, but I ended up throwing them up because.. I don't really know why. There was something wrong with my body they said and they needed to know if I would stay still. Who would stay still when there wrist is sprained even more and there leg is oozing out blood.

Kris POV

I left Jessica there and went on the search for Anahi as I saw Jessica pushing her down. I flinched and burned with anger. Why did I even chose to date such a silly girl like Jessica? I was going to walk towards them until I saw blood on the floor. I'm so sorry Anahi.. I'm a horrible boyfriend and best friend.

I ran to one of the nurses. "Excuse me, but there's someone bleeding over there! Please get help!" I yelled shaking the nurse.

The nurse was dazed as I shook her, but she eventually got several nurses and headed to Anahi. I hid in her room because she would be mad to see me. I kept hitting my head against the wall. TOP is going to kill me.. Why did I have to get drunk...? WHEN THE HELL DID I EVEN DRINK?! I stayed in Anahi's room all night..

Flashback

"Oppa~" A girl with orange hair said while holding onto my arm.

I was at the club. I only went there to pick up Xiumin and Yongguk who were doing the fox trot on the dance floor right now. They said they wanted to dance a little more even though they were almost falling on the floor drunk. I was stuck in a chair by the bar drinking water, watching there crazy little butts, and stuck with an annoying bartender who was obviously faking to be drunk.

"I'm pretty sure I'm not your Oppa. You have to be 23 to work at this club and I'm pretty sure you're 23." I said eyeing her up and down in disgust.

"Then I'm your Noona right? Noona wants to be with you so, let Noona be with you!" She squealed while ruffling my hair.

I jerked her hand away making her surprised. Hah, probably nobody has EVER done that to her.

I made myself look like I was checking out Yongguk and Xiumin letting her think that I was gay. I was my lip around just watching them with there silly butts going in the air as they were holding eachothers shoulders.

She had agape. "Y-Y-You're GAY?!" She shouted loudly over the music making some people look over.

Some of them recognized me to be the son of Wu Corporations. I lowered my head down and glared at the girl drawing attention.

"Yes and to be hitting on me is a big thing. I have to go get my boyfriends over there. Toodles~" I said in a high pitched voice while waving away.

I was rolling like a buffalo inside my head right now. That girl must be so SURPRISED. I was smiling to myself while heading to the dance floor and stopping the guys dance as they just stared at me.

Xiumin slowly raised his head and hiccuped. I rolled my eyes.

"Where's Anahi?" He asked holding onto me for support. I put my arm around his shoulder and grabbed Yongguk too.

"She's resting right now." I whispered into his ear as Xiumin smiled and put his arms around my neck. WHAT THE HECK IS THIS MAN DOING?!

Yongguk kissed me on the cheek as Xiumin fell asleep on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes again at how weird they were when they were drunk. This is a first too. Usually Chen and Luhan would come and get them and NOT ME. Ugh, why did I have to become duizhang?

I slowly put them in the car and took each of them to there designated houses as they were wobbling and thank god they didn't puke in the car! I would have socked both of them on the streets and I wouldn't care if they were drunk or not! MY CAR. MY BABY.

End of Flashback

"I DIDN'T DRINK ANY ALCOHOL THOUGH?! DID THE NURSES DIAGNOSE ME WITH SOMETHING...? Or.. did Jessica do it while I was sleeping here? So, she followed me? Wait, what.." I face palmed myself 2 times until realizing nothing out of it.

I sighed and was interrupted by a nurse.

"Anahi has got her stitches redone so we need her to get back in here. Would you mind carrying her because a few emergency patients have arrived and the hospital can't take her when-" I stopped her as I smiled and put my hands on her shoulders. Her face reddened.

"I would be glad to do that, nurse." I smirked and walked out of the room.

Anahis POV

"It's so cold here.. Where am I?" I was clearly talking to myself as I didn't know I was in the first floor waiting room in a wheel chair.

I didn't have my glasses on and a blurry figure came running towards me. Ew.. it's my cheating boyfriend. I sighed and turned around my chair and not facing him. I could imagine his face turning sad.

"Anahi~" Kris cooed while back hugging me. I removed his arms.

"Don't try acting cute. I know what you did." I said crossly while putting my hands on my hips.

Kris was stunned and froze there. He's probably thinking about what he did..hmph, figures. He was pretty dense.

"Do you not know what you did to-" I stopped as a bell started ringing. Stupid phone..

I picked up my phone and saw it was my Dad. I accepted the call and leaned back in my chair, playing with my hands.

Anahi: Hello?
Dad: Thank god you're awake!
Anahi: What.. you thought I died or something?
Dad: No! I saw you get pushed down and I saw Kris immediately call for the nurses.
Anahi: So he was watching her push me without even helping? Does he hate me? Ohh.. I see.
Dad: Anyways, I'm transferring you to Hongdae okay?
Anahi: Wae?
Dad: Just because.. You have an uncle over there that is a doctor and he'll do further treatment on your leg so you don't rupture it or something like that. I don't clearly remember what he said, but you do remember Uncle Oak right?
Anahi: ..nope. Never heard of him.
Dad: Well, probably because you were 3 when you met him, but he'll take care of you from now on. All you have to do it study and you don't need to go to school for a few months until you're fully recovered honey!
Anahi: Okay....thanks dad? I'll talk to you later. Bye.
Dad: Bye sweet heart! Love you!
Anahi: I love you too~ Bye.

I hung up and sighed while putting my phone into my pocket. I looked up at Kris who had pain in his eyes while he was still confused.

I rolled my eyes. "Just stop thinking. I need you to do me a favor." I asked Kris harshly.

Kris automatically turned his attention towards me. "Whatever you like ma'am!" Kris saluted.

Omo.. so cute. Hehe. Wait, shut up Anahi.. you're mad at him.

"Can you transfer me to Hongdae?" I asked softly.

Kris's smile turned into a frown. "T-Transfer? Wae?" Kris asked curiously.

"I'm going to go to the hospital my Uncle works at. I want him to do the treatment on me instead of some stranger." I said coldly staring at anywhere, but him.

Kris crossed his arms. "Why should I?" He sternly said.

"Because just do it. Please?" I puffed my cheeks making me look cute.

"Choi Anahi never does aegyo unless she wants something really bad so.. I'll fill them out." Kris smiled while pushing me towards the front counter.

"Oppa~ Komawo!" I shouted in a baby voice.

"Yah! What are you going to do with my fingers!" Kris showed me his cringing fingers as I smoothed them out and kissed them.

"Omo.. I'm so loving this." Kris said while planting a soft kiss on my cheek.


A/N: Guys, I honestly don't know if I should go through with a few more chapters. My improvisation isn't working out so well! I have Thursday and Friday off which will be October 11 and 12. I think... XD I'll try to update on those days or even tomorrow which will be Monday. I've been slacking off lately and I don't know what to do anymore. Haha, maybe start a new fanfic and end this with a tragic ending. :P