A few years later.

The Case of Innocence

I'm sorry guys, but I'm not good at wedding scenes! Just imagine how crazy it was though.. -phew!- so much EXO to go around with! And it's ending! :'( I hope you all enjoyed Case of Innocence even though I'm an ammature writer! Thank you everyone! Check out my other stories though! :D


I rubbed my eyes and looked around. A loud yelling woke me up as I sat up on the bed. The door was wide open as the sunlight was pouring into the room.

"What the heck are they fighting about now?" I mumbled while getting up.

"GIMME THE SPOON HANA!" Kris yelled while trying to grab the spoon out of Hana's hand.

I just stood there wearily watching them fight over a spoon. .

"Appa! YOU'RE GOING TO EAT MY FOOD. GO GET YOUR OWN SPOON!" Hana yelled back while trying to push away her big daddy.

"Aish, lazy. Always taking my spoon." Kris said while getting up to get one.

Kris noticed me about to like fall asleep any minute while standing in the kitchen.

"Good morning, do you want breakfast honey?" Kris asked while walking towards me.

"No thanks.. I don't really trust your cooking." I said as I chuckled a little.

I walked towards the fridge as I could see Kris pouting on his way to his seat next to Hana.

"AHH~ Hana open your mouth." Kris ordered while trying to feed Hana.

"I'm not a baby!" Hana said while swatting Kris' spoon away.

"You're 5 though. I consider that a baby by the looks of how small you are!" Kris pointed out.

Hana looked like she about to cry. Kris widened his eyes and ran over to hug Hana.

"Shh! Your mom can't hear you cry! Shh!" I warned Hana in a whisper.

"What the heck are you guys doing early in the morning?" I asked while putting down cereal and milk on the table.

Hana burst into tears as she ran over to me. I eyed Kris suspiciously. Kris gulped and sat down slowly in his seat.

"What did your daddy do Hana?" I asked Hana who was shoving her self against me.

"He said I was a baby!" Hana pointed out and I laughed at how silly this situation was.

"You are a baby though. You're my baby." I said while picking up Hana who was as light as a feather.

"Jeongmal.. Umma?" Hana said as she wrapped her tiny arms around my waist.

"Haha, jeongmal." I said while patting her head.

Hana smiled and wiped away her tears. Kris was surprised at how she changed her mood so fast. Kris chuckled as I glared at him.

"Hana-ah~" I called for Hana.

"Ne, Umma?" Hana asked while appearing in front of me.

"You can beat up your Dad if you want. Your dad is strong so it won't hurt!" I whispered into Hana's ear. 

Hana and I turned to face Kris who was silently eating his cereal until he noticed two pairs of eyes were watching him.

"What?" Kris asked while gulping down the remains of his cereal.

"Hana go." I ushered Hana over to Kris.

Hana went by Kris' side and hit his thigh. I laughed at Kris' shocked expression.

"What are you teaching our kid Anahi?" Kris silently laughed while looking at the little Hana hitting him.

"NAPPEUN APPA!" Hana yelled while hitting Kris' thighs.

"Hahahaa, ow that's starting to hurt." Kris said while trying to remove Hana.

Hana wouldn't budge she was set on giving Kris the ultimate dead leg.

"Hana-yah.. that's enough." I said while trying to pull Hana away.

"NO! HE CALLED ME A BABY!" Hana yelled while hitting away and away.

"Haha, she's so stubborn.. like you." Kris said while crossing his arms.

I slapped his thigh and he winced in pain.

"WAE?!" Kris yelled while shooting up from his seat.

"Oh sit down lover boy." I said while washing the dishes.


OMG ITS THE END!

On Rainy Days(ongoing)

Let It Snow(ongoing)

Coincidence(completed)